Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Snail Farming And Its Prospect - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming And Its Prospect (1017 Views)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / Snail Farming Vs Grasscutter: Which One Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming And Its Prospect by nyxcel(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
I've been working on snail farming for the past two months now. what i did was that i got a material on it, read and got some ideas from it then i went ahead to pick some snails around (thank God its raining season), then i had some time for myself to study what is it about snail farming. I actually love it because of the fact that its less expensive to engage in but i still want well experienced snail farmer in the house to tell me more about this snail farming. what are the things i need to put inplace before starting snail farming.

comments from experienced snail farmers are most welcome!
Re: Snail Farming And Its Prospect by world1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Snail farming in Nigeria +2348065220074

Free-range snail farming is sustainable — it has the capacity to last over time.

Free-range (or open pasture) snail farming is the only accepted method of sustainable snail production where high quality, edible snails can be produced continually.

This system is humane, economically viable and environmentally sound.

(1) (Reply)

White And Yellow Maize Available In Huge Quantities And At Cheap Prices / Inflation As Price Of Beans Rise In Lagos / How Much Can I Get a Drip Irrigation System Installed Per Hectare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.