Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. (2417 Views)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / Soso Soberekon At The Police Station For Beating Up Harrysong's Staff [PICS] / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by darmys(f): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy is in big trouble as we speak, This new reports alleged that Mr. Galaxy is a non repentant woman beater who finally got his cup full. That is him with the manager (left) and in the Police station (right). full reports after the jump

In a report by SDK. witnesses who were at Maroko police station in Lekki phase 1 yesterday evening,the sight and bruises on the wrist of Barbara was really bad and galaxy was arrested and detained until early hours of this morning when he was released on bail after he signed an undertaking at the police station that if anything happens to Barbara in Nigeria he will be held responsible.

The European lady Barbara works for galaxy as his manager and lives in his house in Lekki with other artists who work on his label.

According to insiders
''First he locked her up in the bathroom for hours after beating her up and she managed to sneak a phone into the bathroom and tried reaching out to some Nigerians she knew for help luckily a friend called the police but before then galaxy had seized Her international passport, packed up her stuffs and dragged her into the jeep Governor Akpabio gifted him and was already driving furiously to the airport when the police accosted them and dragged them all to Maroko police station''

More here
http://daminaija..com/2015/07/mc-galaxy-arrested-for-beating-his.html

Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by khel(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
beast, if the story is true
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by music4me(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
And I dey pity the woman beater when them Davido And Co beat am con still break bottle for him head...
MC GALAZY Original comedian,Original Musician and Original Woman beater...sekem sekem sekem(sing chorus till fade)....
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by atilla(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
I was looking at his pic yday and just thinking this guys looks like he has started taking hard drugs.
IF this story ends up true,I won't be surprised.
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by 9aijaboi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol.. U just make peeps dey mope
Non stop
Like komolop cholop
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by mizskyhigh: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sometimes I just wonder who the hell raised men who turn out to be women beaters

Smh
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by darmys(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
atilla:
I was looking at his pic yday and just thinking this guys looks like he has started taking hard drugs.
IF this story ends up true,I won't be surprised.

lol
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by funlord(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin Abi the oyibo woman no gree SEKEM? Mc galaxy oooooh!!!
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by Olypeppy(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
MC Gallazy always in the bad news
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by Shaadey: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Mc Galazzy oooo....okokobioko
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Olypeppy:
MC Gallazy always in the bad news
seriously. You never hear nothing good abt this dude.
Re: MC Galaxy Arrested For Beating His White Female Manager. by darmys(f): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
funlord:
grin Abi the oyibo woman no gree SEKEM? Mc galaxy oooooh!!!

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Baboon And Horse Rapes Female In Zimbabwe Run Away With Their Pants / Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / See All The Top Nollywood Stars You Should Never Forget In Life (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.