Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] (59786 Views)

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by TunezTV: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBO maestro, Davido had one of the biggest turnup in the Nigeria music industry last year as he set the pace for other artiste who penned mega deals with his international label after he sealed a major deal with Sony Music.

The 'Ekuro' singer ended the year just like he started it, on a high note as he copped himself an Xmas gift in the form of a brand new Range Rover SUV reportedly worth N80 million.

The HKN act who was recently snapped making a call with stacks of cash took to social media to show off the ride alongside his customised white Audi which he bought for himself around the same period a year ago.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/davido-showing-off-his-exotic-fleet-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Davido and showoff smiley

Me sef get rides for garage..I show am of ??..No cheesy

118 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by FreeSpirited: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Where is the fleet?.........na two cars be fleet?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
those who give a fvck live across the street

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by angelTI(f): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
There are just two cars Mr/Mrs blogger. I thought you said fleet angry angry angry angry angry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by alexiej(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
What's the point though?

1. To inspire someone? (I don't think so)

2. To tell us that God has been good? (I doubt it)

3. Just to show off? (Most likely)

Good for him.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by nepapole(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok but.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by lilmax(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
davido acts like his father never had money or he doesn't know what money is,its as if they were very poor

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nutase: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Don't get me angry now

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thats $200k
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by AkinPhysicist: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy To rob dis dude go dey hungry some people cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by SuperSuave(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm not jealous at all cry

18 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by signature2012(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by blazetitov: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Davido, We don see you. No need to climb MTN mast. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Durentmoney: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
But Davido my sister is zingle nd zearching. She za fine girl.
Just com and marry her abeg.

BTW.
Hmmm. I shall get there in za name of jesus. Amen.
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by EWAagoyin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
he has to Re-paint the Audi to white just match the new range instead of him to buy another white Lamborghini aventador to match it up

the Audi was black 4 days ago na tongue

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by holluwai(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omo that's a lot of cash o, no lie.
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by bidexolumanish(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
And I join the fvckgang

10 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
All these celebrities should stop displaying cash on social media,

If anything happens now, you guys would be shouting ole! Ole!! Ole!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by JohnieWalker(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by pmc01(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
his dad's money. Paying artistes in dollar bill is not common in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by blazetitov: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
f

F for

Sure sey you never eat ewaagonyin today.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Elshahzad: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by aldexrio(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Celebrities and showing off. When they get robbed now they won't know its their fault
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by maishai: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
THE WAY HE IS GOING ONE DAY HE WILL BEG FOR CONTRIBUTIONS FROM ORDINARY NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by Kingxway: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Congrats bro

We gat to celebrate with those who celebrate. No hating

Team one love
Re: Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] by daniska3yaro(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.