Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday (29787 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by LBTY(f): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Who taught you English? You better go get your money refunded by him. So if i want to refer to my clothes that were spread outside, i should say "i hung my clothes outside"? Guy, go get your money refunded. Your English teacher is a disappointment.

Hung ko, hunger ni.

http://www.gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/hanged-hung

http://grammarist.com/usage/hanged-hung/

We learn everyday. I just learnt the difference between hung and hanged, you should too. Just for the record, while I'm not in support of the approach the other 'hung guy' used (forgive me as I can't remember your moniker) in correcting the guy who called this lovely birthday girl a doctor, him saying hung was correct. Funny how saying 'hanged' feels weird in my mouth though, but I'm glad I learnt something new so thanks for bringing this to the table.

Op, have an amazing one! Remain blessed.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
LBTY:

http://www.gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/hanged-hung

http://grammarist.com/usage/hanged-hung/

We learn everyday. I just learnt the difference between hung and hanged, you should too. Just for the record, while I'm not in support of the approach the other 'hung guy' used (forgive me as I can't remember your moniker) in correcting the guy who called this lovely birthday girl a doctor, him saying hung was correct. Funny how saying 'hanged' feels weird in my mouth though, but I'm glad I learnt something new so thanks for bringing this to the table.

Op, have an amazing one! Remain blessed.

Thanks too for embarking on the research. I'll research more on that later on. We learn everyday and we only stop learning when we stop breathing.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
TiffanyJ:

So you waka come here abi? Op Happy birthday
na one short cut i follow o grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by femi4: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited
Sexy Nurse......Abeg how can I locate your hospital. May I be sick daily!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by femi4: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Missmossy:
Cool. Mine is loading, i love birthdays grin
snap plenty pictures o....I go feed my eyes that day
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by ijescorner: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Happy belated bi-day, same day as my ma.

oseod:

Hbd!!!!

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Ralphlauren(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Is that past tense or past participle of hang? Whatever happens to "hanged".

Hung ko, hunger ni.

Smh. Olodo rabata.

Go to CMS and get yourself a copy of the book "brighter grammar"
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by chomytex(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jeez guy be nyc jhur its someone's birthday.
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wow...I can't bliv I made it to front page..tnx so much for ur wishes nairalanders,n dose with bad belle claiming am advertising,abeg if e pain u,don't comment or open d thread,u musnt hate all d tym

And for some of d ladies,i comment my reseve sha..badbelle's always allowed undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by mumu9gerian: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Wow...I can't bliv I made it to front page..tnx so much for ur wishes nairalanders,n dose with bad belle claiming am advertising,abeg if e pain u,don't comment or open d thread,u musnt hate all d tym

And for some of d ladies,i comment my reseve sha..badbelle's always allowed undecided
so fine girl,hw old are u now and dont tell me na nairaland parry things oooo. tell us where the really parry dey happen
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
mumu9gerian:

so fine girl,hw old are u now and dont tell me na nairaland parry things oooo. tell us where the really parry dey happen
lols...am 18 n above...n for d party,e don happy already o,twas only I n boo dat made out*very private*lols
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
etiosa79:
Hapi death day
it is u dat won't leave to c dis mnth finish..d God I serve will destroy ur handiwork
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by mumu9gerian: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
lols...am 18 n above...n for d party,e don happy already o,twas only I n boo dat made out*very private*lols
ahn ahn thats partial,after morale don dey high,u don drop my very high morale
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bigtree007:
Hi nurse pls am already triping OK.what part of Nigeria are u from.u are beautiful girl.can I get u facebook as well?
lols...proudly igbo,dats all I can say
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
tellwisdom:
Op, seems you are poor. You know get money for cake and beer?? sad
smh,I so pity u,such an opposite of ur name
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
cmax16:
Ok, all the single bros them, this her pose is a call to duty oh, she's ready & ripe for marriage...lol.
lols..if by dis stage,I ve not been taken,den know say na spiritual problem o..
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by morereb10: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
lookin sexy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
mumu9gerian:

ahn ahn thats partial,after morale don dey high,u don drop my very high morale
lols,eya sowie
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Sandydayz(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Deexxy:

Why is it that fools quote me these days to spew trash from their smelly buccal cavity? undecided

Nigga i've got two questions for you.

1) Are you the Celebrant?

2) Are you the person I congratulated?

If the answer to these questions are a simple "NO" then kindly dive in to that cave where you crawled out from to seek my attention.

Dolt! undecided
This is hilarious grin grin
Just spare him.... Sum peeps like going through posts to see other's mistake to quote... So 1000 likes for this kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by chomytex(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
U beta tk back that word now.how can sumone in his right state of mind desire to be sick everyday!nawa for sum guys sha
femi4:
Sexy Nurse......Abeg how can I locate your hospital. May I be sick daily!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by chomytex(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hapi birthday op.wish u many more blissful years ahead.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by henrixx(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
OK HBD op buh u for no turn back in second pic
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by tolufaithO(f): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
HBD Dearie, many more yrs *winks*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by DickyDicky: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by geraob1: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
definitely an igbo babe............ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!
And what gave you the impression that she is the one on the pics.
she could be a very fat, busty and fair lady
Or a man claiming to be a woman bearing a woman moniker...
knowing fully well that this is a faceless forum.
No offense to you or the op...just my humble opinion
Happy Birthday OP
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
it is u dat won't leave to c dis mnth finish..d God I serve will destroy ur handiwork

Omo na mistake ohh... Happy birthday swiddy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, we'll see about that.
Lol...till then.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
femi4:
snap plenty pictures o....I go feed my eyes that day
Lol..you guys enh
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
etiosa79:

Omo na mistake ohh... Happy birthday swiddy
its a lie abeg,stop joking with words it affects alot
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

See as this one just dey follow men.
dats cos am a flirt, I luv stalking guys
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by MrBasketball: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
jomile:
dats cos am a flirt, I luv stalking guys

Flirt and stalking guys... Later they will be searching for true love and want a man who will be committed with them... Which man will take a flirt serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Abuja All White Pool Party 2022: Top Ballers, 40 Supermodels To Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.