Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

REVEALED: The Exact Belly Fat Loss System That Gives You A Flat Belly In 28 Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / REVEALED: The Exact Belly Fat Loss System That Gives You A Flat Belly In 28 Day (1190 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) / Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Exact Belly Fat Loss System That Gives You A Flat Belly In 28 Day by jackreece(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
REVEALED: The Exact Belly Fat
Loss System That Gives You A Flat Belly In 28 Days From Now...

Lets face the TRUTH...

The major reason why you are reading this article is for you to get
practical ideas you can start using from today that will take your belly from
having extra muffin of fat hanging around your tummy, to having a flatter belly
that remains flat even when you sit down.

When you get rid of that extra muffin of fat around your tummy, everything about
you changes. First of all, you start getting complements from people who barely
notice you before. Your tailor is most likely to be the first person to notice it.
This is usually true for most of my clients.

(click the link to get download free weight loss guide==> www.9jadiet.com )

Then you are able to wear dresses that you never thought could fit you ever again.
Every trace of self consciousness on the state of your old tummy will suddenly disappear,
you become a lot more confident about yourself. Not only that, you become a lot more healthier.

3 FLAT BELLY Rules That You MUST Follow
To Win The War Over Belly Fat!

Rule #1 - Get Yourself Measured

Have you noticed that when you go to visit a friend in a new place for
the first time, it usually appears that the journey is longer than necessary
and on your way back, the journey appears shorter?

Do you know why that is?

It is because, your brain had no idea how long the journey would take on your journey down.

However on your way back, you have an idea (measurement) how far you've
come because your eyes sent signal consistently to your brain that you will soon get home.

The same way that your eyes sends signals to your brain through measuring the
length of the journey, so also is the way that your brain start getting re-assurance
that you are seeing result in your belly.

Most people who "wish" they have a flat belly ignore this first process and soon
give up because there is no way to ACTUALLY indicate if their belly fat is actually burning off.

Result Beget Result...

If you try something and you see some result...what happens?

You become more encouraged to do more of it to get more result. But you will only
be able to tell if you are getting result by measuring where you started from. That is
why you MUST measure your belly first to get rid of belly fat.

How To Measure Your Belly So As
To Win The War On Belly Fat

STEP 1 - Get yourself a Tape rule. If you don't have one, ask your local tailor.

STEP 2 - Stand in front of a mirror while raising your top up to reveal your belly
STEP 3 - Put the tape rule around your waste to the most protruding part of your belly
area and read the measurement in inches.

STEP 4 - Write down this measurement on a notepad or save it in the notepad on your phone.

(click the link to get download free weight loss guide==> www.9jadiet.com )

So let's say your belly measurement is 38 inches, and you follow my belly fat loss
advice for 2 weeks and your belly size drops from 38 to 36.

This means that you have dropped 2 inches in 2 weeks right?

If you see a result like that, I am sure you would be delighted and would want
to continue to use my fat loss advice until you drop more inches off your belly.
This is exactly why you MUST measure yourself!

Rule #2 - Eat Fat Burning Flat Belly Meals

To get rid of low hanging fat around your midsection, you also have to pay
attention to what you eat. You need to stop eating junks. Do not use your stomach as a trashcan.

Replace all the fatty foods in your diet with whole, quality healthier meals
that I call Fat Burning Flat Belly Foods

Before I show you some of these foods, let me show you in
simple terms how the average Nigerian eat their meal.

POUNDED YAM WITH EGUSI SOUP AND BEEF ( 60% Carbohydrate| 30% Protein| 10% Fat )

If you currently eat your meals like the above, its WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

For you to win the war on belly fat, you need to eat your meals in the opposite direction.
meal MUST contain less simple carbohydrates and more protein, vegetables, and essential fat and oil.
Here's how you should eat your meals to target your belly fat right now:

40% Protein Based
20% Carbohydrate (Complex)
20% Vitamins (from vegetables)
15% Fat and Oil (From Nuts)

And these fat burning flat belly meals below will burn your belly fat in that measure from what I have shown you above:

Fat Burning Meal 1:
Boiled Unripe Plantain With Fish Stew + 1 Apple (Approx 270 Calories)

Fat Burning Meal 2
1/2 cup of quaker Oats With 3 spoons of skimmed milk + 1 Banana (Approx 285 calories)

Fat Burning Meal 3
1 medium cat fish peppersoup with 1 Apple (400 Calories)

Fat Burning Meal 4
1 cup of moi moi with 2 slices of water melon (320 Calories)

Some other fat burning flat belly foods you can add to your diet includes:
Avocados, Beans, Oatmeal, green vegetables and fruits, potatoes, plantain amala etc.

If you start eating your meals like the above, your body will store less fat in your
stomach area and instead start burning off the fat around your belly and this will
make it become flatter and flatter.

And this takes us to the last rule you MUST follow which is:

Rule #3 - Do Flat Belly Workouts

When you engage in effective flat belly workouts, you are speeding up the
rate at which your belly becomes flatter. And no, these workouts do not
require you to run 10k miles on the treadmill in the gym, it does not require
you to do some painful back breaking routines either.

As a matter of fact, I am going to show you two of the routines that I currently
use myself that works really good for belly fat, so you can try it out when you
get home from work or over next weekend.

Best of all, these workouts are very effective, and target the fat in your belly
area and you can do this in your living room or bedroom or even in the office:

2 Simple Effective Flat Belly Workouts

Belly Fat Burning Workout 1: Step Hop

Step 1: Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, hands on hips.

Step 2: Step forward with right foot, then lift left knee to hip level as you hop straight up on right leg.

Step 3: Land with feet together. Do 16 repetitions, alternating sides.
Belly Fat Burning Workout 2: Mountain Climber

Step 1: Begin in a push up position on the hands and toes.

Step 2: Bring the right knee in towards the chest, resting the foot on the floor.

Step 3: Jump up and switch feet in the air, bringing the left foot in and the right foot back.

Step 4: Continue alternating the feet as fast as you safely can for 30-60 seconds.

Get More fat belly tips and download free fat loss report here==> www.9jadiet.com

Dr. Ela Maris & Jackreece Oboms
08038976690, 07089009691
Re: REVEALED: The Exact Belly Fat Loss System That Gives You A Flat Belly In 28 Day by MTHBOSS(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks Dr.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Finger Nails Look Like These, See Your Doctor Immediately (photos) / Which Is Better, Slimming Tea Or Pills? / Organic Skincare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.