Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) (1302 Views)

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2015
_
There's no such thing as ready. You just jump on a moving train and try
not to die.
Cash rules everything around me..
Money control niggas while men control money.

All famished, could really tell that I didn't have a very nice day! Why
because i was reminded several times today  of my plight; OH PENNY
LESS ME.
My name is Daniel Collins, I hail from a state in Nigeria-Abia state
with a slogan God's own state, hmmmmmmmmmm, and those who have been there
would really understand the reason behind my long sigh! OH! How
pathetic cause it doesn't look godly to begin with except for its RICH
HERITAGE and  a few well meaning individuals i really admire- the
likes of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and quite a couple of oil moguls you
wouldn't believe came out from this state. I heard its now an oil
producing state, oh! no wonder.
We would come back to that but for now let's talk me, "The sky can
fall down the wind can cry now the strong give me!!! i still
smile..... i love my self....how many times the city made me promise
this so i promise this i love my self!!! I really do love myself"
....DO YOU? I currently live in Abuja been staying here for quite a
long time roughly ten years now, this is a beautiful city one that smells of power! the capital
of Nigeria having six area councils
*Abaji Area council
*kwali Area council
*Gwagwalada Area council
*Kuje Area council
*Bwari Area council
*Municipal Area council
This land that smells of power. This city gave
me lots of experience I wouldn't forget in a hurry, from eating nice
delicacies to getting connections i only used in flattering myself and
oppressing people*lol* foolish me i swear down! Ok I also had an
experience with the military and most of all the cute ladies and the
mind-blowing activities which prompted this article..

To be continued...

1 Share

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
CONTINUES!!!!! Life is smoking hot, some of us here would agree to that' hotter than the playboy girls?! Lol; confused! i meant unfair. In the words of Dave "make baba God scatter this world make everybody start all over" as an upcoming model, novice writer and eloquent speaker to be candid had almost everything going fine until I travelled to Port Harcourt, How do I mean? My definition of success CHANGED! "Karma is going to catch up with everybody but how slow can the bi*ch be" Being heartbroken most especially when you are at least giving maximum commitment makes trusting other people a very endearing task. "Prudence" the tall light skinned girl aside being cute also had qualities as being brave!! Charisma, and on top of this chart was her straight legs (did i hear you say hmmmmm) was the "perfect girl" every dude in the neighborhood wanted to hang out with but could not due to two reason which are; she had a father who's Wrath's like a cold rain, and the other i was also interested in her; it was like a dream come true when I popped the question like a primary school pupil learning about s*x for the first time, and she also affirmed to my request (mind you am older than you think) hehrhehe!!! But before this it was hell, series of letters and conversations that ended up making me feel sad...an excerpt from one of the letters I wrote just on the eve of valentine which I regarded as my favorite then reads-----"In Africa black people don't rest....even after their death, they still work as ancestors, laughing now right...… Times I wonder why 'u' hate me so much, though I can come to terms with it girls hate the guys they love because they can't explain why they love them so much. Thereby hating the feeling! I saw a lot in you which by now you might have been able to see or maybe still blinded by your hate coz I left all hints, you where engulfed with your self love and information with such premise. I don’t wanna sound pathetic, but I think I gave you that innocent part of me! Which could feel every part of you even from a mile with just the sound of my heart beat increasing at a faster pace not minding the sight of you. Just before the end, right from the beginning I expected nothing from you and you didn't disappoint all thanks to who ever know what the cause was aimed at. This the part I love most even in your violence i felt safe, in your presence my ego died just to give you the basics of my love` so many life drama we played with little talks that brought out the very best of our evil not forgetting the good times where our innocence came into limelight only to be chased indoors by internal and external forces you know way too far what am talking about “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life"..... Am not writing because I can but this is from a heart that loved you more than it did and you disappointed it. WOW ITS VALENTINE!!!"
visit http://chuddyot..com
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2015
continues....

Interesting right? I didn't find it funny it was a letter pouring out
all that has been repressed in me for 11 months 4days 22 hours and
35minutes.
Things got serious we were a couple and the envy of the angels
couldn't stop it. Our first sexual experience with each other was
heavenly-she was at my place on that wonderful Tuesday evening when it
started raining heavily (Port Harcourt rain can be a blessing sometimes) she was all loved up and needed help down town. I wanted it to
be magical and mind blowing and boom the idea of a riding
leather-crop; I am standing over her grasping a plaited, leather
riding-crop.  Am wearing old, faded, denim and that’s all.  I
flick the crop slowly into my palm as i gaze down at her.  Now
smiling, triumphant. She cannot move.  Naked and shackled,
spread-eagled on a large four-poster bed.  Reaching forward, i trail
the tip of the crop from her forehead down the length of her nose, so
She can smell the leather, and over her parted, panting lips.  I push
the tip into her mouth so She can taste the smooth, rich leather.
“Suck,” i command my voice soft.  Her mouth closes over the tip as
she obeys. “Enough,” i snaps. She's panting once more as i tug the
crop out of her mouth, trailing it down and under her chin, on down
her neck to the hollow at the base of her throat.  I swirl it slowly
there and then continues to drag the tip down her body, along her
sternum, between her breasts, over her torso down to her navel.  She's
 panting, squirming, pulling against her restraints that are biting
into her wrists and her ankles.  I swirl the tip around her navel then
continues to trail the leather tip south, through her pubic hair to
her clitoris.  I flick the crop and it hits her sweet spot with a
sharp slap, and She comes, gloriously, shouting her release. There after we went a couple of rounds reaching for the skies.......HALELU!!!
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
...Not been raised with a silver spoon can teach you a lot like having to eat your "ogele" with your fingers, my status the "broke cute guy hampered our relationship in a way I felt we were wading from each other and to function effectively in my duties and work WE NEEDED A BREAK. An inevitable one i guess, the pressure was so immerse that even to the blind it was clear. I was haunted by the nice times we had even though she never had nothing to do other than play the part she played, making me feel wrong trying to reach for her love and also thinking we could always be something special for real. BIOSPHERE _ I like this dress,” i murmur.  “I like to see your flawless skin.” My finger reaches the back of her halter dress midway down her spine, and hooking my finger beneath the top, i pull her closer so that she steps back against me.  She could feel me flush against her body.  Leaning down, i inhale her hair. “You smell so good, prudence, so sweet.” My nose skims past her ear down her neck, and i trail soft, feather light kisses along her shoulder. Her breathing changes, becoming shallow, rushed, full of expectation.  My fingers are at her zipper.  Achingly slow, once more i ease it down while my lips move, licking and kissing and sucking their way across to her other shoulder.  I am so tantalizingly good at this.  Her body resonates, and she starts to squirm languidly beneath my touch. “You.  Are.  Going.  To.  Have. To.  Learn.  To.  Keep.  Still,” I whisper, kissing her around her nape between each word. I tug at the fastening at the halter neck, and the dress drops and pools at her feet. “No bra, pruddy.  I like that.” My hands reach round and cup her  breasts, and her nipples pucker at my touch. “Lift your arms and put them around my head,” I murmur against her neck. She obeys immediately, and her breasts rise and push into my hands, her nipples hardening further.  Her fingers weave into my hair, and very gently she tugs my not so soft hair.  She rolls her head to one side to give me easier access to her neck. “HMmm… ”i murmur into that space behind her ear, as I start to extend her nipples with my long fingers, mirroring her hands in my hair. She groans as the sensation registers sharp and clear in her groin. “Shall I make you come this way?”I whisper. I arch her back to force her breasts into my expert hands. “You like this, don’t you, babe?” “Tell me.”  I continue the slow sensuous torture, pulling gently. “Yes.” “Yes, what.” “Yes… Sir.” “Good girl.”  I pinch her hard, and her body writhes convulsively against my front.  She gasps at the exquisite, acute, pleasure/pain.  She could feel me against her.  She moans and her hands clench in my hair pulling harder. “I don’t think you’re ready to come yet,” I whispers, stilling my hands, and I gently bites her earlobe and tugs at it.  “Besides, you have displeased me.” .............

1 Share

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Oh… no, what will this mean?  Her brain registers through the fog of needy desire as she groans. “So perhaps I won’t let you come after all.” I return the attention of my fingers to her nipples, pulling, twisting, kneading.  She's grinding her behind against me… moving side to side. She could feel my grin against her neck as my hands move down to her hips.  My fingers hook into her panties at the back, stretching them, and pushing  my thumbs through the material, shredding them and tossing them in front of her so she can see…  my hands move down to her sex… and from behind, I slowly inserts my finger. “Oh, yes.  My sweet girl is all ready,” I breathe as I whirl her round so she's facing me.  My breathing has quickened.  I put my finger in her mouth. “You taste so fine, Prudy.” I sigh.  “UnCloth me,” I commands quietly, staring down at her, eyes hooded guess she's probably taken aback.  She's never undressed a man. “You can do it,” I cajole softly. Now blinking rapidly. Wondering Where to start?  She reached for my t-shirt, and I grab her hands and shake my head, smiling slyly at her. “Oh no.” I shake my head, grinning.  “Not the t-shirt, you may need to touch me for what I have planned.”  Her eyes are alive with excitement. I take one of her hands and place it against my erection. “This is the effect you have on me, prudence.” She gasps and flexes her fingers around my girth, and I grin. “I want to be inside you.  Take my jeans off.  You’re in charge.” Holy Bleep… I in charge she murmurs under her breathe.  Her mouth drops open. “What are you going to do with me?” I tease. Oh the possibilities… she pushes me on to the bed.  I laughs as i fall, and she gaze down at me feeling victorious.  Her inner goddess is going to explode.  She yanks off my shoes, quickly, clumsily, and my socks.  Now staring up at her, my eyes luminous with amusement and desire.  I think I look… glorious…she crawls up the bed and sit astride me to undo my jeans, sliding her fingers under the waistband, feeling the hair in my oh so happy trail.  I close my eyes and flex my hips. “You’ll have to learn to keep still,” she scolds, and tugs at the hair under my waistband. My breath hitches, and I grins at her. “Yes prudence,” I murmur, eyes burning bright.  “In my pocket, condom,” I breathe. She searches in my pocket slowly, watching my face as she feels around.  My mouth open.  She fishes out both foil packets that she finds and lays them on the bed by my hips...........
http://chuddyot..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 1:32am On Jul 14, 2015

1 Share

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Two!  Her overeager fingers reach for the button of my waistband and undo it, fumbling a little.  I am beyond excited. “So eager, pruddy” I murmur, my voice laced with humor.  She tugs down the zipper, and now she faced with the problem of removing my pants… hmm.  She shuffle down and pull.  They hardly move.  She frowns.  “I can’t keep still if you’re going to bite that lip,” I warn, then arch my pelvis up off the bed so she's able to tug down my trousers and my boxers at the same time, whoa… freeing me.  I kick my clothes to the floor. Holy Moses, am all hers to play with, and suddenly it’s Christmas. “Now what are you going to do?” I breathe, all trace of humor gone.  She reaches up and touches me, watching my expressions as I do.  My mouth shapes like a letter O as i take a sharp breath.  My skin is so smooth and soft… and hard… hmm, what a delicious combination.  She leans forward, her hair falling around her, and am in her mouth.  She sucks, hard.  I close my eyes, my hips jerking beneath her. “Jeez, baby, steady,” I groan.shes feeling so powerful, it’s such a heady feeling, teasing and testing me with her mouth and tongue. Am tensed underneath her as she runs her mouth up and down me, pushing me to the back of her throat, her lips tight… again and again. “Stop, prudence, stop.  I don’t want to come. “She sits up, blinking at me, and she's  panting like me, but confused.  She thought she was in charge?  Her inner goddess looks like someone snatched her ice cream. “Your innocence and enthusiasm is very disarming,” I gasps. “You, on top… that’s what we need to do.” Oh. “Here, put this on.” I hand her a foil packet. Holy Crap. How?  I rip the packet open, and the rubbery condom is all tacky in her fingers. “Pinch the top and then roll it down.  You don’t want any air in the end of that sucker,” I pant.  And very slowly, concentrating hard, she does as she's told. “Christ, you’re killing me here, prudence,” I groan.shes admiring her handiwork on me i guess.  “Now.  I want to be buried inside you,” I murmur.  She's staring down at me, daunted, and I sits up suddenly, so we’re nose to nose. “Like this,” I breathe, and I snake one hand round her hips, lifting her slightly, and with the other i position myself beneath her, and very slowly, eases her on to me. She groans as I stretch her open, filling her, her mouth hanging open in surprise at the sweet, sublime, agonizing, over-full feeling.  Oh… please. “That’s right, baby, feel me, all of me,” I growls and briefly close my eyes. And am inside her, sheathed to the hilt, and am holding her in place, for seconds… minutes… I have no idea,, staring intently into her eyes.........
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by Divepen1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
You need to first put paragraph in this work...

1 Like

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Divepen1:
You need to first put paragraph in this work...

any criticism on this article is welcomed...
Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
“It’s deep this way,” I murmur.  I flex and swivel my hips in the same motion, and she's groaning… oh my – the sensation radiating throughout her belly… everywhere.  Bleep! “Again,” she whispers.  I grin a lazy grin and oblige.  Moaning, she throws her head back, her hair tumbling down her back, and very slowly, I sink back down on to the bed. “You move, prudence, up and down, how you want.  Take my hands,” I breathe, my voice hoarse and low and oh so sexy. She clasps my hands, holding on for life.  Gently she push off me and back down, oh my.  My eyes are burning with wild anticipation.  My breathing is ragged, matching hers , and i lift my pelvis as she come down, bouncing me back up.  We pick up the rhythm… up, down, up, down… over and over… and it feels so… good.  Between our panting breaths, the deep down, brimming fullness… the vehement sensation pulsing through her that’s building quickly, she watches me, our eyes locked… and I see wonder there, wonder at her.  She's f*cking me.  She’s in charge.  She's mine, and I’m hers.  The thought pushes her, weighted with concrete, over the edge, and she climax around me… shouting incoherently.  I grab her hips, and closing my eyes, tipping my head back, my jaw strained, I come quietly.  She collapse on to my chest, overwhelmed, somewhere between fantasy and reality, a place where there are no hard or soft limits.....Abruptly, I wake, gasping for breath wow.  It’s morning.  I glance at my alarm clock – eight o’clock.  I put my head in my hand........., covered in sweat and feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm.  Holy hell.  I’m completely disorientated.  What the hell just happened?  I’m in my bedroom alone.  How?  Why?  I sit bolt upright, shocked…it was all a DREAM.  Since I wasn't born with a silver spoon i had to take me hustle and also schooling seriously it was really difficult giving each my undivided attention which made me turn a new leaf and trying not to be a catastrophe of a person. I was now thinking money like I was hypnotised. SERIES CONTINUES DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT... THANK YOU!

http://chuddyot..com

1 Like

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by chuddyot(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015

Re: Chuddy OT Trends DIARIES (21+) by Divepen1(m): 5:06am On Jul 15, 2015
chuddyot:

any criticism on this article is welcomed...
That's my first criticism. If what I said is not done other criticism is less likely to come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Do Authors Make In Nigeria After Publishing His\her Novel / Suicide Squad: "Behind The Scenes With The Worst Heroes Ever" - Ebook / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.