Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,672 members, 7,858,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

You Can't Believe This Story! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can't Believe This Story! (1073 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / You Can't Underestimate The Power Of Words In Marriage And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Believe This Story! by landwin: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2009
A woman asked me to babysit her children during the holidays and her husband(A Doctor)also supported it,so we agreed that every morning she will be picking me up and then drop me and she would then go to work,she goes to work before her husband,so one morning she dropped me in their house and the husband was going to work and by then he already locked the door,I then asked him to give me the key to his house so that when I open the door,he will take his key and go to work,so I was opening the door he touched my bottocks and began to smile,Another night he put his hands aroung my waist,Another when we were eating in a restaurant I tyurned and caught him looking at my buttocks,The shocking of them all is that when he put his hands aroung my waist his wife was there and she wasn't smart enough to see him.
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2009
Dem swear for you?? undecided
Abi na u swear for some1, n the swear came back on you?? undecided
how many rape thread will u open??
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by Akinagirl(f): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2009
Seems this person gets raped everyday.
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by landwin: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2009
tope2000:

Dem swear for you?? undecided
Abi na u swear for some1, n the swear came back on you?? undecided
how many rape thread will u open??

If I open a thread concerning Kanu Nwankwo you will talk,if I ask a question concerning my experience you will still talk,you people can never be pleased.
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by idupaul: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2009
f I open a thread concerning Kanu Nwankwo you will talk,if I ask a question concerning my experience you will still talk,you people can never be pleased.

dont worry they are just jealous that no one is raping them, kip on being raped, pls i await ur next rapisode grin
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by Macgreat(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
Ha ha hmm
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by Akinagirl(f): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2009
lol, rapeasode! lmao
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by Treetop20(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2009
nairaland has 300756 members and counting!
he/she has to get attention somehow.
let the rapepisode begin! cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by xavier3(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2009
landwin:

If I open a thread concerning Kanu Nwankwo you will talk,if I ask a question concerning my experience you will still talk,you people can never be pleased.

that doesn't mean you should create a thread with false issues all because you want attention. you can just simply lay back and post to other people's problems.
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by desthan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2009
landwin:

if you are out to please people with your absurds threads, why not try the entertainment industry, not only will you be noticed, you'll be famous and rich.
Re: You Can't Believe This Story! by demystify(f): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
idupaul:

dont worry they are just jealous that no one is raping them, kip on being raped
hahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Marriage Now Pls / Adult Bed Toys / Zamfara Man Gets Five Children In 72 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.