Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? (592 Views)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / What's The Age Grade In Nairaland? / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by LargeBrown(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Good morning my good people happy sunday to you all.

Please NL colleagues am 3years older than her can I propose to her?...will she see me as her Age grade?..though she is very respectful for now,what do u guys think?
Re: Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by delishpot: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2015
If you are older than her with 1 day, you are still her senior.
Besides, marriage should be based on character AND attraction of both satisfy you, then age shouldnt be important unless you worry about what others will say when you marry an "older" person.
Re: Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by donholy28(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
If to say u say younger... then that one fit be problem... but since na older just propose joor...nothing do u
Re: Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by slimyem: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2015
What do you mean by age grade? It's not quite clear where your concern lies.
Do you mean the age difference isn't wide enough or too wide and she may disrespect you because of that?
Whichever it is, it shouldn't be an issue. That age difference is just fine enough I'M.
The most important thing is the value she has placed on that relationship and on you and what you have interpreted it to be.
Re: Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by amokeme(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
For you to be thinking of proposing.., means you both have been dating. So I think she is ok with the age difference..
Re: Will She See Me As Her Age Grade? by nairayouthcom(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
watch leak video on www.downloadwapaz.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

You Lady Says You're Cheating, You Said No! Who's Right? / Photo - Two Men Agree To Marry One Woman Already With Kids In Kenya: / How Do You Feel When The Whole World Knows You Are Having Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.