Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] (8142 Views)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015

This is the emotional moment as gay dads gives birth and met their son for the first time..The couple’s emotional moment was captured by photographer Lindsay Foster who wrote

“I had the opportunity to photograph this amazing birth on June 27 for a surrogate and two expecting and anxious daddies. Hours were spent with them in the hospital room while the surrogate mom was laboring and I got to know them quite well.They are two compassionate people who felt all the emotions that every new parent feels. They asked all appropriate questions of the birthing mom and the midwife and educated themselves as best as they could for their son’s arrival. I am so proud of these two dads.”

wpid gay dads gave birth to a healthy baby boy in us [PHOTOS] Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US

The pictures liked over 6,000 times also attracted negative comments and the couple, Mr Barone and Mr Nelson said.

“Thank you to everyone out there who has taken the time to like, comment and share our picture! This was truly an incredible moment in our lives that will be captured forever by the lovely Lindsay Foster Photography. We are so lucky that we have a beautiful, healthy baby boy! All comments posted are respected, although we may not agree with the negative ones, the positive ones far outweigh the negative. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

This is a moment of pure love and acceptance. Milo is surrounded by unconditional love and he will grow up knowing many different types of families and accept everyone, (intolerant people included). Milo was born during World Pride. This picture represents everything Pride is about. Love has no colour nor gender nor sexual preference. Love is unconditional. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! xxoo”

Details here .... http://www.omomedia.com/2015/07/married-gay-dad-gives-birth-to-bouncing.html

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015
nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
HAPPY FOR THEM...

SURROGATE MUM LOOKS HOT..

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by sim37(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
I de com
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Bilabong(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
The man wan cry?
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Buh Why U Too Dhey Lie Lyk This? La Wa Oo
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Jeezbaby(f): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
End time don come finish ooooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by donbenedict(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg eh, na from him yarnsh wey him take born d baby or what?

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by arisekola77: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2015
End time #chassis
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Yustash001(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
How is this possible?..How did he conceive?
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by tinuolababy(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Hehehe see madness o
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by tinuolababy(f): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:

They made use of a surrogate mum i.e a woman gave birth to d baby

2 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by donbenedict(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
tinuolababy:

They used surrogate i.e a woman gave birth to d baby
so why did d op say married gay dad gv birth... These nairalanders sha...

4 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
All this news wey person they hear self
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Starships4u(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
This aint Nigerian news so stop this

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Viktor1983(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lmfao ! yeye American tragi-comedy .....Comic-Tragedy..

6 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by hahn(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congratulations! Looks like a lovely baby.

The first problem the child will have is who to regard as "mom"

Why did the dads take off their clothes?
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by 0lushola(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
tinuolababy:

They made use of a surrogate mum i.e a woman gave birth to d baby
owk. cuz i still dn't kn0w if a man can ovulate.. L0l
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by tinuolababy(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
0lushola:
owk. cuz i still dn't kn0w if a man can ovulate.. L0l

Lol cheesy
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by EmmySparky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nonsense...na GOD go punish them...why must they do this rubbish on my birth day...

4 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by oloriooko(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
I thought one of the faggotz carried the baby did not know it was a confused surrogate woman that did it
So what's the emotional show of shame they are all displaying
Make amadioha take their laps do asun

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by feedburner(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
American oxygen, dream.

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by missandra(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
grin
donbenedict:
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yustash001:

It's a man that used to be a woman
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Starships4u:
This aint Nigerian news so stop this

I'm glad that Nigerians finally realise that the solution is not to copy Americans
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Houseofglam7(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
I bet the surrogate mum wants her child back. You didnt even have the baby why get naked, why the tears? These gay people
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by ManTiger(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
How will the baby boi cope with the near future stigma... when he realised the circumstances behind his birth and discovered that he came into existence as a result of 2 mighty useless gays.

This world is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Haywhymido(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
i wldnt like such nonsense,however the new is welcome
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by petsolo15(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yustash001:
read it all over again
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
missandra:
grin
lol see ur teeth

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Life As A Female Bodybuilder" / Picture Of Nkem Owoh 8 Months Pregnant / Actress Nkechi Blessing Share Dubai Hotel Bedroom Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.