Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Oliseh Now That You Are There - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Now That You Are There (643 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Guess What: Ex-super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh Now A Model (See Photos) / Revealed: Coach Oliseh’s First Eagles XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliseh Now That You Are There by Icon4s(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Now that you are there:

We want only the best players to be invited to the Super Eagles.

We dnt want to see an Elkanemi, Abia warriors or Clubless player donning the Super Eagles Jerseys while players with Champions league experience at Chelsea, AS Monaco or Celtic b left out.

We dnt want to flood our Super Eagles with faceless players all in the name of building and re-building.

We want you to go after Nigerian players with dual or multiple citizenship like Jodon Ibe, Sammy Ameobi, Kennedy Otigba, Bobby Adekanye, Chuba Akpom, Tiago Ilori, Alex Iwobi, Chuks Aneke, Solanke and d rest.

We want out of favour players like Brown Ideye, Victor Moses, Victor Anichebe, Ramon Azeez, Imoh Ezekiel, Ejike Uzoenyi, Sunday Mba, Emmanuel Emenike to b given another opportunity.

National team selection should be made purely based on merit and nt based on "slot for homebased players" or Geopolitical zoning".

Work closely with d U23 coaches to identify talents that are ready for senior team football.

Be a part of d crew dat determine match venues for our national teams to ensure we dnt embarras our selves again with horrible venues jst like d one we used against Chad.
Re: Oliseh Now That You Are There by acenazt: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Oga oliseh. Draft dose guys from the u23's and dose guys wey dey yankee.
Re: Oliseh Now That You Are There by hrykanu231(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2015
I wish him the best. Hope he takes the SE to that level were I can watch their matches with my parents( I no want make their BO rise anyhow)
Re: Oliseh Now That You Are There by Icon4s(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
hrykanu231:
I wish him the best. Hope he takes the SE to that level were I can watch their matches with my parents( I no want make their BO rise anyhow)

Reminds me of those days when our Dad and mom watched Green Eagles matches with us. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Done Deals: List Of Premier League Transfers In/out From The 2015 Window / Win Today's Prediction : 29/july/2015 / Chelsea Now A Nigeria Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.