Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities (25219 Views)

Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / 2013 AMAA in Bayelsa - Nollywood Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2007
its like there are 2 movies bearing the same name amazing grace,the one on wikioedia is not the one i'm referring to. Here's the link to jeta amata's amazing grace

http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news58.php
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by A40(m): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2007
Carol King thats my dream sugar momma
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2007
yong babe:

while we r waitin 2 suze's reply
here is another foto of rukky
WOW, u cant differenciate from nigerian girls and african amerian girls now adays ooooooo, that rukky chick look so good.

suze:

its like there are 2 movies bearing the same name amazing grace,the one on wikioedia is not the one i'm referring to. Here's the link to jeta amata's amazing grace

hmmmmmmmmmm, i c, that explains alot
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
acidrop:

WOW, u can't differenciate from nigerian girls and african amerian girls now adays ooooooo, that rukky chick look so good.

ya i know i was surprised when i say 1 of her movies.
she is realy preety n not a bad actress.

suze:

ah that explains a lot thanks suze cheesy
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 1:18am On Sep 17, 2007
anymore, abeg make una suprise us
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2008
suze:

The story behind the song "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me".The song was originally in Efik language before it was translated to English. That song is really popular but most people don't know it originated from Nigeria

The song 'Amazing grace' did not originate from Nigeria, infact, it has no connection whatsoever with Nigeria. . . last time I checked, John Newton, the author of the lyrics to the song (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazing_Grace, http://www.anointedlinks.com/amazing_grace.html. . .  to quote a few) did not come from Nigeria. Please what's your source?

acidrop:

was it, because it was like on the blockbuster in australia undecided

Not the same movie.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2008
Ony Michael - I watched him in one nollywood movie, God he was so hot and a good actor, shame he isn't well known
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by MeGaStReEt: 8:41pm On May 20, 2008
Mbong Odungid THE GAL THAT PLAYED A LEAD ROLE IN AMAZIN GRACE, if thats her name.

she is the most beautiful gal i av ever seen in nigeria film industry

that gal beauty no get comma

her smile dey sparl fire

inshort if u did not kno this gal please go out there and get a copy of Amazing Grace

u can tell yourseld
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2008
u guys gat pic of this ppl. cos we wont know them, they nt popular remember?
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by maryray(f): 3:11am On Sep 01, 2008
Yep, U can find the girls picture on this website http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news58.php
There is her real pic and the one on the Amazing Grace poster. The one on the poster doesn't do her as much justice, as her real picture.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by benboa(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2008
This one used to be unporpular but her name is about to enter Hall of Fame
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2008/aug/31/showpiece-31-08-2008-001.htm
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by benboa(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2008
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2008/aug/31/showpiece-31-08-2008-001.htm
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by benboa(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2008
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by tijehi(f): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2008
Ufuoma Ajenabor
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by stormy98(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
*Tuvi James is very very fine, he was in the movie Broken Engagement

*There is one fair guy called Young Ujah that is very very cute, he was in a horror movie called 'Six Demons'. He was also in a movie called 'Accidental Discharge' with Rita Dominic and Hank Anuku. I don't have any picture of him but trust me the guy is too fine.

*Chigozie Atuanya is also another cute Naija actor that isn't very popular

*Ony Michael is very fine but he isn't well known. He was in Caught Up and Trinity

*Roberto Loner is cute, he was in the movie 'Girl's Cot and 'Caught Up 2'

*Joy Torty is beautiful

*Mary Okolo is pretty, she was in Six Demons and Floating Feelings 1 & 2

*A woman that played Cinderella in the Cinderella movie with Desmond Elliot is pretty and not popular, can't remember her name though

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2008
Tuvi James is hansome when he keeps his hair long
but he is also a very stiff stupid actor lipsrsealed
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by ifyalways(f): 4:15am On Oct 23, 2008
haba Italio angry angry angry we don hear angry
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by buttercop(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2008
there's this guy that was in "corporate maid" with oge okoye and mercy johnson. i think he's a ghanaian but i'm not too sure. the boi is too fine for his own good. even mercy johnson is not bad at all though she's becoming popular. then there's mary remi.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2008
buttercop i have a feeling you are talking about Van vicker
any way he is already Famous

another not so famous one here is Gideon Okeke

My, that dude is cute is acts in a series called TINSEL,
and also was part of 2006 big brother Nigeria

check him out on you tube
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by XFio(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2008
Benedict Johnson

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by teissys(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2008
Mary Okolo is such a cute babe!!! Her beauty is outstanding, like a barbie doll. She has starred in TWO IN LOVE, FLOATING FEELINGS. Damn!!! those who haven't seen her should make a point of doing so
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by janedoe(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2009
OC Okeje-atleast I think that's his name,played Melvin in white waters,very handsome guy kiss
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by homegirl1: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2009
John-Paul Nwadike should be giving more roles. that guy is a very good actor. he knows how to interprets roles very well. as for tuvi james he too stiff for my liking.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2009
Tuvi James is too Primitive for my liking
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2009
Benedict Johnson gives me a headache with his nigeriano-american accent angry
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by ifyalways(f): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2009
janedoe:

OC Okeje-atleast I think that's his name,played Melvin in white waters,very handsome guy kiss
Yay.white waters is the bomb!Started drinking "amstel malta" after watching it. . . .My own little way of showing appreciation. cheesy
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by meggy11: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2009
pls keep it coming cos i am looking for a particular young pretty fair lady. have not seen her here and dont really know her name so i am expecting someone to mention her name real quick.though she has not been acting for sometime now pls keep it coming
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by janedoe(f): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ Ify always,nice grin
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by nana(f): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
stormy98:

*Tuvi James is very very fine, he was in the movie Broken Engagement

*There is one fair guy called Young Ujah that is very very cute, he was in a horror movie called 'Six Demons'. He was also in a movie called 'Accidental Discharge' with Rita Dominic and Hank Anuku. I don't have any picture of him but trust me the guy is too fine.

*Chigozie Atuanya is also another cute Naija actor that isn't very popular

*Ony Michael is very fine but he isn't well known. He was in Caught Up and Trinity

*Roberto Loner is cute, he was in the movie 'Girl's Cot and 'Caught Up 2'

*Joy Torty is beautiful

*Mary Okolo is pretty, she was in Six Demons and Floating Feelings 1 & 2

*A woman that played Cinderella in the Cinderella movie with Desmond Elliot is pretty and not popular, can't remember her name though
Grace Amah
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Ifygurl: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2009
oh i'm glad Tuvi is already here.  Just recently saw his video.  The boy is fine but is a bad actor, he needs help in improving his acting. But still i like him, gotta love another Anambra sibling.

Grace Amah is beautiful too

I forgot his name but he's always acting as a bad boy.  he was in a movie with nkem owoh and he was one of the kidnappers that stole his wife(that ghanaian girl in tyra played his wife).  I think the two kidnappers that weren't the ghanaian girl brother in the film were cute

Another boy is Razor(i forgot his first name but i know his last name is razor).  The boy is too fine but too skinny.  He needs to start eating or something.

Another picture of Tuvi.

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by azeeza(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
wat abt TUVI JAMES he is dashing 2.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by lahips: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.