Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) (49332 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
sorextee:
It seems you teens/youths, listen to wack songs, just cos of the beats nd dance.. songs that have no moral value... Tell me, which if his songs have u listened to, that inspired, motivated you? Wen u start getting older, u will begin to appreciate likes of timi dakolo, cobhams, Asa, etc.

Music is first the sound, the rhythm, and lyrics in good order-which will be pleasant and will almost immediately inspire a dance, before we talk about what makes up the lyrics, thus the message.

That a song does not make sense to you does not mean it doesn't inspire another. A hiphop street choreographer won't call Burna's (mostly) regge dancehall recent songs as wacked. A "worshipper" would definitely love solemn and also jazz music and would dislike hip hop. It all depends on what genre gives you a kick.

What would generally make a song "wacked" is when its not pleasant to listen to, and so you can't even move to it-even when it has videos that people want to see.

But you would be too dumb to understand this. And you are really stupid for the reference "you teenagers".

Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) by sorextee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
if u read my post with ur two eyes, u would found out i didnt call u a teenager.. U SAID EARLIER THAT I SHLD APOLOGISE TO GOD COS I SAID A SECULAR ARTIST SONGS ARE WACK.. I HAIL YOU, O WISE ONE undecided... U RE SO WISE THAT U DIDNT SEE WHERE I WROTE YOUTHS SHEY.. maybe u don pass youth age.. u don turn octogenarian...

deebrain:

Music is first the sound, the rhythm, and lyrics in good order-which will be pleasant and will almost immediately inspire a dance, before we talk about what makes up the lyrics, thus the message.

That a song does not make sense to you does not mean it doesn't inspire another. A hiphop street choreographer won't call Burna's (mostly) regge dancehall recent songs as wacked. A "worshipper" would definitely love solemn and also jazz music and would dislike hip hop. It all depends on what genre gives you a kick.

What would generally make a song "wacked" is when its not pleasant to listen to, and so you can't even move to it-even when it has videos that people want to see.

But you would be too dumb to understand this. And you are really stupid for the reference "you teenagers".

Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
sorextee:
if u read my post with ur two eyes, u would found out i didnt call u a teenager.. U SAID EARLIER THAT I SHLD APOLOGISE TO GOD COS I SAID A SECULAR ARTIST SONGS ARE WACK.. I HAIL YOU, O WISE ONE undecided... U RE SO WISE THAT U DIDNT SEE WHERE I WROTE YOUTHS SHEY.. maybe u don pass youth age.. u don turn octogenarian...

Ahhh save it!

Good thing its the last paragraph of the reply u make reference to.

Single testicles
(oh "if i read with two eyes" shey?).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) / Photos From Tuface Idibia's 45th Birthday Party / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.