Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury (46032 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by faseblex(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-g5o67oHasp4/WYyDRTIEyBI/AAAAAAAANL8/4j3G8GWMHkQNx5XPcgH35wIgIllVcJ3FgCLcBGAs/s320/v.jpg[/img]
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, turned a year older yesterday.

Rocking a full face of makeup,Kemi shared some photos from her birthday celebration writing:

THE REAL CELEBRANTS
Advocating for the disabled is a passion since 13yo when my brother Akintayo (in the car) lost his livelihood after suffering brain injury during the #AliMustGo riots of 1978. My goal is to help others as our government has not done much. I hope to secure a ministry of disabilities in Nigeria some day like in the US and CDN that will give disability support to those who need it. Thank u #OluyoleCheshireHomeresidents for making my day. #kemiolunloyoday 2017

[img]https://3.bp..com/-mUmjQbFi2Wo/WYyDTMME8MI/AAAAAAAANME/8ry-MifRkwQLEO318UF4ROZ9FhNzYoCYgCLcBGAs/s1600/cx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1yraD_OrkYA/WYyDTA4cY_I/AAAAAAAANMA/kVWnyr1iGC0-RR_tWhnjJwF9Gf71uo8QwCLcBGAs/s1600/pl.jpg[/img]

Check More Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/kemi-olunloyo-shows-off-her-brother.html

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by 40kobo77: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Not saying anything bad about his brother.

But she herself is a useless woman.

Drops the mic and turnaround.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by dollytino4real(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
so she get sense pass remi like dis
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by emeijeh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eyah

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Shol3(f): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's sad

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by cruzita(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
all is well even inside well

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by TheHistorian(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by GreatEvilBeast(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
I doubt it's her biological brother.
But if it's true then the whole family might have mental issues embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by innop221(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Brain damage runs in the family. Get well soon kemi and family

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by lilmax(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
its inbuilt

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Sparkies(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
The brother wey get brain injury dey even behave normal, na she come dey behave like person wey get the brain injury..

Though I dey fear Yoruba people, perhaps their family don spiritually transfer the madness from her brother to her ..
Cuz person that is mentally stable won't be behaving the way Aunty kemi is .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is it contagious
Her head no correct
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by MadCow1: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
I see only one person with a Brain injury in the photo and it isn't male.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by SEOManiac: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice of her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by jashar(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by speezyWears: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hhh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Ositajustice01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
And she has been busy calling out seyi law. Everyone has an issue or the other, let's not despise another

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
I no just understand this aunty...
She changes as the weather..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by BigBrother9ja: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Brain issues runs in the family undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by BigBrother9ja: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
kemi and her fellowlipsrsealed should be killed
Retardéd oṣù people should be quarantined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Ptoocool(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
So it is a family sontin..
May God heal her brother..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by talebearer123: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
kemi and her fellowlipsrsealed should be killed

Ever since Ive been comin across your comments u have never made sense. Im sure u must av suffered brain damage too.
U need urgent help.

U surely do.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by blezzymoore: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Troublesome lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury by Reminez(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
The only good pigbo is the dead pigbo...Idiotic flat... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.