Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Cancer Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Cure (406 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Rick Simpson Cancer Cure Notifications Here! / Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancer Cure by Cancerdoctor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Are you still suffering from cancer (malignant tumor), skin, cervical or the popular breast cancer? Well I would say congratulations, because help has finally come your way…
My mission as a doctor to wipe out cancer has started with the discovery of a cure to cancer without going through any surgical operation with the use of a herbal supplement and the application of censerous ointment to the infected parts which stops the cancerous cells from growing and further kills the infected cells.
For more information or enquiries on how to get your medication. Contact: Doctor Aduba Johnson on (doctorjohnsonaduba@gmail.com) or (+2347039084536)
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cancer Cure by Cancerdoctor(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Health they say is wealth... be wise and stay healthy..
Re: Cancer Cure by Cancerdoctor(m): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Life is too short to waste away
Re: Cancer Cure by djamelvincent(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2015
My name is djamel Vincent my lovely wife suffered from chronic breast cancer for 14 years until i met doctor aduba johnson online who was able to give her the medications that cured her. Now she is so healthy and full of life. if you are still suffering from cancer grab this opportunity and be cured.
For more information or enquiries on how to get your own medication. Contact: Doctor Aduba Johnson on (doctorjohnsonaduba@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Excess Weight In Just 9 Days / Why Is It That Whenever You Yawn Someone Close To You Must Yawn Too &vice Versa? / Question Of The Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.