Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version (2335 Views)

Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
When this app was first announced, a CrackBerry user pointed out an important thing I missed. Also ladies have made several complaints about getting uncontrollable requests.

Now Pin Pals version 10.1.7.2 has come with new interesting features that has addressed each of these issues.

Description:
Pin Pals is a social app that allows you to meet with other WhatsApp and BBM users and share numbers and BBM Pins. This application allows you to search our organized database with different search criteria including gender, age group and country.
To use Pin Pals, all you have to do is take a minute to register with Pin Pals using a valid WhatsApp number and you are good to go. Your BBM PIN is automatically stored so other users can also add you on BBM.

FEATURES
Edit your profile at anytime.
Upload and view pictures.
Add directly to WhatsApp favorite.
Add users to BlackBerry Messenger.

NEW FEATURES
Set the maximum number of requests you wish to receive per day (Mainly useful for ladies).
Make your profile private. When your profile is private, other users would not see your profile when searching. But you would be able to search for others however you won't be able to add them.

SCREENSHOTS

Download it here for BlackBerry or Android: http://fincoapps.com/pin-pals/
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow wonderful......... Xoxoxxox nice pay and advertise is

1 Like

Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks smiley
CUM4WHAT:
Wow wonderful......... Xoxoxxox nice pay and advertise is
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by Jolaoshot(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
I entered my bb pin and it keeps saying invalid pin
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Android version rejects any PIN that doesn't start with 7. I'm currently uploading an update that fixed that smiley
Jolaoshot:
I entered my bb pin and it keeps saying invalid pin
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by Jolaoshot(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
FincoApps:
The Android version rejects any PIN that doesn't start with 7. I'm currently uploading an update that fixed that smiley
please do so, I'm waiting.. uploading an update in playstore?
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Yes, I've uploaded it to Playstore now. It should be updated in some hours
Jolaoshot:
please do so, I'm waiting.. uploading an update in playstore?
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by lastchild: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2016
FincoApps:
Yes, I've uploaded it to Playstore now. It should be updated in some hours
why is this app not working on my own
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
lastchild:
why is this app not working on my own

How do you mean ? Does it give you an error message ?
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by lastchild: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
FincoApps:

How do you mean ? Does it give you an error message ?
Yes, it says invalid pin
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2016
lastchild:
Yes, it says invalid pin

What version of Pin Pals did you download ?
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by lastchild: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
FincoApps:

What version of Pin Pals did you download ?
the one I saw online, it doesn't specify the version, is their any other one that works.?
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by FincoApps(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2016
lastchild:
the one I saw online, it doesn't specify the version, is their any other one that works.?

Get the download links to the latest versions here http://fincoapps.com/pin-pals/
Re: New Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date Version by lastchild: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
FincoApps:

Get the download links to the latest versions here http://fincoapps.com/pin-pals/
there's no where to download it from there

(1) (Reply)

9mobile AKA Etisalat Can't Make Calls Now Why? / Expect Hot 9 And Hot 9 Plus As Infinix Collaborate With MTN And 9mobile / Mtn Mpulse Setup With Http Injector Config File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.