Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? (4912 Views)

Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / 18+ PHOTOS: Draya Mitchel Nude Pics Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
she used to be a stripper, video vixen and a model for urban black magazines

and also known to date A list celebrities like Chris Brown, Meek Mill and so many NBA, NFL players
some people considered her a slut

but shes doing well lately despite her past, a star in basketball wives

and shes now a leading actress in the new hit movie. A will to love

ever since, Halle Berry became older
we haven't had another bombshell to worship in the black community

Draya seems to be the next undecided smiley

[img]http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/9mpqzh-l-610x610-dress-basketball+wives-draya+michele-l-supreme-f.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
draya and Chris brown

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
The last photo looks like a transgender to me
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Brytawon(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Artificial beauty is all I see.

2 Likes

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brytawon:
Artificial beauty is all I see.
I think she is pretty
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Brytawon(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
I think she is pretty

Your thoughts tho...

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by lepasharon(f): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided..I've seen better

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2015
lepasharon:
undecided..I've seen better
There will always be better and there will always be worse..

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
jiggamangh
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
shes so dope

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
She good. I agree. shocked

Either way @onila you should just move to America because it seems you have a big interest in our pop culture specifically the black one...
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
KidStranglehold:
She good. I agree. shocked

Either way @onila you should just move to America because it seems you have a big interest in our pop culture specifically the black one...

yea true. .right from my high school days in Nigeria

my dream was to be a star in America smiley
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Demmocrats(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2015
That's a bitchh
www.
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2015
onila:

yea true. .right from my high school days in Nigeria

my dream was to be a star in America smiley

lol! Well if you want that keep pushing at it. Many foreign blacks make it big in America, especially Nigerians like Idris Elba.

Anyways what type of media of Black American pop culture is shown in Nigeria? I ask, because you seem to know A LOT about black celebrities from America being someone who is from Nigeria. By that I suspect Nigeria has a fast growing entertainment media.
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
KidStranglehold:

lol! Well if you want that keep pushing at it. Many foreign blacks make it big in America, especially Nigerians like Idris Elba.

Anyways what type of media of Black American pop culture is shown in Nigeria? I ask, because you seem to know A LOT about black celebrities from America being someone who is from Nigeria. By that I suspect Nigeria has a fast growing entertainment media.

we have cable in Nigeria just like America
almost all the very popular TV shows in America are shown in Africa

the cable company we had at home was DSTV owned by a South African company
was very good

since my dream was to be a star, I always looked up to black celebrities, that's Y I know so much smiley

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
onila:

we have cable in Nigeria just like America
almost all the very popular TV shows in America are shown in Africa

the cable company we had at home was DSTV owned by a South African company
was very good

since my dream was to be a star, I always looked up to black celebrities, that's Y I know so much smiley

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by onila(f): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Palmwinetapper: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2015
HAVE YOU SEEN MEGAN GOOD?
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
KidStranglehold:

FYI Idris Elba is not Nigerian. He is half Sierra Leone (Dad) and half Ghanaian(Mom )
Re: Draya The Most Beautiful Black Entertainer At The Moment? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
FYI Idris Elba is not Nigerian. He is half Sierra Leone (Dad) and half Ghanaian(Mom )

I could have sworn he was Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The / See Why Mercy Johnson Is Highest Paid Actress, And How Much She Earns Per Movie / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or 200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.