Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. (692 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. by Pidggin(f): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Post all information you know about studying in Ireland. From what I hear the standard of education in Ireland and Northern Ireland is as good as it is in UK and other western countries, plus it is not as expensive as studying in UK. I don't think obtaining their study visa is as difficult as UK study visa, and life is cheaper and more opportunity for work. I will be doing a bit of research on this. Join me and post what you know about studying and working in Ireland. I promise I will be learning and becoming a pro on this issue. Ask any questions or post your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. by Pidggin(f): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2015
@justwise it will be nice of you to tell me why you closed the other thread, I want to avoid breaking any rules this is why I am asking. If it is because of multiple threads, there was a problem with the sites server, so I didn't know I had created more than one. If we didn't violate the rules by our posts, please re-open the other one and close this one, thank you.
Re: Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. by justwise(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Pidggin:
@justwise it will be nice of you to tell me why you closed the other thread, I want to avoid breaking any rules this is why I am asking. If it is because of multiple threads, there was a problem with the sites server, so I didn't know I had created more than one. If we didn't violate the rules by our posts, please re-open the other one and close this one, thank you.

It will be nice if you stick to one thread and avoid opening two threads of the same time within minutes
Re: Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. by justwise(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2015

(1)

Amazing Fact / Before You Travel Out - Get Your Dollars Right (LEARN MORE) / 7 Tips For An Affordable Vacation Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.