Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes (414 Views)

10k Facebook Page Likes For Sale @ 5K / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / How To Start Increasing Your Facebook Page Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please webmasters, my page has low likes and i don't know how to improve them with out using credit card on facebook, pls i need someone who will help me with some likes on my page http://facebook.com/scholarscityNG
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes by Donald3d(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
choicedope:
Please webmasters, my page has low likes and i don't know how to improve them with out using credit card on facebook, pls i need someone who will help me with some likes on my page http://facebook.com/scholarscityNG
just try and write attractive articles and unique news,and you will get likes, more than you expect,human psychology is awesome apply it positively.I have liked your page though so that's plus one *winks*
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2015
thanks for the tip
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Some Page Likes by FincoApps(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you have a blog, try using facebook likeBox, another way is invite all your friends to like and if you are really desperate, use like4like.com, Google it cause I'm not sure of the address
choicedope:
thanks for the tip

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Need A Blog Site Or Cheap Custom Domain Enter Here / Blog Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.