Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Culinary School!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Culinary School!!! (1471 Views)

Culinary School / Chopsity Culinary School Admitting Students / Chopsity School Of Culinary Art And Hospitality Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Culinary School!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please, I'm searching for a top culinary school in abuja or I need the contacts of great chefs in abuja...thank you
Re: Culinary School!!! by mamachops(f): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Chopsity Catering and Hospitality Institute is a sub unit of Chiza's Chopsity and Event, a hospitality and event management organisation that offers first class culinary training, hospitality service training, hospitality service, consultancy operations, and management. We embrace international and indigenous techniques and also inspire our students to express their artistic tendencies via culinary art. We deliver excellent hospitality consulting using international standards.
We train chefs, waiters, graduates, undergraduates and anyone who has a passion for cooking. We currently have a collaboration with the Institute For Entrepreneurship and Development Studies Obafemi Awolowo University to offer professional diploma program in Catering and Hospitality Management, Leisure and Tourism Management.

Forms are currently on sale for the harmattan session that will resume september 2015. The professional diploma program runs for 9 months. Obtain your registration form with the sum of N5000 at IFEDS-OAU office or via email. Call 08037907877 for more information or send a mail to admissions@chopsity.org
Re: Culinary School!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
1. How old are you?

You can give me a range, if you're shy with the specific.

Cc: Timbuktou
Re: Culinary School!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Have you ever believed in love?
Re: Culinary School!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
keppyy:
1. How old are you?

You can give me a range, if you're shy with the specific.

Cc: Timbuktou

First of all, what am I doing in Culinary School?

Open a new thread joor.

(1) (Reply)

6 Foods You Should Eat Raw For Healthy Life; Number 6 Will Surprise You / What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? / What Foreign Foods Did You Miss The Most When You Were In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.