Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nothing. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nothing. (1521 Views)

Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brother And Sister / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Nothing. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Nothing. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sissie , mukina2
Re: Nothing. by MrOlai: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Salam My Brothers and Sisters, I have a very big problem, in fact it is my only problem in life. My life as a Muslim has been backward, Very backward. I only know a little very little from the Al'Quran, I don't pray frequently, sometimes I don't even pray through out the day. I drink, Yes Alcohol: whisky,beers,e.t.c, I smoke and I fornicate. My parents are not to be blame because they don't even know I do this stuffs. They believe am a good boy although they tried their best by putting me in the best Makaranta ( Thats the name we call Quranic schools in my side) and monitoring me yet I was a truant. I have started the process of turning a new leaf, a week before Ramadan I told my parents I want to move from Warri to Kaduna to stay with my Uncle and also to start afresh in my studying of the Al'Quran. I have been praying Very hard this month of Ramadan for Allah's forgiveness. Here in Kaduna is helping matters because I got to have Muslim friends unlike before but I am still tempted to go back to my old ways. What should I do more to resist the temptation. And where can I get an application that recites the Quran so I can use it in my spare time to avoid the temptation.
#RamadanKareem #Ramadan Mubarak

May Allah(SWT) come to your aid and deliver you from all evil deeds (Amin). You should try and do the following:

1. Observe your daily prayers regularly.

2. Continue to seek Allah's forgiveness. He(SWT) is All-forgiving and Merciful.

3. Pray daily to Allah(SWT) to guide and protect you from all the evil deeds.

4. Resolve in your mind and determine not to go back to those evil deeds again.

5. Look for a good Islamic program or gathering. Join them and attend the program regularly.

6. Keep only pious muslim friends.

7. Avoid scenes or places that can lure you into those evil deeds.

8. Seek more knowledge about Islam and how we should live our lives as Muslims.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nothing. by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrOlai:

May Allah(SWT) come to your aid and deliver you from all evil deeds (Amin). You should try and do the following:

1. Observe your daily prayers regularly.

2. Continue to seek Allah's forgiveness. He(SWT) is All-forgiving and Merciful.

3. Pray daily to Allah(SWT) to guide and protect you from all the evil deeds.

4. Resolve in your mind and determine not to go back to those evil deeds again.

5. Look for a good Islamic program or gathering. Join them and attend the program regularly.

6. Keep only pious muslim friends.

7. Avoid scenes or places that can lure you into those evil deeds.

8. Seek more knowledge about Islam and how we should live our lives as Muslims.

I wish you all the best.
Thanks Brother. may Allah bless you
Re: Nothing. by MrOlai: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Amin my brother; and you too.
Re: Nothing. by MrOlai: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Amin my brother; and you too.
Re: Nothing. by MrOlai: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
And where can I get an application that recites the Quran so I can use it in my spare time to avoid the temptation.
#RamadanKareem #Ramadan Mubarak
Go to Google Playstore and type "iQuran Lite" for a copy of both Arabic and translated Quran. You can also type "Quran - Saud Al Shuraim" for a complete audio Quran by Shayk Shuraim.
Re: Nothing. by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2015
MrOlai:

Go to Google Playstore and type "iQuran Lite" for a copy of both Arabic and translated Quran. You can also type "Quran - Saud Al Shuraim" for a complete audio Quran by Shayk Shuraim.
Thanks Brother. May God Bless you
Re: Nothing. by MrOlai: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Thanks Brother. May God Bless you
Amin; and you too.

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong / Don’t Listen To Music / Ar Rahman Ar Rahim - The Second Ayah Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.