Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (150825 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fynestboi:
UNIBADAN (Support) VS LASU(Oppose)

Human rights and self expression: is homosexuality to be frowned upon when its based on choice and personal desire? Are punishments the way to go? For and against

5th March 2016
7pm

Olalerey
treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN

Unilorin (Support) Vs Futminna (Oppose)

Effective change Nigeria truly needs: Sole responsibility of the leaders or followers?

28th February 2016
7pm

Tourshaw
Neyoor
Ope4luv KhennieJnr
TopeQs
Djhack1

Unijos(Support) Vs Abu Zaria (Oppose)

The Extinction Of Godfatherism In Contemporary Nigeria Politics" a panacea for an effective leaders.

27th February 2016
7pm

Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy
Good day fynestboi. If I may ask, is our topic the same thing as: The Extinction Of Godfatherism In Contemporary Nigeria Politics" a panacea for an ineffective leadership.

Please clarify.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abuklaw:
Good day fynestboi. If I may ask, is our topic the same thing as: The Extinction Of Godfatherism In Contemporary Nigeria Politics" a panacea for an ineffective leadership.

Please clarify.
Nope
More. Like saying the Extinction won't bring about any effective leader.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2016
All participants if you have any complains please do so now, coz any team that failed to show up for the quarter final stage without any adequate reason won't be allow to participate in the next edition.

Olalerey
treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN

Tourshaw
Neyoor
Ope4luv KhennieJnr
TopeQs
Djhack1

Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

If the dates are not OK, let us know now so we can work on it.... If I don't receive any from now till Friday then that presupposes that we are OK with the stayed date and as such no excuse will be entertain on a week or a day to the debate...

►Mustybura
►graciousolo
►Tourshaw
►Neyoor

►obiZEAL
►noskyboy
►beautiful80
►Perfecter4real

► Emaculate99
► OAUTemitayo
► Doskit
► Abeos
► CroSStodds
► Microflux
► Miracy

► Bernoulli01
► Tayebest
► Catalyst4real
► Princee7
► Abuklaw
► Hardayemmie
► Phaulzoe

►NeonDee
►IamDejman
►Timidelaw
►horlapelumi
►Eduntee

► Joejonah
► ehisdan

►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope

►TopeQs
►Djhack1
►hamzeiy
►darex1
►Timcy01
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Timidelaw(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
UNIBADAN (Support) VS LASU(Oppose)

Human rights and self expression: is homosexuality to be frowned upon when its based on choice and personal desire? Are punishments the way to go? For and against

5th March 2016
7pm

Olalerey
treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN

Unilorin (Support) Vs Futminna (Oppose)

Effective change Nigeria truly needs: Sole responsibility of the leaders or followers?

28th February 2016
7pm

Tourshaw
Neyoor
Ope4luv KhennieJnr
TopeQs
Djhack1

Unijos(Support) Vs Abu Zaria (Oppose)

The Extinction Of Godfatherism In Contemporary Nigeria Politics" a panacea for an effective leaders.

27th February 2016
7pm

Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

Good day, thanks for the next round preparation. Please team lasu is humbly seeking a total review of the topic couched above for debate. Firstly, the topic is not one which puts up a correct debatable platform, it is more for a paper presentation. Also there are two topics in one debate. In conclusion the topic should be correctly reviewed and portay the correct intent of the drafters to aid clinical delivery.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by olalerey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
All participants if you have any complains please do so now, coz any team that failed to show up for the quarter final stage without any adequate reason won't be allow to participate in the next edition.

Olalerey
treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN

Tourshaw
Neyoor
Ope4luv KhennieJnr
TopeQs
Djhack1

Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

If the dates are not OK, let us know now so we can work on it.... If I don't receive any from now till Friday then that presupposes that we are OK with the stayed date and as such no excuse will be entertain on a week or a day to the debate...

►Mustybura
►graciousolo
►Tourshaw
►Neyoor

►obiZEAL
►noskyboy
►beautiful80
►Perfecter4real

► Emaculate99
► OAUTemitayo
► Doskit
► Abeos
► CroSStodds
► Microflux
► Miracy

► Bernoulli01
► Tayebest
► Catalyst4real
► Princee7
► Abuklaw
► Hardayemmie
► Phaulzoe

►NeonDee
►IamDejman
►Timidelaw
►horlapelumi
►Eduntee

► Joejonah
► ehisdan

►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope

►TopeQs
►Djhack1
►hamzeiy
►darex1
►Timcy01
on behalf of TeamUi, the slated date is not okay because most members of the team are fresh men and we just started a new session, thus making most members to be preoccupied with their registrations...We will be glad if the date can be changed so that every member of the team will be able to participate effectively. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by sammyscholar(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Timidelaw:

Good day, thanks for the next round preparation. Please team lasu is humbly seeking a total review of the topic couched above for debate. Firstly, the topic is not one which puts up a correct debatable platform, it is more for a paper presentation. Also there are two topics in one debate. In conclusion the topic should be correctly reviewed and portay the correct intent of the drafters to aid[b] clinical delivery[/b].
ore, you dey vex oo. The bolded part shows how serious you are in the business at hand.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Carlson001(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
They wont amend anything... We told dem we wont b available(Uniben), but they continued with the opponents only.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
olalerey:
on behalf of TeamUi, the slated date is not okay because most members of the team are fresh men and we just started a new session, thus making most members to be preoccupied with their registrations...We will be glad if the date can be changed so that every member of the team will be able to participate effectively. Thanks

Every member? How many of the member are freshers? Coz I believe you and aysuccess99 ain't fresher, is it then the case that you representatives for this stage are freshers?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Timidelaw:

Good day, thanks for the next round preparation. Please team lasu is humbly seeking a total review of the topic couched above for debate. Firstly, the topic is not one which puts up a correct debatable platform, it is more for a paper presentation. Also there are two topics in one debate. In conclusion the topic should be correctly reviewed and portay the correct intent of the drafters to aid clinical delivery.

Hmmmm will get back to you... To be candid the question seems somehow to me as well...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Carlson001:
They wont amend anything... We told dem we wont b available(Uniben), but they continued with the opponents only.

What's he saying? He came around on the day of debate to say that you won't be available, for how many weeks have we announced the date? We are dealing with serious mind.... undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Carlson001:

What's he saying? He came around on the day of debate to say that you won't be available, for how many weeks have we announced the date? We are dealing with serious mind.... undecided you appear to me like someone taking us for granted. A serious mind person would have asked us to prospone it before time and not that we won't be available in your word.... A day notification....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Nope
More. Like saying the Extinction won't bring about any effective leader.
Thanks for the clarification. Are we to argue that the extinction of godfatherism won't bring about effective leaders?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abuklaw:
Thanks for the clarification. Are we to argue that the extinction of godfatherism won't bring about effective leaders?

Yes sir...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
The government is solely to blame for
high unemployment rate in Nigeria.

UNIBADAN (Support) VS LASU (Oppose)

Change in topic

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN
Olalerey
Treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yes sir...
thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Timidelaw(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
sammyscholar:
ore, you dey vex oo. The bolded part shows how serious you are in the business at hand.

lol. oh, not at all. Na just as the topic take funny me reach na him i reply.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by olalerey(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Fynestboi:

Every member? How many of the member are freshers? Coz I believe you and aysuccess99 ain't fresher, is it then the case that you representatives for this stage are freshers?
I said most and every....Moreover not only members that are going to represent that need to participate, we all get involved either we are representing or not
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
olalerey:
I said most and every....Moreover not only members that are going to represent that need to participate, we all get involved either we are representing or not

So what do you want us to do for you?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
horlly440:
Kudos to the organizers of this wonderful inter-school debate, but please I'll really love to see the organizers centralizing their topic more on argument that can bring forth new innovations and lucrative ideas, talking more on the area of ICT, Agriculture, new approach to the field of Medicine etc and not solely on politics. We need to start viewing things with the right and applicable mindset. I've rally enjoyed the program thus, well done and God bless.

You can do well to suggest topic sir, it will be appreciated...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fynestboi:
Olalerey
treasuregr8
Aysuccess99
Thollulope
Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN
Tourshaw
Neyoor
Ope4luv KhennieJnr
TopeQs
Djhack1
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy
►Mustybura
►graciousolo
►Tourshaw
►Neyoor
►obiZEAL
►noskyboy
►beautiful80
►Perfecter4real
► Emaculate99
► OAUTemitayo
► Doskit
► Abeos
► CroSStodds
► Microflux
► Miracy
► Bernoulli01
► Tayebest
► Catalyst4real
► Princee7
► Abuklaw
► Hardayemmie
► Phaulzoe
►NeonDee
►IamDejman
►Timidelaw
►horlapelumi
►Eduntee
► Joejonah
► ehisdan
►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope
►TopeQs
►Djhack1
►hamzeiy
►darex1
►Timcy01

unfortunately team Unilorin would be in the middle of the exam at the stipulated time, we would be glad if it could be shifted forward.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by sheryf(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
goodday everyone, i am new here
please i just concluded my ND in Office Technology and Management, i wish to do DE into a university but not
sure of any course which i could offer in the university and i need to know universities that offers the course if available
or any equivalent.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

Hello,

I need to know if we are OK with the chosen date for the debate - that is, next week Saturday, the 27th of February.

'Cuz the thread needs to be opened by the weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
olalerey:

12th of March OK?

@Team Lasu, are we OK with any date?

Timidelaw
Horlapelumi
DEJMAN
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Neyoor:

unfortunately team Unilorin would be in the middle of the exam at the stipulated time, we would be glad if it could be shifted forward.

When will you be through?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
luxanne:
When will you be through?
12th of march!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Neyoor:

12th of march!

OK we will look into this and get back to you ASAP...wishing everyone of you the very best. smiley

@Team Futminna, are we good with any date?

TopeQs
Djhack1
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC (Oppose) VS OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (Support)

6th March 2016
7pm

Equating HND with BSC: A panacea to Technological Advancement/ Innovative ideas.

OAUTemitayo
Emaculate99
Ehisdan
Joejonah

Hi guys,

How about we bring your date forward, say 29th February, next week Sunday or March 5th?

Cc. Fynestboi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
luxanne:
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

Hello,

I need to know if we are OK with the chosen date for the debate - that is, next week Saturday, the 27th of February.

Thanks.
ABU's representatives are okay as far as the schedule is concern but we can't speak for our opponent.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Neyoor:

Till when?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by obiZEAL(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2016
luxanne:
Abuklaw
Catalyst4real
ObiZEAL
Noskyboy

Hello,

Thanks.
We are OK with the date and time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply)

List Private Universities In Nigeria / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.