Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge (44719 Views)

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by hollypagan: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Blood suckers again in that bridge
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Una no go kill person.with laff grin
Taylor86:

keep on begging for likes

na u know weda u dey use am cook soup
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Neemcie(f): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Allahumma ajirni minannaar.
'' O Allah ! save me from the fire of Hell ''
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by kestolove95(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Suya, wia are my calabar boys?
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by alfakoro1(m): 1:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Ah. Safe jony oooo
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2015
3rd mainland bridge mammy water don dey vex o...i dey c burnt cars report all d tym 4 dia
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by princeonx: 2:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Are u guys saying u believed that picture? Cux thats a terrible photoshop job right there! The burnt guy have no business with the picture/car he was entering.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by trapQ: 3:48am On Jul 13, 2015
amen!
INTROVERT:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank God o shocked shocked shocked May we and our families never experience accident.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by faridpac3: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank God o shocked shocked shocked May we and our families never experience accident.
Ameen
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Demostical01(m): 4:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Taylor86:

keep on begging for likes

na u know weda u dey use am cook soup

LWKMD grin when you see someone that snaps in Galleria toilet and post home sweet home you will know na, Na today.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Demostical01(m): 4:09am On Jul 13, 2015
barrym1122:
Hello , i am Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor Doris, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Doris, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor Doris told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr Doris that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on(dorisespelltemple@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue I believe Dr Doris will help you.

So Doctor has now become your God / Allah that cures everything isn't, you still need to complete your drugs bro... o re e ju.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by cococandy(f): 4:19am On Jul 13, 2015
He must be in horrible pains cry
Gosh

1 Like

Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by ovieokodhi(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Taylor86:
RIP
are you the one that killed him?mind your comment or maybe u lack understanding
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Bruno3000(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2015
funmijoyb:
May God continue to keep us away from blood hungry demons on d road whenever we travel. IJN
Click like to say Amen.
It depends... If u r an armed robber, ritualist, 419er, etc, then expect dis IJN.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2015
funmijoyb:
May God continue to keep us away from blood hungry demons on d road whenever we travel. IJN
Click like to say Amen.

Blood hungry demons caused the fire! Just asking in case police call you as a witness or suspect
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm see how Nigerians pretended to ignore Ukrainian fraudster advert but have been emailing and pinging the mofoka all day
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Lobjo(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2015
God is great!
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by carzola(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2015
I just need my fuccken tramadol... sh!t be getting real these days... need to be on my levelz to keep a level head..
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Talibanis: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Truth be told.....he ain't gonna survive this. The degree and extent of burns isn't obviously in his favour. This is over 80% full thickness burns! Obviously counting hours or days. May the Good Lord be with him and his family.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2015
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2015
I think a leakage from the petrol line,heat and sparks must have caused the fire...If my guess is right that car must be one of those old strong taxis that shouldnt be plying our roads anymore...

Sir we pray you recover quickly...

Hmmmm...
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by nakoks(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Fadelex:
which kind nonsense photoshop be dis now, whereis the man's leg, where's the body of the person holding him? stupid bloggers, they will just lift picture anywhere and attach it to unrelated event
When you think you are too sharp,that's when you end up being the silly one.If you know 3MB you will know the pix was taken by someone standing on the elevated divider.The mans leg is below his waist(ote)
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by damilotun: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank God o shocked shocked shocked
May we and our families never experience accident.
amen
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by cliquevibes(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]I pray dat jesus d saviour will ave mercy on us n grant us success...all he needs to do is thank God 4 d frut of life...
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by harry509: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Thank God he's alive.

Wishing him quickest recovery..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/620337746289238017
tank GOD 4 his protection.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by UEDIBO: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
ask OBA of LAGOS.
TO GO AND SAY SORRY TO THE MARIN SPIRIT.
#SHAY IM SAY IM GO TRO IGBO FOR LAGOON##
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by kenoz(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Jesus.
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SuperSuave(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
colossus2:

You both live like your life depends on ftc. You should learn how to make popcorn so you can be busy.
Nice rhyme there cheesy
Re: Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge by ibrokola(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank God o shocked shocked shocked
May we and our families never experience accident.
Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.