Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

(abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above (44966 Views)

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by JoeCutie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Nah, though we used to be one until they carved out..
There's one very disturbing thing I heard about these Abiriba people. I don't want to say it out here though, cos the others might see it as an avenue to start spewing rubbish. grin

2 Likes

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by haul: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I am not Yoruba, so why should I know what 'museya' mean undecided?

And what am I doing with ease cos I can't relate it to my DP angry?

He was only referring to olamide song, "museya" means the time of cloth or skirt that is easy for a man to have a quickee with a lady,the type of cloth that's easy to maneuver for s3x
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

U r nt d one doing something with ease, it is the opposite gender.

Something like if I wanna ENTER d place with u, I won't need to stress masef with u sporting dat kind of outfit, I will jez raise it up and den begin action#smiles.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, na me you dey use cite your example?
You need JESUS sad!
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Emodeee: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, na me you dey use cite your example?
You need JESUS sad!

We all need jesus lah.

M jes trying say u luk good#smiles.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
There's one very disturbing thing I heard about these Abiriba people. I don't want to say it out here though, cos the others might see it as an avenue to start spewing rubbish. grin
Hahahahahahaha...

Disturbing ke cheesy cheesy cheesy?
It's no news biko..
Stop feigning ignorance tongue tongue
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by litetias(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
richidinho:
Wow biriful
I have head so much about Abiriba Eze-ego (king of money) is from there
Eze-ego was from Ihiala in Anambra.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaybee3:

You don use your short dress ignite his raging bull

Now he sees IT as an avenue for a quikie !
Hahahahahahahah...
Then, he can't be around me grin grin.

haul:

He was only referring to olamide song, "museya" means the time of cloth or skirt that is easy for a man to have a quickee with a lady,the type of cloth that's easy to maneuver for s3x
Aiite.. Thanks.. I gorrit smiley..

jaybee3:

So i go fit take you home to momma?
Thanks for the Info
Goes to show anything with the abiriba blood/water will remain ageless
Yesooooo
tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
As long as momma will accept me,
you have no problems tongue.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by JoeCutie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hahahahahahaha...
Disturbing ke cheesy cheesy cheesy? It's no news biko.. Stop feigning ignorance tongue tongue
Oh, you know what I'm talking about? cheesy
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by bowei(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's little London for you, the modern buildings are not an exception in abribaland
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Tell me about it.
...won't because u already have a myopic and bias mind
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaybee3:
wow

Stunning!

I no go mind see pictures of Abiriba girls
...sorry abiriba girls rarely marry outsider nor go far from home especially the first daughters of d family (ada)
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Abiriba used to be under my LGA (Ohafia) before they carved out to be a LG of their own..

Slight difference in languages, though, we are like brothers and sisters..

They are wealthy people grin with beautiful ladies.
...abiriba is still under ohafia...dey wanted LGA council but was not approved...same with my community...ututu ihe LGA under arochukwu LGA
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by shineeye: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...sorry abiriba girls rarely marry outsider nor go far from home especially the first daughters of d family (ada)
is true you will hardly see an Abiriba girl marry outside their clans they keep marring each other even though i have hardly come across abiriba girl outside that is the only way u can date her if you meet one outside....but be careful dont let her Abiriba people catch you they will cast you straight cheesy cheesy
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by shineeye: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
The sculpture of late and famous (Eze Nwanyi)the queen of Abiriba....born in 1898

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...abiriba is still under ohafia...dey wanted LGA council but was not approved...same with my community...ututu ihe LGA under arochukwu LGA
Oooogh... Thought they carved out?
Cos I know Abribians have always wanted
to stand on their own.

Maybe, I'll ask my dad this evening.
Thanks for the correction kiss kiss..
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Oooogh... Thought they carved out?
Cos I know Abribians have always wanted
to stand on their own.

Maybe, I'll ask my dad this evening.
Thanks for the correction kiss kiss..
...u don't need to ask...Google it and read up d wikipedia
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
shineeye:
is true you will hardly see an Abiriba girl marry outside their clans they keep marring each other even though i have hardly come across abiriba girl outside that is the only way u can date her if you meet one outside....but be careful dont let her Abiriba people catch you they will cast you straight cheesy cheesy
...70% truth...dey cherish deer ladies especially d first daughter infact stay away from deer first daughter her parent go fight and bite u hard
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
bowei:
That's little London for you, the modern buildings are not an exception in abribaland
True... Their buildings are outta this world..
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...u don't need to ask...Google it and read up d wikipedia
Dad will explain berra tongue tongue
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

...his Ur dad a historian or politician because an average ohafia man has both qualities
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by shineeye: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...70% truth...dey cherish deer ladies especially d first daughter infact stay away from deer first daughter her parent go fight and bite u hard
i no what u mean my friend was dating one when he was in uni he went through a lot from abrirba people they try everything to separate them.....they use blackmail"they use all sort of things..his been to abrirba land few times to see the girl specially when her dad was celebrating one title is then he found out that abririba people mostly build their car park on top of their roof tops...that way they no who is coming in so if you are not from there forget it or else you are invited...

Till i went to Abiribaland myself i notice most houses have car parks on the roof tops i kind of believe that abrirba people keep their own secret to themselves so they are wary of outsiders
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
shineeye:
i no what u mean my friend was dating one when he was in uni he went through a lot from abrirba people they try everything to separate them.....they use blackmail they use all sort of things he visit abrirba land few times to visit the girl specially when her dad was celebrating one title is then he found out that abririba people mostly build their car park on top of their roof tops...that way they no who is coming in so if you are not from there forget it or else you are invited...

Till i went to Abiribaland myself i notice most houses have car parks on the roof tops i kind of believe that abrirba people keep their own secret to themselves so they are wary of outsiders
..an average abiriba person loves/likes is fellow abiribarian...u can't take it away from dem...dey behave like anambra ppl their business goes beyond Nigeria to Benin republic to Ghana Togo down to Abidjan..dey help each other and more important DEY BRING THEIR WEALTH BACK HOME...evidence is does buildings u see..dey compete among dem selves who owns build d most beautiful house...its a norm among dem and its makes their community outstanding among abia communities
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by STEVENcrack(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...won't because u already have a myopic and bias mind
Then shut up.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
My Enachiokon....my abriba
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Maintech: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

please is it true that Abiriba people still practice cannibalism up till now?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Simmys(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
shineeye:
Igwe kalu ogba house one of the historian site of Abiriba is nearly 100 years old build in 1923
Yea this building is called uloelu ete igwo.are u from abiriba?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Maintech:

please is it true that Abiriba people still practice cannibalism up till now?
No Sir
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...his Ur dad a historian or politician because an average ohafia man has both qualities
Dad just explained...
You are right..

Abiriba was not given the opportunity to spilt again, and at such, there are still under Ohafia.. You win smiley..

Also, he said, Ohafia is so big that 3 other LGA's can come out of it; Ohafia which is made up of 26 villages, Abiriba & Nkporo which speaks their own different languages, though, a bit slightly to ours.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Maintech: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

No Sir

but were they actually cannibals?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by IGBOSON1: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Basically what the white man built
in colonial times is what has
lasted in this country

The black race is cursed. Biologically unable to initiate nor maintain
civilization. If care is not taken,
these buildings will be also be ruined
just like the rest of the nation

^^^Fast-foward about a century or so....after the white man has long left, and we now have buildings built by ourselves falling down all around us like a pack of stacked cards! sad
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Maintech:

but were they actually cannibals?
And why are you asking this undecided undecided?

You wanna ignite tribal tantrums?

I think you should dwell with the present which is a NO..
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by IGBOSON1: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
shineeye:
Aruike Mkpa house is over 100 years old great gran children still maintain the house

^^^They tried, but they've ruined the victorian character of the house! They should have got professional advice before starting the renovation! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Before You Move To Canada / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.