Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) (1740 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy / Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 2:44am On Jul 13, 2015
To start. Well am actually speechless but to talk rite. Well shout out to flow1759 my mentor and to those who will read dis i would do wit ur bashing cux na oversabi cux am abi?
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 4:00am On Jul 13, 2015
i neva had a smooth childhood but i had happy memories and also the sad ones. U knw life isn't always a bed of roses there ought to be d ups and downs. On jan 05 1995 in a blazy and hazy cold harmattan morning a cry of a child was heard dat child was me. Dat day was also the day my maternal great grand father died. I wasn't a bad omen but a good one yes absolutely according to my grand mum though(maternal). It was dat day my dad also bought his yamaha dat i sold its parts to ironpickers yesterday lolz bad boy u would say. You see evidence. On the seventh day i was named osadolor which means God repairs but *papa i nr b spoil before sha* it was diz day i cooed. unusual you would say but i was angry to be born into a poor family like dad's. Dad's name is fredrick osakpamwan igbinodighi, momma's name is mabel osakpamwan. Men i started stuttering wen i was just eight months. Fast forward to 3 years later younger rir eseosa was given birth to. It was wen i was six that real action began me and my cuz *male* called williams did sumtin i cnt forget. "Iyobor make we catch dis small fowl make we kill am eat" i said refering to chick probably a week old "oya make we go do am" williams replied. A little innocent chick we killed but we neva ate. I recently found d skeleton after 17 years lolz. Then till now williams and i are still fast friends though we are families. The next day being monday, rita, uyinwmen, ikpomwonsa known as john i.k.p to me alone sha and my dude william and i were going to skul and i suggested we take a new route "make we pass anoda place go houze, abi? " i said and asked rhetorically till iyobor(williams) said " make we pass am na " though we were d youngest am us all we were the most brilliant (williams and i) the rest just nodded and follow us witout even protesting so we took off or leg on abi men dat day we suffered like hell we walked for hours we couldn't locate our house. After walking for an hours more i broke down iyobor could not help but laugh at me, i really cried my eyes off. Luckily and fortunately for us 3 of our uncles were just taking that route but we recieved lashes i swear i went mad same wit iyobor. 3 days after it was as if iyobor and i just love being flogged. We went to the next street to watched a movie guess was it was american ninja we stayed till the whole evening till nepa interupted power supply nt dat we don't ave lite we had but we did nt ave dat cassette hence us going out to watch it, but unfortunately for us the dreaded bro austine was around "o o osaa adolor, iyobo bor vbu wa ke de? " (osadolor, iyobor where are u guys coming from) he asked while stuttering men see lie "we go greet mama dennis" i lied "nor b dere i dy since?" he countered me "bro na lie na toilet we go" iyobor lied foolishly "na una two go" no body replied to cut long story short we recieved trashing from kpomo belt dat day dat same dy we falled into anoda poo wen d boy we thrashed in d morning came wit his mother who went mad and i woke up next i meant we woke in an hospital yeah i don't knw how but we were there me and iyobor. In our house den we always treat the f@ck up of rats every month end, it was a day like dis dat my cousin called ivie caught a baby rat and roasted it but was later caught wen she was eating it worse of all it was neva done. This same ivie also ate soda and klin detergent it dis episode dat got her the name 'sharia'. Well it was 2003 my bro wisdom was given birth to. Abeg make una encourage young dude wit comment and criticism and also words of encouragement[center]i neva had a smooth childhood but i had happy memories and also the sad ones. U knw life isn't always a bed of roses there ought to be d ups and downs. On jan 05 1995 in a blazy and hazy cold harmattan morning a cry of a child was heard dat child was me. Dat day was also the day my maternal great grand father died. I wasn't a bad omen but a good one yes absolutely according to my grand mum though(maternal). It was dat day my dad also bought his yamaha dat i sold its parts to ironpickers yesterday lolz bad boy u would say. You see evidence. On the seventh day i was named osadolor which means God repairs but *papa i nr b spoil before sha* it was diz day i cooed. unusual you would say but i was angry to be born into a poor family like dad's. Dad's name is fredrick osakpamwan igbinodighi, momma's name is mabel osakpamwan. Men i started stuttering wen i was just eight months. Fast forward to 3 years later younger rir eseosa was given birth to. It was wen i was six that real action began me and my cuz *male* called williams did sumtin i cnt forget. "Iyobor make we catch dis small fowl make we kill am eat" i said refering to chick probably a week old "oya make we go do am" williams replied. A little innocent chick we killed but we neva ate. I recently found d skeleton after 17 years lolz. Then till now williams and i are still fast friends though we are families. The next day being monday, rita, uyinwmen, ikpomwonsa known as john i.k.p to me alone sha and my dude william and i were going to skul and i suggested we take a new route "make we pass anoda place go houze, abi? " i said and asked rhetorically till iyobor(williams) said " make we pass am na " though we were d youngest am us all we were the most brilliant (williams and i) the rest just nodded and follow us witout even protesting so we took off or leg on abi men dat day we suffered like hell we walked for hours we couldn't locate our house. After walking for an hours more i broke down iyobor could not help but laugh at me, i really cried my eyes off. Luckily and fortunately for us 3 of our uncles were just taking that route but we recieved lashes i swear i went mad same wit iyobor. 3 days after it was as if iyobor and i just love being flogged. We went to the next street to watched a movie guess was it was american ninja we stayed till the whole evening till nepa interupted power supply nt dat we don't ave lite we had but we did nt ave dat cassette hence us going out to watch it, but unfortunately for us the dreaded bro austine was around "o o osaa adolor, iyobo bor vbu wa ke de? " (osadolor, iyobor where are u guys coming from) he asked while stuttering men see lie "we go greet mama dennis" i lied "nor b dere i dy since?" he countered me "bro na lie na toilet we go" iyobor lied foolishly "na una two go" no body replied to cut long story short we recieved trashing from kpomo belt dat day dat same dy we falled into anoda poo wen d boy we thrashed in d morning came wit his mother who went mad and i woke up next i meant we woke in an hospital yeah i don't knw how but we were there me and iyobor. In our house den we always treat the f@ck up of rats every month end, it was a day like dis dat my cousin called ivie caught a baby rat and roasted it but was later caught wen she was eating it worse of all it was neva done. This same ivie also ate soda and klin detergent it dis episode dat got her the name 'sharia'. Well it was 2003 my bro wisdom was given birth to. Abeg make una encourage young dude wit comment and criticism and also words of encouragement[/center]i neva had a smooth childhood but i had happy memories and also the sad ones. U knw life isn't always a bed of roses there ought to be d ups and downs. On jan 05 1995 in a blazy and hazy cold harmattan morning a cry of a child was heard dat child was me. Dat day was also the day my maternal great grand father died. I wasn't a bad omen but a good one yes absolutely according to my grand mum though(maternal). It was dat day my dad also bought his yamaha dat i sold its parts to ironpickers yesterday lolz bad boy u would say. You see evidence. On the seventh day i was named osadolor which means God repairs but *papa i nr b spoil before sha* it was diz day i cooed. unusual you would say but i was angry to be born into a poor family like dad's. Dad's name is fredrick osakpamwan igbinodighi, momma's name is mabel osakpamwan. Men i started stuttering wen i was just eight months. Fast forward to 3 years later younger rir eseosa was given birth to. It was wen i was six that real action began me and my cuz *male* called williams did sumtin i cnt forget. "Iyobor make we catch dis small fowl make we kill am eat" i said refering to chick probably a week old "oya make we go do am" williams replied. A little innocent chick we killed but we neva ate. I recently found d skeleton after 17 years lolz. Then till now williams and i are still fast friends though we are families. The next day being monday, rita, uyinwmen, ikpomwonsa known as john i.k.p to me alone sha and my dude william and i were going to skul and i suggested we take a new route "make we pass anoda place go houze, abi? " i said and asked rhetorically till iyobor(williams) said " make we pass am na " though we were d youngest am us all we were the most brilliant (williams and i) the rest just nodded and follow us witout even protesting so we took off or leg on abi men dat day we suffered like hell we walked for hours we couldn't locate our house. After walking for an hours more i broke down iyobor could not help but laugh at me, i really cried my eyes off. Luckily and fortunately for us 3 of our uncles were just taking that route but we recieved lashes i swear i went mad same wit iyobor. 3 days after it was as if iyobor and i just love being flogged. We went to the next street to watched a movie guess was it was american ninja we stayed till the whole evening till nepa interupted power supply nt dat we don't ave lite we had but we did nt ave dat cassette hence us going out to watch it, but unfortunately for us the dreaded bro austine was around "o o osaa adolor, iyobo bor vbu wa ke de? " (osadolor, iyobor where are u guys coming from) he asked while stuttering men see lie "we go greet mama dennis" i lied "nor b dere i dy since?" he countered me "bro na lie na toilet we go" iyobor lied foolishly "na una two go" no body replied to cut long story short we recieved trashing from kpomo belt dat day dat same dy we falled into anoda poo wen d boy we thrashed in d morning came wit his mother who went mad and i woke up next i meant we woke in an hospital yeah i don't knw how but we were there me and iyobor. In our house den we always treat the f@ck up of rats every month end, it was a day like dis dat my cousin called ivie caught a baby rat and roasted it but was later caught wen she was eating it worse of all it was neva done. This same ivie also ate soda and klin detergent it dis episode dat got her the name 'sharia'. Well it was 2003 my bro wisdom was given birth to. Abeg make una encourage young dude wit comment and criticism and also words of encouragement
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Iyobor and a boy called efosa always were leading class while the great me was leading class from the back to the annoyance of my father "osadolor u just useless see your brother iyobor dey cari first or second every term why na how to eat beans na spoil you when i dy skul i dy brillant your mama still brillant" he scolded after thrashing me wit a bunch of broom, i swear i went crazy dat day due to the broom that broke into skin. Truth be said my parents were exeptionally brillant i don't know what was wrong wit me. It was in the second term of primary one that it got to the climax i once again defeated the whole class by retaining my position as olodo of the class, that term i took 45 out of 45, i was scared to take dat result home but i brave it by going to our family house unexpectedly we met my worst enemy bro austine but suprisingly he neva raised or removed his belt from his waist. He only switched on his television and placed in a wrestling vcd which i watched wit interest until he spoke "osadolor(he pronounced my name wit out stutterin for the first) u nor know say u brillant? " he asked not expecting an answer "i don see you dy do somethings wen brillant children u too brillant put ur mind for skul u go like skul" he said. He neva let me go home because he knew my father will always thrash me. It was that speech that turned my academic life the next term i suprisingly took 3rd wit those two gangster (iyobor and efosa) ahead this was how it was till primary 3 wen williams family moved to igbesamwan in 1st east circular road that efosa took first again since the begining of primary two. The second term of primary three i dramatically usurped efosa to take the first position, was i happy hell yes i was treated to my best food then porridge which made me really happy and dedicated.
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
abeg make una read and comment abeg make una encourage me oh my bro and sisi them
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
i was 12 wen i first fall in love nr laugh abeg. Her name was osayemwenre *men i still dy find dis gal o* she was my sit mate cousin to alberto line then though wen i was in that skul wic is now folded up she wasn't brillant but i still like her though and always take it as a point of call to always encourage her. It was obvious she also liked me due to the goodies i was recieving from her most especiall wen her uncle alberto always cum from the States. One tin i love about this gal was that she speaks gud english to my standard then though i always cum on top in my class my oral pronunciation was very bad. So i always nod my head but i dislike a trait about her was her pride. There was a day dis gal cried in class one of my friend Dennis calling her a dull gal and a spiderwoman(copy copy) because she always copied me in verbatim it was dat term i left dat skul because the big aunty as we called her then disgraced us because we were owing her 17,000 for tuition that was the day i saw her last (osayemwenre) i later heard dat she took 2nd and her mocker dennis took 8th wat a gap rite. Now she didn't spy but she perfomed beta than wen she was spying or copying i will say. That was my first love but i neva got to see her before she left her uncle's houze.
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
i changed school when i was 14 to divine touch education centre, where i meant a gal called cynthia who was exceptionally brilliant and she always came top before my arrival. She was skinny and hairy but she was beautiful then according to my standard. Though we were rival, we were also best of friend and we neva acted rival. In that school i met lots of friend notable among them was shola a yoruba boy wit bini descent he wasn't that brilliant but i get to get some lucre off him for spiderman stuff *winks* we were padi of life then. There was a day we did some crazy shit together that day went to a school called legend and wen to visit a friend (gal) going there actually entails lots of things most especially sex because that school had a lot of slu*ts and there was a hidden place called cartel this place lots of shits happen because it was build in the.

Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by Weirdman: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice bring em on
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Weirdman:
Nice bring em on
tanx man the story is dedicated to ya
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by Weirdman: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
mackzydon9:
tanx man the story is dedicated to ya
thankz..no wahala jes keep it rolling
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
the cartel was located in the bush and own by a guy a student actually called edosa who collected 50 naira for a session there. That was the place shola and i went to wit 2 gals Rita and Gwen there we paid 100 naira(na the gals pay am sha) and edosa let us in sharpally without delay. (mods abeg make una nor ban me small sex scene dy here) immediatelly without fore play i was ramming gwen(my first sex den ) she was moaning pleadingly for more "osadolor do am well na your own" she shouted. Wow i don get to*to be dat i said in mah head, during the heat of time i touched her clitoris and she shouted where as on the other side rita was a slutty fellow and my guy shola was struggling to contained her (note dat den i have not started ejaculating wic was a bonus for me) i was going 15 minutes non-stop when i heard a voice "guy make we change gals" my struggling friend shola said without thinking i withdrew my don *winks* i went over to rita and inserted don it wit out resistance chai dis gal is a itch i said to my self. She must have been fu*cking i said within my self for the second time. Due to that anger i started ramming her had press her breaszt along also she started shouting on top of her voice attracting some one.
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by mackzydon9(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
it was her high pitch voice dat attracted two persons and they were people we dreaded. "gheee eghen na this one wan una dey do" i heard a familiar voice, it was the voice of glory my head girl i meant our head girl to say i was shocked was the least i was dumbfounded i got a countered shocked when i heard another feminine voice whose owner was not quite known but it was now the turn of rita and gwen to be shocked. Due to their reaction i guessed the person was of high rank in the school immediately i went on my knees and started begging glory not to divulge my excapade out. Shola was just dumbfounded as he could not even speak. I was begging profuselly while glory and rita were just gazing at the other girl. Glory later let me go on a condition am not ready to divulge out yet.
Re: The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) by Weirdman: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
FTC...nice bring it 0n

(1) (Reply)

The Interview (A Short Story) / She's My Madam Last Episode / My Life My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.