Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Life My Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life My Story (1743 Views)

My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2013
I have been trying to get some writings done but its not ben easy penning the visions as they come. this is my first story here and i would really love it to be corrected and if possible criticised cos i believe criticsms brings out the best in you. tnx all as u follow
Re: My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 3:11am On Apr 30, 2013
as they say, each day comes with its own adventure. it was my first day on campus, the day looks promising though i had alot to do with my registration and all the admission stuff. i was hurriedly working towardss the senate building with the sun scorching heavily on me. i had my handbag on my left shoulder, a polythene file on my right hand containing my admission documents, like i said it ws my first day and it was a different and entirely new community to me
as i hurried along, lost in my thoughts, i suddenly became concious of my enviroment and noticed a dark maroon gold toyota camry car moving slowly very close to me. i paused for a moment giving attention to the sweet masculine voice coming from the driver,"helo pretty,hope you woldnt mind me giving you a lift to wherever you may be going'.". "thanks, i mind" i stubbornly replied. he was taken back by my response but managed to put up a smile. " i mean no harm" he was trying to say but i cut him mid sentence and shouted angrily at him "na by force person dey take enter lift". i hissed and walked away angrily. i was so annoyed, i have just two days to complete my registration process
i got to the senate building and the crowd of jambites like my self waiting to be attended to was really terrifying. how on earth am i going to complete this registration tomorrow, i said to no one in particular.
as i waited patiently for my turn on the queue, a lady walked up to me smiling radiantly, her face looks familair but i could not place where i had met her baefore.
"oyinkansola baby, is this really you", she walked up to me trying to give me a hug. i smiled back hugging her still trying to figuere who she was. "its me sis", I REPLIED BUT I CANT REALLY RECOLLECT THE FACE I FINALLY HAD TOadmit. she was surprised, paused for a moment and took a deep brathe, "you mean you really cant remember me, evelyn adetokunbo lawrence". at the mention of that name i screamed and jumped at her. she was my childhood freind, we lived in the same neighbourhood back then at agege in lagos, we did everything together back then and we were fondly referred b tgoas twins from different mothers. evelyn hails from imo state and from a wealthy and influential family, she was the second child in a family of three and the only daughter in the family. ten years ago, she lost her dad and the mum had to relocate to england where her family was based and sice then every contact with her was lost.
evelyn had grown into a very pretty young lady, at age nineteen, she was a paragon of beauty and she had just been admitted to sturdy mass communication just like myself at olabisi onabanjo university, ago iwoye in ogun state. she was already through with her registration, she claimed her elder brother dare who was a 400level medical student who was famous with the administrative staffs had helped with her registration.as a matter of fact,dare is in the building she said pointing to a block of offices close to us and at the same time dragging me towards the building. he caN ASSIST YOU AS WELL SHE ANNOUNCED. we got to a door, she knocked and a voice answered from inside come in if you are beautiful and loaded.
Re: My Life My Story by Mynd44: 3:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Paragraphs. Caps comes after fullstops and add some punctuations too so it will be easier on the eyes
Re: My Life My Story by fankasibe: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
I don enter ur literary train, don't stop just ride on.
Re: My Life My Story by fankasibe: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Lemme guess!!
The guy behind d door was the one in d car u say earlier, he must be a womanizer. Sorry if i don spoil d suspence, i'm also a writer.
Re: My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Paragraphs. Caps comes after fullstops and add some punctuations too so it will be easier on the eyes
thanks, i ll take note
Re: My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
we entered the office and met the occupants, two ladies." hi, eve,' they both chorused. where is dr dre she asked ands another voice from underneath a table answered, "here i am'. i couldnt see his face cos he seems to be fixing something on the cpu which wason the pedestrial drawer under the table.i ll like you to meet spomeone evelyn said impatiently. at that, he stopped whatever it was he awas doing and stood up facing me directly. lo and behold, dr dre was the same guy who i spoked angrily to earlier.
i was shocked to the bone, i couldnt believe my eyes. i just stood there motionless, confused and not knowing what to do. he sensed my situation and i could see a devlish grin on the corner of his mouth. he held out his hand for an handshake but all i could do was to stare back at him. i had never felt so embarrassed in my life. what am i going to do?, should i apologise for my earlier unruly baehaviour?, should i just walk out and forget about his help?. these were the things going on in my mind. i needed his help badly, besides he was my freinds brother. evelyn came to my rescue, have u guys met before she asked no one in particular and his brother anwered "something like that". he held out his hand again and said "to a new begining'. "to a new begining' i replied shyly offering his handshake
that same day he coollected my documents and promised to call me the following day after he must have finished with the registration. trrue to his words, he called me around evening time to meet him at the admin building the following day and handed me my admission file. i am now a bonafide student i said hugging him. he was surprised at my behaviour but just smiled it off,
Re: My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good day mod, pls i dont understand whats happening here. I cant find my story which is already on the second page with over 85 posts. Pls help me out
Re: My Life My Story by Fembleez1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
kemtol: Good day mod, pls i dont understand whats happening here. I cant find my story which is already on the second page with over 85 posts. Pls help me out
embarassed
Nairaland got attacked and they lost many data,......my account was lost tooo but thank God I found you grin
Re: My Life My Story by kemtol(f): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Too bad, i just had my phone flashed. I lost all the saved updates. I cant retype o. Does this mean the end of this story
Fembleez1: embarassed
Nairaland got attacked and they lost many data,......my account was lost tooo but thank God I found you grin
Re: My Life My Story by Fembleez1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
kemtol: Too bad, i just had my phone flashed. I lost all the saved updates. I cant retype o. Does this mean the end of this story

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

[story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 5 / I'm Searching For Romance Stories / If You Miss Jamb Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main Utme By Philad Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.