Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The God Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel Answers Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel Answers Prayers (1451 Views)

Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel Answers Prayers by Orikinla(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Arise and shine and give all the glory and thanksgivings to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for His great faithfulness never fails because, He is new every morning.

The Almighty God of the 12 tribes of Israel in answer to one of my 12 prayer points from our three days Restoration service at the Shiloh Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Onitiri-Yaba, on Sunday, July 12, gave me a great breakthrough that will increase me 1, 000 fold in the abundance of the infinite grace of Almighty Father God, JEHOVAH JIREH.
To Him alone be all the glory, because He will never share His glory with anybody in the heavens, on the earth and entire universe.
Praise God! HALLELUJAH!

I want to thank Pastor (Dr.) Nelson Bushel, the destiny helper Almighty God JEHOVAH sent to me and Shiloh Parish last week to minister during the three days programme with the power of the Holy Spirit and God indeed manifested His glory in our church.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. ~ Psalm 66. [/size]

Re: The God Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel Answers Prayers by hawk05(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2015
shocked
Re: The God Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel Answers Prayers by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Almighty God JEHOVAH has done it again and again.
Thank you Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and Pastor Nelson Bushel.

[size=18pt]"Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, "Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful."
◄ 2 Chronicles 20:20 ►[/size]

Yes. It is true.

I believed and God has rewarded me with awesome success.

In 2013, God favoured me and gave me the rights to organize the Nigerian premiere of the groundbreaking CNN/10x10/Intel film"Girl Rising" to celebrate the United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child in Nigeria and it was a great success with Hafsat Abiola-Costello of KIND - Kudirat Initiative For Democracy; Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin, President of Women Arise for Change Initiative; Nollywood diva and Kate Henshaw and others co-hosting the event with me on October 11, 2013.
The United Nations, Zonta International, KIND, Nigerians Report Online, Kiddies & Brands Company, Deputy British High Commission, Silverbird Group, Cool 96.9 FM, MTN Foundation and Intel co-sponsored the premiere at the Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island, Lagos with more than 420 people filling two cinema halls.
Then the following day, on October 12, 2013, we hosted Mrs. Holly Gordon, the Executive Director of 10x10 and Co-Executive Producer of "Girl Rising" to speak to NGOs on the humanitarian emergency of the education of poor girls in Africa's most populous country.
Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising - Celebrities - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1474592/hafsat-abiola-joe-odumakin-kate
The success of the Nigerian premiere led to the establishment of Girl Rising Nigeria and Girl Rising Ambassadors in Nigeria
In 2014, I launched the Girls United Together for Success (GUTS) project to promote girl child education in Nigeria and appointed Miss Franca Aide, a Girl Rising Ambassador as the National Coordinator.
GUTS is the only Nigerian project on the world map of UNICEF's official website for 2015 The State of the World’s Children to mark the 25th anniversary of the Convention of the Rights of the Child, highlighting the work of remarkable young innovators who are already re-imagining the future – and invites the world to join this rising movement to advance the rights of every child.
http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map/

Now I have been given the rights to host the Nigerian premiere of youngest Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai's groundbreaking documentary film "HE NAMED ME MALALA" by The Malala Fund and FOX Searchlight to celebrate the 2015 United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child on Sunday October 11, 2015. And I have already received the cooperation and support of Blue Pictures Film Distribution Company, iREP International Documentary Film Forum and Girls United Together for Success (GUTS).

He Named Me Malala Official Trailer 1 (2015) - Documentary HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE5gSHJkusU

Malala Yousafzai Nobel Peace Prize Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOqIotJrFVM

Then, God has used me to bring Emofix, the amazing bluetooth selfie and video gadget to Nigeria and will be available to all the more 100 million users of camera phones and tablets with bluetooth in Nigeria.

[size=18pt]"But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day."
◄ Deuteronomy 8:18 ►[/size]

To Almighty God JEHOVAH be all the glory and thanksgivings in the heavens, on the earth and entire universe. HALLELUJAH. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! / Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins / St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.