Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (73282 Views)

List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) / Okun Land Full Of Professors But No Single University In The Land. / The top 10 Nigerian universities with the highest number of professors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Released by Peter Okebukola at the Association of Vice Chancellor's conference.

For Public universities only

The first screenshot is the top 10 rank while the other screenshots is the comprehensive list.

The professor list is indicative of researchers who are currently on Post doctoral supervision.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
I stopped reading the moment I saw uniport without any figure

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by DEXTROVERT: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afonja and books same as igbo and money

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by SoftP(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
&with all the money paid to most of those private uni, they cant afford to pay profs'. So pathetic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by modelsms(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
And UNN no dey there?

Lions and Lionesses .....

Census:
Click like if you are a lion.

I am hosting lions in Enugu Campus of the den Easter sunday.

Btw check my signature.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by TheVictorious(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good one, UI and OAU leads in this. I will really like if we can also have the professor-student ratio!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by josephine123: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
FUTA ? Zero Prof? Remove this before I swear for NUC.. lol

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Atuetue: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Federal university of technology yola is where I schooled and only school of agriculture had more than 30 professors ...
the list is a lie

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by SubtleFRED(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
kenonze:
I stopped reading the moment I saw uniport without any figure
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
SoftP:
&with all the money paid to most of those private uni, they cant afford to pay profs'. So pathetic
*Universities that are accorded zero most likely did not submit data to NUC prior to compilation.

I intentionally cut out the part of private universities because their size can't be compared to that of pub universities - It would be misleading. Normally when universities are grouped for staff strength there is usually Normalization or Standardization taking into consideration Academic staff number:student ratio e.g a public university with 20,000 students 1,000 academic staff and 100 professors would be rated lesser than a private university of 10,000 students, 700 academic staff and 80 professors... I would create another thread for private unis if and when I get theirs separately arranged.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by legislatively: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
This list get as e be sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Biased list complied by an afonjah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
The problem is not having so many professors. The problem is they don't teach us things that are relevant anymore....

Our educational system needs an overhaul anyways.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by kode12: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow OAU topping the list

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by ChukwuJuwon: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
IF Lagos state university doesn't make that list I will commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
So UAM has only 58 professors??
Guy if na play stop am oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by LarryBeryl(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
kode12:
Wow OAU topping the list

Before you wow your mouth tear ..... Recheck! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Atuetue:
Federal university of technology yola is where I schooled and only school of agriculture had more than 30 professors ...
the list is a lie

Futy? Tufiakwa!

Aboki professor no follow.

We are talking about renowned professors and not backyard professors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by DoctorGenerator: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oga do ur research very well,OK. My FUTA get many Prof.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2017
False list.

Wrong figures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by fratermathy(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
False list.

Wrong figures

I concur.!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Idydarling(f): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2017
dat uniuyo own pass dat 90something o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by idu1(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Thank God Kogi didn't take last....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Handsomecole(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Proudly Great IFE!!! The Obafemi Awolowo University 313 no be beans.
In BTW where is"confe ant " university?? After all their disturbance on this forum does it mean they don't have any professor??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by princefunmmy(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Atuetue:
the list is a lie
You can't be serious! Na wa o... Do you also count visiting Profs? Infact all the lecturers in that school are profs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2017
SirWere:
The problem is not having so many professors. The problem is they don't teach us things that are relevant anymore....

Our educational system needs an overhaul anyways.
statsocial never understands bro,he will still find a way to tell you something about c.u here and make it look better than all the public schools bro,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by Jaideyone(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2017
#team unilag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by maverick001: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
yea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC by maverick001: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2017
There's only one GREAT IFE in the universe........... another GREAT IFE is a counterfeit.......... GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.