Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! (64216 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
bolajioginni:
Now let the bashing begin. Why are
Yoruba women fat, ugly, bleaching,etc.

[size=18pt]Are you already ashamed of your women that you actually had to ask the questions first before the bashers?[/size] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by JoeCutie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
More appropriate title for thread

Bleached-out Sumo wrestlers taking groupie after farting in swimming pool sad

In other news....

I just ate Yam and bread.... I opened the bread and put the boiled yam inside it embarassed..... Now my eyes are doing me somehow sad.... Please advise me cry
Governor Adams Oshiomhole, even though you're not a widow or widower, asked me to tell you, on his behalf, to "Go And Die!"

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by robay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Okay I have heard you but I still continue to say it yoruba girls are dirty....

Mumu 80% of all ur igbo girls are prostitude and dy are all dirty,smelling bigot,hmm I spit,u diz fool

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by mightycrown1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
Reading some of the bigoted comments on here saddens me for this great country. Most are now so bigoted it is painful.

It is now Igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa not igbo, yoruba and hausa any more. Shame on you tribal bigots.

meaning it is now WA vs ZO vs BIA not WAZOBIA any more abi.
noted.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
If those Hippopotamuses come out of that swimming pool, the owners should pour in 50 buckets of Dettol into the pool in order to kill Candida viruses that escaped from.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Obipat(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Jeezbaby post=35812860][/quote] no offense u resemble yoruba gal. I dnt say u are ugly
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by doublewisdom: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
They are not looking bad sha. Though picture is old and I can't 'vouch' for their present physical states.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
Yoruba girls.. Dirty, ugly and fat like modafuckers.
olodo
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
op i was expecting to see sexy yoruba chics on bikinis but na pics of female sumo wrestlers i dey see here.op u no try at all angry.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
OP, your sense of humour is wicked.
Hot indeed.

See aunty Janet Jackson and see what a hot bikini body is.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Mortiple(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
I must confess that the photographer is a seasoned professional as he was able to cover up all their wrinkled, okiripoto, shapagri, lapa-lapa bloated bodies. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by freeage7(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
Yoruba girls.. Dirty, ugly and fat like modafuckers.
Had it been u know my beautiful and intelligent wife is a yoruba, u for no talk like dat. Ur sins are forgiven, go and sin no more.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by khassy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Afrok:
I know if its not Yoruba actresses then it can never be dem. I was waiting to see dem in wrappers, thank God dey checked d meaning of bikini in d dictionary dis time.

Inferiority complex will not kill these ppl abt their complexion.
Some of dem are looking brighter than their acting career.

epic
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by hedonistic: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fufu models
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by bolajioginni: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
bulldoza:
Shut your filthy hoe angry
This yolly yolly hoes actress does not represent the REAL yoruba women undecided Have you seen my mom and sister Yoruba women are gorgeous kiss kiss kiss Feed your eyes wink
see as them be like person way get HIV
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by carzola(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bikini? @op please go and look for the meaning of bikini and see photos of it then you would do the needful with the headline... i like chubby thick girls tho.... am impressed grin @op next time you use a deceiving headline i would shot u.

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by bolajioginni: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
bulldoza:
This yolly yolly hoes actress does not represent the REAL yoruba women undecided Have you seen my mom and sister Yoruba women are gorgeous kiss kiss kiss Feed your eyes wink
see as them be like person way get HIV
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
please stop all this insult and encourage them instead,..among them all we have some outstanding intellectually sound ones e.g Aigbe,..while in part of our country artress don't even shows their akara talkless of swimming pool,..abeg make una wake me up when Hausa ladies start participating in football

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
bulldoza:

This yolly yolly hoes actress does not represent the REAL yoruba women undecided
Have you seen my mom and sister
Yoruba women are gorgeous kiss kiss kiss
Feed your eyes wink
these ones are attractive and not like the sumo wrestlers wey op post for here.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by octopusfreaky(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
lawanson44:
If those Hippopotamuses come out of that swimming pool, the owners should pour in 50 buckets of Dettol into the pool in order to kill Candida viruses that escaped from.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by octopusfreaky(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
freeage7:

Had it been u know my beautiful and intelligent wife is a yoruba, u for no talk like dat. Ur sins are forgiven, go and sin no more.
are u minding my his God forsaken felllass
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by bolajioginni: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Facts About Yoruba Actresses 1 Many of them are fat 2 Many of them are busty ( which is good ) 3 Many of them are not really beautiful but what they lack in beauty , they make up in boobss 4 They don't look 4 suitors are several men are available for them due to polygamy. 5 They easily marry and easily divorce and even after divorce, they easily get another husband. 6 95% of them are all bleached up 7 They r hot in bed. 8 Husband and boyfriend snatching What's the name of that man that has dated 75% Yoruba actresses that Faithia balogun was said to b fighting another actress bcs of him?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by octopusfreaky(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
freeage7:

are u minding dis God forsaken felllass
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Captainswag225(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO SITUATION LIKE THIS BRO, get a knife, put it inside fire and use it to remove the eye, trust me, d eye wont do u somehow again.
thats the sensible thing u ever said in ur life. Well done boy.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
I only came to see stretchmarks
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
lawanson44:
Olodo Candida are fungi not viruses
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by freeage7(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
are u minding dis God forsaken felllass
Bro, u are rather too harsh on these people please. Am not a yoruba though, yorubas are good and kind people, infact, they are good to be with. I tell u. Learn to love people ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please brothers and sisters,I don't want to hear yoruba this and that because the yoruba babe I dey enjoy de sweet my thing grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
mtcheew:

Olodo Candida are fungi not viruses

Oh really?...Are you infected too? undecided
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by octopusfreaky(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
freeage7:

Bro, u are rather too harsh on these people please. Am not a yoruba though, yorubas are good and kind people, infact, they are good to be with. I tell u. Learn to love people ok.
brother keeee
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by abat4real37(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Afrok:
I know if its not Yoruba actresses then it can never be dem. I was waiting to see dem in wrappers, thank God dey checked d meaning of bikini in d dictionary dis time.

Inferiority complex will not kill these ppl abt their complexion.
Some of dem are looking brighter than their acting career.
you need to go and check your dictionary to know the meaning of common sense.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
MARKone:
grin
*falls inside gutter* grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.