Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! (64231 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by swegg: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
robay:

Mumu 80% of all ur igbo girls are prostitude and dy are all dirty,smelling bigot,hmm I spit,u diz fool

At least they are not obese, and we are the only natural lightskinned tribe in nigeria next to fulani.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
And this is how they did it...

Pics of women with little or no makeup would have been better.
You dis college of education.... Ibo girl, why do you hate yoruba people so much

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by tpiander: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
bolajioginni:
Now let the bashing begin. Why are
Yoruba women fat, ugly, bleaching,etc.

here:

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/laraines_2268_130134536[/img]

[img]http://collegecandy.files./2014/12/z-fake-chest-muscle-t-shirt.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=500&h=500[/img]

do you feel better now?
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
You just ended up saying rubbish and stabbing your self. The last time I checked,the high rate of divorce and abuse is higher in the west even thou it's everywhere or don't we have our front page usually graced with yoruba couples in court for divorce and for one funny reason or the other..
Besides,lots of yoruba boys marry Igbo ladies same with Igbo boys marrying the yoruba ladies despite the constant bashing. No one ever said all Igbo girls are slim, we have lots of them big and obese. Most Igbo men don't like too skinny girls and I know quite a number of slim beautiful yoruba girls.
You have lots of unmarried yoruba girls too,the reason why most of them go for second wife and I can't remember any of your actress who is happily married or without a scandal just like their nollywood counterpart so you see,no one is a saint!

mainman7:

Big, Bold and Beautiful Yoruba Girls! Haters gon' hate no matter what, just live your life. Senseless shallow-minded incorrigible nincompoops, can you create as little as an insect?! If we all only go for lepas, who will marry the wonderful Orobos. This discrimination is why igbos have the highest % of unmarried single ladies, their males marry only the lepas and treat their Orobo girls as Osu(outcasts)! This pressured demand for their lepas has made the girls to end up with perfume-laddened, alum-infested, over-slacked poshoposho tohtoh. By the time an igbo guy marry one of them, his one peniz cannot satisfy her again. Out of frustration of inability to satisfy their wives, the igbo men have highest rate of wife killing in the world. So, who is the fool?! The senseless igbo men that discriminate against fat girls are eternal fools. I'm very proud to be a Yoruba, unlike the everly shallow-minded igbo guys, we see beyond the facade and deception of the physical. Mama Peace as an igbo girl was growing sooo old, a sorrowful fat igbo guys reject, till the Otueke Bayelsa guy came to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by dapsonlou(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
bolajioginni:

4 fat actress don't represent the whole Yoruba tribe Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by keishablack(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
More appropriate title for thread

Bleached-out Sumo wrestlers taking groupie after farting in swimming pool sad

In other news....

I just ate Yam and bread.... I opened the bread and put the boiled yam inside it embarassed..... Now my eyes are doing me somehow sad.... Please advise me cry
Laffing so hard my tummy hurts. First of all was it fried yam or boiled? Was it agege bread or branded? How many cups of water did u take afterwards? My diagnosis is acute eye symptoms secondary to abnormal food combination.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by lovely17(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by justmenoni: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sorry,are u better now? If not then you can try to drink garri with alomo bitters and if ur condition didn't improve (definitely grin grin grin) then just eat ajala/fufu or any other hard and solid swallow without soupinstead eat em mit melted butter...
Thank me later u hear

buygala:

In other news....

I just ate Yam and bread.... I opened the bread and put the boiled yam inside it embarassed..... Now my eyes are doing me somehow sad.... Please advise me cry
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by bolajioginni: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

4 fat actress don't represent the whole Yoruba tribe Idiot.
you must be an insolent cow for calling me idiot
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by mmrius(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:

In other news....

I laughed really hard at this comment.

Seriously those lot are very classless.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by fairygeh(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
Yoruba girls.. Dirty, ugly and fat like modafuckers.
Why are you this foolish? Why don't you refer to the pple in that pic and not generalize? But no,you must generalize cos you are an 1diot.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by nawtiprincess(f): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Y can't every1 just love each other irrespective of their tribe,colour or stature?they are bleached or not isn't any1's biz..so they can't av fun without any1 criticizing them huh?Lotta hypocrites here

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
fairygeh:

Why are you this foolish? Why don't you refer to the pple in that pic and not generalize? But no,you must generalize cos you are an 1diot.

Stupid yoruba people everywhere. Grass motherfuckers and lazy idiots...
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
swegg:

At least they are not obese, and we are the only natural lightskinned tribe in nigeria next to fulani.

Hmmmm
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
joshphorlarb:
Why are you calling her local? Because she used her language But check your spelling when you are typing.(it is not there fruits,but their)

Mr english lecturer thank you.. Foolish local yoruba made. Over sabi no dey allow them get money.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by lahbordiz5(f): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
bolajioginni:
Because we are blessed with it, point of correction we Yorba women are not ugly. Abi your mumcy ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
still better looking than the pig your father married

I wonder if you have a father or mother at home... But I don't blame you, I can see poverty all over you and your family members.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by fairygeh(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Stupid yoruba people everywhere. Grass motherfuckers and lazy idiots...
So says the low life unfortunate social misfit,get a life,loser.oponu ayerada.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by SangoCrusader: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:

In other news....

Damn dawg... take it easy
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Brugo:

If only your mother had insisted that her drunk customer put on a condom...

I don't blame you because your mom was in that system of prostitution. Yoruba no just get sense at all.

They will always remain dirty and stupid...
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Delaw135:
eediot..show us ur mama picture!

Sorry no be talk say make your mama ugly...
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
tociano009:
like your fat stinking mama

well no problem. I know your mom is late and sorry about it.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
fairygeh:

See fool calling someone a loser, do you know the meaning? Well thank God I'm not because I believe I am richer and better than your families...
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
fairygeh:

Miss loser don't even have a pic because am sure you are so ugly and dirty..
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by fairygeh(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

See fool calling someone a loser, do you know the meaning? Well thank God I'm not because I believe I am richer and better than your families...
How dare you refer to my family,you this yellow gutted ape,are you mad or something? Obviously you have no good parents,you are from a failed home and have no moral upbringing whatsoever,your father wasted his s perm producing a nonentity like you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
fairygeh:

How dare you refer to my family,you this yellow gutted ape,are you mad or something? Obviously you have no good parents,you are from a failed home and have no moral upbringing whatsoever,your father wasted his s perm producing a nonentity like you.

Well your fellow yoruba peepz did the same to me but I took it because I know they have no parents at home. But anyways sorry to have said that about your family ugly face.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
fairygeh:

Do yourself a favor,Drop dead

Drop dead? If I say your gonna drop dead soon would you believe me? Mind your words because even though I dislike yoruba's I don't wish them evil because we are all human but I just dislike there ways of life and attitude.
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by fairygeh(f): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Drop dead? If I say your gonna drop dead soon would you believe me? Mind your words because even though I dislike yoruba's I don't wish them evil because we are all human but I just dislike there ways of life and attitude.
Oh so you get small sense like this and you were raving and ranting like a mad dog before.
Anyway keep your sentiments about yorubas to yourself cos no one cares to know,and stop hating for no just cause. We are all one.
BTW so sorry for saying you should drop dead,my bad grin you won't die young IJN
Okay now peace kiss
Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by tola9ja: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
exemen:
angry angry angry

exemen shouting when i beat him in game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2015
mtcheew:

You tripped and nearly fell in calabar? You are also an olodo who is suffering from candidiasis. You must be one very unfortunate mofo.

What is this one saying? Are you mad?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.