Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video (795 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by Guruscrew: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davido has responded to reports the NDLEA are trying to investigate his ''Fans Mi ''video with Meek Mill.Yesterday it was reported the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency through the Director of Public Affairs , Mitchell Ofoyeju told Punch they are conducting a full-scale investigation into the making of the video and an investigative panel might invite Davido for questioning.

A fan asked Davido to clarify and her simply said 'Nothing''..
Talk about confidence..
Read what Mr Mitchell told Punch below

“I am aware that a panel is working on it (the video). The panel was set up soon after the video was released few weeks ago. When our attention was drawn to it, we viewed it and we discovered that it was improper. There is no moral lesson in it and he was just advertising drug trafficking.
"In the video, he exchanged a brief case supposedly containing narcotics for dollars. He was displaying affluence in the video. If it (the plot) had climaxed in an arrest and possible detention, we would have congratulated him for partnering with us. But the way he portrayed drug trafficking in the video was a means to an end, which the end is a life of affluence which we disagree with.” he said.
“We are looking at the issue holistically. We believe that there should be a body that was supposed to censor videos before they go out. Those are the things we want to investigate and verify. Was the video submitted for approval? If it was submitted, why was it approved, with such content?” he concluded

Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by Guruscrew: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by sirflex01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
first to coment sha....
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by Chestar5(f): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok o, let see what happens nxt some peeps sha... is there any money or award for ftc....?
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by daniska3yaro(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by mczico: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I love gej
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by Afrok(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok.... Shey the video is already out, Davido don make him money and it won't stop ppl from buying d video.
Just like censor board too banning music videos after they've won award already.
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by pretydiva(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davido didn't do well in dis video let's b sincere. Jst pray d video won't influence some gullible youths
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol ..ika
Re: Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Davido didn't do well in dis video let's b sincere. Jst pray d video won't influence some gullible youths

Ehn Did FBI chase OT genesis about for his Coco video.?? the video is rated.. its not for kids

(1) (Reply)

M.I To Celebrate With 200 Female Fans On The Reach Of 200k Instagram Followers / My Wife Thought I Was Into 419 Considering The Money I Make – Ali Baba / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Aso Rock, In A Late Night Meeting With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.