Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. (73786 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s Largest Snake Market - Sunnews / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
There's a scientific theory that people who eat snakes are likely to behave like snakes.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by rabzy: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
preciousMI1:
snake pepper soup

Your head is very there. My grandpa used to bring them home in the village and it was wonderful. My mother-in-law is also an initiate. the day my wife saw the cooked meat with the skin intact she almost fainted.....we used to order snake meat to cook while in angola hall OAU.

Wonderful times.

My wife no let me near them again, am sure she would not kiss me for months if i eat them now.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
WondaxRecords:
your writeup sucks go learn english language
Thank you
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by deeobserver209(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
hasshams:
U must be dirty and disgusting for eating dog meat.god forbid. Their are some Animal's meat that are worth trying...
I am a testament to the fact that Dog meat is one of the most delicious meat on earth. Trust me, just one bite and you will never go back.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by makooma: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Snake meat is the best meat I ever tasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by DuranEfx: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Those are not SNAKES ! They are fish called Eels !

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by preciousMI1(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
deeobserver209:
You eat snakes too I thought ladies are afraid of snakes?
I don't ohhhhh....
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by neocortex: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
niggi4life:
Sumtin wey God personally curse na im people begin dey chop anyhow, na wa o

When did that happen ?
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by babadem2much(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It won't be a bad idea using snake meat to cook egusi soup. I will try it some day.

I ate dog meat for the first time last two weeks, next is snake meat.

grin

if you taste snake meat u no go fit leave am lai lai

na second to fish be dat eh
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
babadem2much:

if you taste snake meat u no go fit leave am lai lai

na second to fish be dat eh
abI? I go try am soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
I WAS EXPECTING LIVE SNAKE.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by rabzy: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
niggi4life:
Sumtin wey God personally curse na im people begin dey chop anyhow, na wa o

God cursed the ground and you still eat its produce.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
I detest snakes, one tiny snake was staring at me 2days ago I left it crawled away when I couldn't hurt her. cool
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by twinee(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gosh, I can't even stand it seeing them on my tv screen not to talk of touching it dead or alive. I would faint.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
1bunne4lif:
I dedicate this FTC to my mom for lending me her phone. SNAKE? RUNS OUT OF Thread
*Pushes him to the ground* wher u de run go? Shey u say na u go be FTC; oya madam, bring dat basket of live snakes undecided
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dried Fish grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by zonax(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
jliusadura:
If you have never eaten snake before you are missing. Apart from the straight backbone and ribs; snake is pure meat and Very delicious especially when smoked before cooking. Try it today and you will never regret.
Straight backbone and ribs?
Though I have eaten one before, I hate snake and rats with a passion. Seeing even dead ones irritates me to an extent that I won't eat the whole day especially Lukewarm food or meat.
I had finished taking the pepper soup before I was told it was snake meat the day I took it and was taken to the place where other live ones are. It was a bush bar in Enugu that sells snake point and kill. I threw up for days.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Snowflake002:
*Pushes him to the ground* wher u de run go? Shey u say na u go be FTC; oya madam, bring dat basket of live snakes undecided
Shouts! mummy o i don die! Pleads for mercy
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Ideasroole: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awesome God... Snakes?

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by ojay2053(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Smh, Nigerians and their long throat, snake kwa! hmm. Goat meat, Cow meat,fish, fowl don finish? oh chineke.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by Tintinnoty(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok snake in badagry where i hails from
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by supereagle(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nkan obe re.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by phoneport(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
ALL THESES DISEASES SNAKISS THEY ARE EATINGS SHA O, DERIS GOD OOO
SNAKEBOLA ATI EBOLA DEY O.

grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by felifeli: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
These pictures came from a six minutes video documentary of a snake market in Badagry, Lagos.
To be sincere, I've never seen or imagine that "SNAKES" can be traded in large quantities in an open market.

ENJOY YOURSELF.
[size=18pt]
They are not snakes; they are EELS . Illiteracy is a bad thing o undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by lebete3000: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It won't be a bad idea using snake meat to cook egusi soup. I will try it some day.

I ate dog meat for the first time last two weeks, next is snake meat.

grin

Dog, Snake? You just dey chop rubbish.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by FORTUNES247: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Snake and ladder game on point.......abi that Chinese film titled snake in the monkey shadow........no be people dey chop monkey and dogs? Snake choppers Abeg more appetite for una joooor, at least snakes wey dey bite people go reduce small when more eaters join una SNAKE CLUB 101.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by lebete3000: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
zonax:

Straight backbone and ribs?
Though I have eaten one before, I hate snake and rats with a passion. Seeing even dead ones irritates me to an extent that I won't eat the whole day especially Lukewarm food or meat.
I had finished taking the pepper soup before I was told it was snake meat the day I took it and was taken to the place where other live ones are. It was a bush bar in Enugu that sells snake point and kill. I threw up for days.

Same happened to me when I mistakenly ate it...it was sweet in d mouth but immediately I was told snake I soat it out instantly! The thought of it alone with its slimy skin irritates d hell outta me.
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by yennyife(f): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
embarassedYuck!! Creepy + disgusting =Puking cry
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by lebete3000: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
rabzy:

Your head is very there. My grandpa used to bring them home in the village and it was wonderful. My mother-in-law is also an initiate. the day my wife saw the cooked meat with the skin intact she almost fainted.....we used to order snake meat to cook while in angola hall OAU.

Wonderful times.

My wife no let me near them again, am sure she would not kiss me for months if i eat them now.

Greatest Ife...Angola Hall bedrock of OAU militancy.

Which set?
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by AsanwaKC(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
abeg how they take catch all those snakes
Re: Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]
They are not snakes; they are EELS . Illiteracy is a bad thing o undecided undecided[/size]

This na eels for your eyes abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.