Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Is The Price Of Recharge Cards In Your Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Price Of Recharge Cards In Your Area? (466 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area? / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Recharge Cards In Your Area? by Escalze(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good day Nairalanders.

I am not one to buy recharge cards by the road side all thanks to the mobile application of my bank and of course ATMs.

Yesterday, I was unfortunate to be at a location where I couldn't access better network to login to my mobile application as always to recharge and since I had to go a long distance to access the nearest ATM, I had to make due with the road side sellers when I made two discoveries.

First, it took me sometime to get a shop which had enough to sell and secondly, those selling added #20. I was really shocked at first but when I got back to base, I decided to do a double check and found out that its price actually increased by #10.

My question is; First, what is the cause of the scarcity?
Secondly, what is the reason for the increase in price?

CC: Lalasticlala Ishilove Naijacutee
Re: What Is The Price Of Recharge Cards In Your Area? by feldido(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
110 and 220
Re: What Is The Price Of Recharge Cards In Your Area? by Escalze(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
110 and 220
Do you know the reason for the increase in price?

(1) (Reply)

Training Center Needed In Ikeja / Etislalat Sim With Unlimited Data / Be A Makeup Pro In Just Five Days....*****benin CITY*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.