Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,411 members, 7,843,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” (557 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Veteran actress, Shan George has threatened to
deal with movie pirates with her village juju. The
actress said since government can’t help movie
producers, she will take the laws into her hands.

Ms. Shan took to Facebook to inform her fans on
how she will deal with movie pirates.

Shan wrote:

“As usual. I’m suffering day & nite,
burning the midnite oil, spending the little money
in my pocket to make sure I do a good job, while
pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing.

So, since the Fed. Govt. has refused to do
something about piracy of our movies in Nigeria,
l’ve decided to use my village juju to protect this
my new film ‘ONE GOOD MAN’. Nollywood, Police,
Fire brigade, Army, Efcc, SSS, Airforce, Lawyers,
and all those concerned, pls bear me witness o.
when my village juju and thunder begins to fire
pirates left right and centre. Don’t blame me O!
Filming will commence on the 14th july, 2015 in
Calabar. I rest my case”.

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/07/taking-laws-into-her-hands-nollywood.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Re: Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Park well
Re: Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” by mczico: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” by Escalze(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju” by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm, she should rather turn to the MOST HIGH in faith.

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Writes Nigerians. / It Is Only Natural For Toke Makinwa’s Husband To Cheat- Etcetera Writes / Popular Nollywood Actor Goes Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.