Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (40970 Views)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by AdoraAmadi: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Coming after Cool FM's Daddy Freeze gave an epic response to Shan George's question, of having sex with a Pastor and using his money to help poor people, Nollywood Actress Cossy Orijakor, who disclosed last week that she will be sharing her statement of account, which has the name of a popular Nigerian Pastor, should Kemi Olunloyo remain in jail, has also reacted to the post.

In her post on Instagram, Cossy said it is not a very big sin sleeping with a Pastor, but it becomes a big sin when the person making sure the Pastor casts out demonic spirits in ladies, don't get appreciated.

Here's what she wrote;

"Hahahahaha it is not a very big sin dear...@shangeorgefilms once the pastor is speaking in tongue and casting out the demonic spirit with his good dk. But it becomes a big sin when the person making sure the pastor cast out demonic spirit in ladies Don't get appreciated.

The money can be enjoyed peacefully and also be used to help others. But the tithe money will disgrace and embrace those who do not appreciate the one that hooks up the deals. the saying goes give to Ceaser what's Ceaser and to God what's God's. It's a big sin when you do business with a pastor and get cheated while he is still enjoying the fruits of your labour. OK that's my 5min... Kolo break ."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/cossy-orijakor-reacts-to-shan-georges.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvyEfzjrQn/

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by SooCute(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
With the trend of things in recent times, i see a very slim possibility of one becoming a true child of God!

I am trying so hard to keep the holy week holy yet morale the wan fail me....
God abeg oooo!

in other news....."so na FTC be this"
i must hammer this year b that!

Nairalanders go share my before and after pic soonest!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Instagram should be able to sense, identify and censor 'Olosho' comments like this?! angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by OfficialAwol(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
And Hoes are coming in support of one of theirs

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Tallesty1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can anything good come out of Cossy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by ogologoamu: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:

With the trend of things in recent times, i see a very slim possibility of one becoming a true child of God!

God abeg oooo!

There is nothing like holy week. Every week is meant to practice holiness.

35 Likes

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by CheezyCharles(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
choi her b++bs is so big that it's no longer attractive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Tazdroid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cancerously Ogreish Sack of Shitty Yuck
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by iamnicer: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

OH LORD PLEASE COME

I DONT UNDERSTAND SOME PASTORS AGAIN

COME LORD COME

cry cry cry cry cry

18 Likes

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:

God abeg oooo!

LOL
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
She and her breast are been noticed
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
angry

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Tazdroid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tallesty1:
my brother, nothing good., not even her brezz shaped like jabulani undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Lilymax(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
And I was expecting to read a meaningful reply
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by soberdrunk(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
angry
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by realestniggah: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
the standard of all this so call pastors have gotten to an all time low that even all this olosho dey judge them

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by lavadon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Raxxye(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na this one dey trend now?
Useless gist!
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by QuietHammer(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tithe payers, see your life. Can you see how your money is being used?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by AntiWailer: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wat a useless question.
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Elvinho2244(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na wa ooo!!! My dick don dey rise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by QuietHammer(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Elvinho2244:
Na wa ooo!!!
My dick don dey rise.
Shh!
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by ipodstinks: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
is this one an actress?
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Kaslino(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tallesty1:

I used to harbour such hopes but with this comment,hmm...I don't know if such hopes still remain.I might see o! If i try harder but 4 now,i cant say.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by davodyguy: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by piperson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Driver slow down, olosho alert

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
This old hag oloshos, dem no go comot for road make we see better people? Shan George wen Okey Bakassi useless finish dump am and this ugly cossy.
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sighs...
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by darocha1: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sub Sub Sub!!!
Apparently, this ladies deal with pastor's alot & provide them with direct or proxy services. This is a SUB to some pastor clients of theirs

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by soromummy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
What this one talking about, you see your life

Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by donsteady(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
90% of Nigeria Pastors criminal
Re: Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor by seunmsg(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can't wait for cossy to release her account details and shame the pastor that locked up Kemi Olunloyo. All our rotten pastors that enjoy eating young girls jollof rice while still forming saints must be exposed. Ride on Cossy, the official love-vendor of Naija pastors.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno's Statue At Eleme Junction In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Delayoh Cheddas Posts His Pics In Pants On Facebook / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.