Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Chelsea Fans, How Market? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans, How Market? (1193 Views)

Arsenal Fans How True? / Arsenal Fans-how Market? / Chelsea Fans, How Well Do You Know Your Club? Come In And Name This Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
As Manchester United don honestly make better signings... Chelsea fans, how market?
Hahaha, believe me, you can't guess the team I support. Winks.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Some might wanna bite.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by Yustash001(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
The last time I checked signing many players doesn't guarantee a trophy in the next season....last summer...with all the players you signed last season.....you finished on what number on the table?....even Arsenal and City who spent less finished above you....

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by vokalguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
eyeon:
As Manchester United don honestly make better signings... Chelsea fans, how market?

Jamb question... Market is good, last time I checked WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... oh btw if you like, get 10 more players, that will not guarantee you a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by Islamicpope(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Which market? They better offload their own baba go slow Mikel obi, b4 its 2 late else d wailing wailers cry me a river DAT man utd is PMB official club in naija. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by Islamicpope(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
vokalguy:

Jamb question... Market is good, last time I checked WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... oh btw if you like, get 10 more players, that will not guarantee you a trophy.
sharaaap man utd is better than Chelsea 100 times. Man utd d pride of d world period. Don't quote me grin
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yustash001:
The last time I checked signing many players doesn't guarantee a trophy in the next season....last summer...with all the players you signed last season.....you finished on what number on the table?....even Arsenal and City who spent less finished above you....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... You're funny.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
vokalguy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha... You're funny.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Islamicpope:
Which market? They better offload their own baba go slow Mikel obi, b4 its 2 late else d wailing wailers cry me a river DAT man utd is PMB official club in naija. grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha... You're funny.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by engrjacuzzi: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2015
its not all about buying players. a quick one just to remind you, Southampton, Manchester utd n Tottenham bought players n they never won trophy. its all about quality and better management of the players concern. I don't see Louis van gaal doing well at united. my top four for next season is Chelsea, mancity , manutd, and arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by UnknownT: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Then Liverpool will win the league. How many have they signed? Six!!
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by omar22(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2015
eyeon:

REALLY

lets see Schweinsteiger are Schneiderlin Nowhere near Matic and Ramires

and Darmian is unknown quality as a fullback, not even at the level of Ivanovic
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2015
omar22:

REALLY

lets see Schweinsteiger are Schneiderlin Nowhere near Matic and Ramires

and Darmian is unknown quality as a fullback, not even at the level of Ivanovic

All I know is that you guys must be angry with the the latest signings man u just had. I'm not comparing man u with chelsea cos the difference is clear, even to a blind-dumb-deaf man. Unless the man is a chelsea fan. Man u made good signings and that's just what I want you guys to admit.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
eyeon:
All I know is that you guys must be angry with the the latest signings man u just had. I'm not comparing man u with chelsea cos the difference is clear, even to a blind-dumb-deaf man. Unless the man is a chelsea fan. Man u made good signings and that's just what I want you guys to admit.
Those average players and old Bastian OK........
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by eyeon(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Those average players and old Bastian OK........
Man united signed no average player(s), they all participate fully in there clubs. Or should they have gone for hazard? Bad belle.
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by Haywhymido(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
na may nxt year go answer ur question. wait till den
Re: Chelsea Fans, How Market? by vokalguy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Islamicpope:
sharaaap man utd is better than Chelsea 100 times. Man utd d pride of d world period. Don't quote me grin

sighs... 'pride of the world' huh, So what will you call Real Madrid?

(1) (Reply)

Four Important Achievements Of Stephen Keshi As A Coach Of Nigeria National Team / Premier League Fixtures Today / I Made 45000 Naira Today Online. How???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.