Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Good Bank For Average Savings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Bank For Average Savings (724 Views)

Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Bank For Average Savings by fratermathy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Naira landers please I need your advice. I am not too savvy with the banking industry. Until now I have always used Oceanic bank, now Ecobank, and it has been fairly okay for me. Right now, my current situation demands a change in bank and I just can't walk to any bank and open an account without knowing how they work, their pros & cons, their packages and value added services. Here's the nature of what I want:
1. Active Master or Visa card
2. Active online banking
3. Availability of branches (both local and abroad)
4.Good customer care
5. Minimal queues and unnecessary stress.
6.Good Value Added Services and customer satisfaction packages.
7. Account opening value and minimum account balance

I know almost all the banks have a form of this or another but I need one that is tolerable and decent. Please help me with your recommendations with consideration to my highlighted parameters.
Please this thread may also be of help to young entrepreneurs, students and others seeking a new bank or change of bank. Thanks in anticipation.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
GTB
Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by fratermathy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Copy:
Freemanan
Unibenstudent
Introvert
Oremussanctus
Tonychristpher
Wonder1844
Gmacnoms
Seun
Oam4j
Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by fratermathy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
GTB
You seem confident. What's unique about them.
Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
fratermathy:

You seem confident. What's unique about them.
Everything chief... Their e-banking turns me on and their customer service and treatment is the opposite of that the other gives you. GtB makes me believe there is Hope for NIGERIAN BANKS... It's a Good experience with them. Though they have FEW shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by fratermathy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Everything chief... Their e-banking turns me on and their customer service and treatment is the opposite of that the other gives you. GtB makes me believe there is Hope for NIGERIAN BANKS... It's a Good experience with them. Though they have FEW shortcomings
Do they give Master card? If you are banking with them, which I presume, is your card a Mastercard or a verve card. What can you say about them with respect to branches especially in comparison with UBA and ZENITH?

Sorry for my NABTEB questions. cheesy
Re: Good Bank For Average Savings by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
fratermathy:

Do they give Master card? If you are banking with them, which I presume, is your card a Mastercard or a verve card. What can you say about them with respect to branches especially in comparison with UBA and ZENITH?

Sorry for my NABTEB questions. cheesy
ALL MY BANKS GIVES ME MASTERCARD when I apply for ATMs... GtB surely gives, That's what I have. Though they have FEW branches in this our part of the country, a disadvantage which causes queue most times you go into the hall for anything. As regards to Zenith which I also have, they are almost on the same level JUST that Zenith ATM sometimes have an habit of rejecting other machines. UBA? PLEASE don't...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blogging To The Bank For Newbies / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / Extreme Earning Cash For Nairalanders-a Step By Step Guide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.