Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (95478 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Freeze Celebrates Smaranda Olarinde's Birthday (His Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by mu2sa2: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2015
You mean u beat up your husband and inflict injury on him - repeatedly! Then come up with the trash that you will always pray for him! Come on, the guy has a mouth to pray for himself. You should be praying for yourself that you be forgiven for your transgression. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

tongue
Why making faces? Are you a culprit?

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by cococandy(f): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Dinachi not like I owe you any explanations for whatever I choose to post anywhere about any topic but please let this be the last time you will be an slowpoke around me. It really disgusts me. It's pathetic that you don't even have your own opinion except going around looking for whose post to attack. You know I won't hesitate to give it to you hot if that's what you want. But for the sanity of this thread and to avoid it going into locked mode, pls carry your retarded self and know what you're saying before you go bursting into emotional tantrums that are baseless BTW.

I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
jaybee3:

How did you manage to arrive at that conclusion ma'am, do you know him personally?
I don't know him personally o! I used to listen to Cool FM back then and he doesn't hide his rudeness and arrogance on air to callers on his programme. Callers were always complaining about his attitude
Its been two years now I tuned into the station so I dunno if he has changed.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

Why making faces? Are you a culprit?
tongue
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by francizy(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2015
The guy must have been a world class actor for cutting up himself to make you look bad to the public, is that what you saying woman? Anyways, if he did such then he's a big fooool. Also, if he had let you beat him up like that too without lifting a finger, he's not a man.

A man's respect for a woman shouldn't be mistaken for foolishness and hence, I support the beating up of a woman who raises her hands first to hit a man. Physical violence should be condemned to whatever length because no one has it's monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
Dinachi not like I owe you any explanations for whatever I choose to post anywhere about any topic but please let this be the last time you will be an slowpoke around me. It really disgusts me. It's pathetic that you don't even have your own opinion except going around looking for whose post to attack. You know I won't hesitate to give it to you hot if that's what you want. But for the sanity of this thread and to avoid it going into locked mode, pls carry your retarded self and know what you're saying before you go bursting into emotional tantrums that are baseless BTW.

don't mind the frustrated ediot. I saw how he attacked my post and he excepts me to dignify him with a response? I won't do that!
He should go get himself smelly puccis to sniff this morning to cure his madnesss.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
your brain is located in your anus obviously.

Pls go back to whoever did it to you and tell them To undo it.
The homosexual promoter who calls herself a Christian, have you woken from your slumber? You know you lost your brain the moment you started supporting vile affections.
I do not longer expect reasonable responses from you.
As of now you do no longer possess a brain at all!

7 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by jaybee3(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I don't know him personally o! I used to listen to Cool FM back then and he doesn't hide his rudeness and arrogance on air to callers on his programme. Callers were always complaining about his attitude
Its been two years now I tuned into the station so I dunno if he has changed.

That's no guarantee that his on-air persona would have transcended into his private life. Some people might call him abrupt and others may say some of his audience were simply timid
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
Why are you running around like a mad man in the market place. Did you read the other thread where the man first laid his complaints to know that no woman condemned the guy's actions? If anything it was even his fellow guys that called him Weak for opening up in public.

You're a favking ediot in case you don't know. I've always known but I should tell you in case you don't know.
So pull your empty head out of your stinking anus and know what you're talking about before you say it.

slowpoke.
Have you finished,hypochrite?

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2015
missclassy please what do u have to say to this
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:

What are you still rambling about hypochrite?
You who lost her timid opinion to American homosexual lobby should be too ashamed to even whisper anything around normal humans If you still had any modicum of dignity left but no you must still ramble about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
jaybee3:

That's no guarantee that his on-air persona would have transcended into his private life. Some people might call him abrupt and others may say some of his audience were simply timid
bro,are you trying to tell me he's faking his on-air persona? I don't believe that!

With the number of female fans he has flocking around him because he is a Nigerian-Romanian mix breed (something he's always boasting of), I am sure he's been cheating on his wife hence her attack on him. Freeze shouldn't be trusted at all!

grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

The homosexual promoter who calls herself a Christian, have you woken from your slumber? You know you lost your brain the moment you started supporting vile affections.
I do not longer expect reasonable responses from you.
As of now you do no longer possess a brain at all!

Lmao so it is your transferred aggression from the homosexual thread that killed the remaining few brain cells you had and caused you to come make a fool of yourself this early morning. grin

Time says 6:44 am
Did you even wake up very well before you jumped on NL to start attacking the first cococandy post you saw. Obsessed goat.
Only a fool will not see that objectivity is far removed from you. If only you paused your stupidity for a moment and maybe read his own thread which she's responding to, you won't be embarrassing yourself here now.

But The moment you saw cococandy your brain reset and the slowpoke in you arose.

Freaking retard
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
don't mind the frustrated ediot. I saw how he attacked my post and he excepts me to dignify him with a response? I won't do that!
He should go get himself smelly puccis to sniff this morning to cure his madnesss.
What is this one rambling about?

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by nicerichard05: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

My friend shut that your stinking mouth! Evil people like you support domestic violence.

Yoou are not serious Boy. The truth is dat, dd woman is innocent. You are not diff frm d husband, I guess your wife beats u daily? Assssshole
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by jaybee3(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
bro,are you trying to tell me he's faking his on-air persona? I don't believe that!

With the number of female fans he has flocking around him because he is a Nigerian-Romanian mix breed (something he's always boasting of), I am sure he's been cheating on his wife hence her attack on him. Freeze shouldn't be trusted at all!

grin grin

It's a very real possibility ya know

That's his job and almost certainly what draws majority of his audience to him

Have you ever heard of Jeremy Paxman or Jeremy Kyle?

How can you be so sure if you aren't privy to the info? Could have been his total devotion to his career that ignited the snowball effect, No?
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:

Lmao so it is your transferred aggression from the homosexual thread that killed the remaining few brain cells you had and caused you to come make a fool of yourself this early morning. grin

Time says 6:44 am
Did you even wake up very well before you jumped on NL to start attacking the first cococandy post you saw. Obsessed goat.
Only a fool will not see that objectivity is far removed from you. If only you paused your stupidity for a moment and maybe read his own thread which she's responding to, you won't be embarrassing yourself here now.

But The moment you saw cococandy your brain reset and the slowpoke in you arose.

Freaking retard
You are objective because you support homosexuals? I laugh in mandarin! You just renewed your stupidity certificate bwahhahahahha.
Who hacked your handle?

5 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by cococandy(f): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

What are you still rambling about hypochrite?
You who lost her timid opinion to American homosexual lobby should be too ashamed to even whisper anything around normal humans If you still had any modicum of dignity left but no you must still ramble about.
I don't think there's a human lower than you on the scale of humans no matter how vile.

The most disgusting of humans is at least two notches above you.
You actually think you're better than homosexual people? And why keep bringing them up in a thread that has nothing to do with them?

You're free to come out of the closet. There's always something nasty behind these unwarranted attacks on people that don't send you.
One can tell you have issues you need to work on based on your homosexual tendencies that you're fighting the hardest to conceal.

You hate women.
You (love) men?
The earlier the better for you. Stop tormenting your soul.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Yoou are not serious Boy. The truth is dat, dd woman is innocent. You are not diff frm d husband, I guess your wife beats u daily? Assssshole
Another yaba left patient on the loose!
In your maggot infested brain, the violent adulteress is innocent.
Take your medications before logging back to naira land.

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by cococandy(f): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the puccies he sniffs are what turns his brain upside down.

After he's done sniffing, he will come online and start ranting about how they stink.
As you can see early morning = enough doze of stinking puccie last night = early morning madness. grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

What is this one rambling about?
allow me to discuss with responsible men who have respect for women. Stop disturbing my mentions you pucci sniffer!
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by Princephelar(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2015
taurus21:
I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myself I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself
family SERIKI leleyi o
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
the puccies he sniffs are what turns his brain upside down.

After he's done sniffing, he will come online and start ranting about how they stink.
As you can see early morning = enough doze of stinking puccie last night = early morning madness. grin
bwahahahahahaha!! What a technical knock out. grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

You are objective because you support homosexuals? I laugh in mandarin! You just renewed your stupidity certificate bwahhahahahha.
Who hacked your handle?

No you lack objectivity because you obviously did not see where we congratulated him for leaving the woman that was abusing him I even went as far as screen grabbing his tweet and reposting. No you won't see such. The ediot in you will instruct you to first attack before stopping to make a fool of yourself.

You lack objectivity because as the imbeecile that you are,you have no basis for your attack hence you're covering your disgrace with references to homosexual folks that don't have any bearing whatsoever in this couple's case.

Thank you for proving to the world how xtupid you are. Now we know you attack before reasoning.

But then how can you reason when you have rotten pucci juice where your brain should be.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2015
jaybee3:

It's a very real possibility ya know

That's his job and almost certainly what draws majority of his audience to him

Have you ever heard of Jeremy Paxman or Jeremy Kyle?

How can you be so sure if you aren't privy to the info? Could have been his total devotion to his career that ignited the snowball effect, No?
I haven't heard of the two guys you mentioned.

Bro, if you have been listening to Freeze on radio,you will definitely agree with me. As a public figure, he should have learned how to seperate radio life from family life. Dude is fuccking rude and arrogant and he's possibly a womanizer too.

Anyway, I hope he resolves issues with his wife. They have come a long way to agree to be married. I wish them well.
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
I don't think there's a human lower than you on the scale of humans no matter how vile.

The most disgusting of humans is at least two notches above you.
You actually think you're better than homosexual people? And why keep bringing them up in a thread that has nothing to do with them?

You're free to come out of the closet. There's always something nasty behind these unwarranted attacks on people that don't send you.
One can tell you have issues you need to work on based on your homosexual tendencies that you're fighting the hardest to conceal.

You hate women.
You (love) men?
The earlier the better for you. Stop tormenting your soul.
What now hypochrite? Not everyone plows like you obviously.
You have lost your soul already. You need to keep up the noise to convince yourself that you are still alive!
Homosexual supporters like you are morbidly scared of people who still have not sold their birth right for a morsel of meat. So they do their best to label them closet homosexuals. The tactics works only on scared people like you.
We know the truth. We know you are scared of being attacked by your homosexual friends! We know you are scared of loosing your job. We know you are scared of speaking the truth. We know you are really shivering about standing up for your beliefs if any.
So cococandy you a just a frightened little worm!

5 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by nicerichard05: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

Another yaba left patient on the loose!
In your maggot infested brain, the violent adulteress is innocent.
Take your medications before logging back to naira land.

Well I am not shock cos hungry men like you do not think straight. Why would u draw conclusion based on the husband post? Well a pooor man has no mind of its oown
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
allow me to discuss with responsible men who have respect for women. Stop disturbing my mentions you pucci sniffer!
So you sniff puccies too? Your case is worse than I thought grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Well I am not shock cos hungry men like you do not think straight. Why would u draw conclusion based on the husband post? Well a pooor man has no mind of its oown
And you draw yours based on the wife's post?
How did you manage to escape from that psychiatric hospital?
Be kind enough to tell us your story!

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by dinachi(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:

No you lack objectivity because you obviously did not see where we congratulated him for leaving the woman that was abusing him I even went as far as screen grabbing his tweet and reposting. No you won't see such. The ediot in you will instruct you to first attack before stopping to make a fool of yourself.

You lack objectivity because as the imbeecile that you are,you have no basis for your attack hence you're covering your disgrace with references to homosexual folks that don't have any bearing whatsoever in this couple's case.

Thank you for proving to the world how xtupid you are. Now we know you attack before reasoning.

But then how can you reason when you have rotten pucci juice where your brain should be.
Hypochrite, what now?
How did you degrade to this level single handedly without help?
We need to hear your story!
Re: Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2015
dinachi:

So you sniff puccies too? Your case is worse than I thought grin grin grin
I no get your time. I am waiting for you in politics section to display your madness. You shall be treated accordingly.

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Porn Star, Jessica Jaymes Dead At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.