Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My One Year Service Gallery. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My One Year Service Gallery. (760 Views)

What Life Lesson Has NYSC One Year Compulsory Service Taught You? / Mckinsey Nigeria One-year Young Leaders Program 2017 / Become An Ict Expert During Your One Year Nysc Program!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Year Service Gallery. by eduminati(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello nairalanders! This is the first time I'm posting a thread on this great forum and I must say that it is a privilege.
Firstly, I need your prayers for me to secure a job because life after pop really is not easy.
Secondly, please please and please guys, try and post motivating and encouraging comments but that doesn't mean that jokes are forbidden grin grin
Let me not bore you all with the intro but my name is Chinedu Memeh, a batch B corp member that just passed out and I graduated from the University of Benin and I served in Rivers State (Abua/Odual) to be precise. I experienced many things like inec card, distribution, registration and the 2015 elections. I was also the Sports CDS group leader and taught commerce and economics at my PPA since I'm B.Sc holder in business administration.
My advice for the current batch C, A and prospective bacteria B Corp member is to be steadfast and patient, before you know it you've passed out but please try save money small ooo if not ehn, wetin I dey experience now, una own fit worst pass my own grin
Enjoy the pics folks.
1. With my akwa ibom Corp member nsikak udoh whose younger brother mfon udoh plays for Enyimba of Aba as a striker.
2. Independence day celebration last year where we marched with me at the center smiley
3. My first CDS experience, see as I take am serious like whom dem wan promote for office grin
4. I missed that canoe cry

Re: My One Year Service Gallery. by dimexilux(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2015
issokay!!! BTW, which one u be self? cos am seeing like two three people on each pic
Re: My One Year Service Gallery. by eduminati(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2015
I am the one putting on medicated glass and sitting on the canoe by the right. Also the one on glass at the center with other Corp members.
Re: My One Year Service Gallery. by eduminati(m): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2015
More pics.

(1) (Reply)

45 NYSC Members To Repeat Youth Service In Lagos / ACCIDENTS: NYSC DG Warns Corps Members Against Unnecessary Trips / See How Corp Members Celebrated Valentine In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.