Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. (1751 Views)

Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Don Jazzy is a blessing to Nigeria and it's glaring like pregnancy and like pregnancy it keeps bringing miracle by delivering artists to limelight.. It's no more news that many artists came to fame through Jazzy,starting from Mohits to Mavin...Let's dwell on the present Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid,Godwin, Dija, Reekado et al are enjoying this blessing..
God bless Don Jazzy #doroboss

It's either that Square records are selfish or it's a family business
To analyze this let's use 'Onyinye' Psquare ft 'Rick Ross'
Onyinye means gift and the only gift to an artist that we have seen from them is signing May D.After that what next? How long did he last under them? What happened?
Which artist would credit their success to Square records?
Don't say Cynthia Morgan cos She is under Northside Records owned by Jude.
Talk about Jude(their brother),he directs most of their videos which still falls back to show that it's either that it's family business or that they are selfish.. Maybe the next artist they will sign will be Cameron when he comes of age #Lwkmd#lmao
And some keep saying that they are very Successful.
Really?Are they?
I will reply with a line from 'Rick Ross'and Lil Wayne's Shot to the heart.
'How many people you bless is how you measure success'

Dbanj is a big boy, whether you like his songs or not, that homie has Class and Swag, just look at Db records, the way he signs and Cherishes his artists.Turned it to family #theleefamily
Bangalee, kayswitchlee,Tontolee, Mosskrisslee, Ralphkrisslee.. Dbanj na boss,I no fit shout.

Sorry if I offended you with this post but it's factual and the truth is bitter sometimes.
#wedeyobserve.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
ok
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by yorke1: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Good observation. The fact you recognize that Dbanj is the BOSS, op, may you never lack any good things. Dbanj is a world classic musician anytime anyday.
Op, I totally disagree with you on your Don Jazzy observation. He is over-rated and those bunch of people with him are just average.

Well....as for P-sqaure, i totally agree with you 100%. Those dudes are fvcking selfish.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Hahaha, BS post of the year. Another D'banj fanboy.

Please, name ONE successful artiste under D'banj. Even May D's current fame is as a result of the 3 minutes of fame under square records....D'banj has just been signing useless, talentless mofos with zero hit songs. No be how many people dey label dey important. Quality over quantity any day. Square records sole artiste(s) is bigger than every astiste on Mavin and DKM combined.

We talking success, you wan mention D'banj. Why don't you ask why P. Diddy's efforts to produce superstars have all died with little effort? Or better still, since we're mentioning family business, what about Davido that packed all his talentless cousins in HKN to waste their productive years?

Square records is a family business, so leave them out of your analysis. Jude got NorthSide and Peter got Classique records, so, no, they're not greedy. Did you know P-square doesn't charge for features? Every song they've featured in is FREE, can you say same about D'banj or even Jazzy?

If you don't know anything, desist from opening irrelevant, eediotic, baseless threads that achieve nothing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:

Please, name ONE successful artiste under D'banj. Even May D's current fame is as a result of the 3 minutes of fame under square records....D'banj has just been signing useless, talentless mofos with zero hit songs. No be how many people dey label dey important. Quality over quantity any day. Square records sole artiste(s) is bigger than every astiste on Mavin and DKM combined.

We talking success, you wan mention D'banj. Why don't you ask why P. Diddy's efforts to produce superstars have all died with little effort? Or better still, since we're mentioning family business, what about Davido that packed all his talentless cousins in HKN to waste their productive years?

Square records is a family business, so leave them out of your analysis. Jude got NorthSide and Peter got Classique records, so, no, they're not greedy. Did you know P-square doesn't charge for features? Every song they've featured in is FREE, can you say same about D'banj or even Jazzy?

If you don't know anything, desist from opening irrelevant, eediotic, baseless threads that achieve nothing

U get bad mouth. U get b.f so?

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
9aijaboi:
Don Jazzy is a blessing to Nigeria and it's glaring like pregnancy and like pregnancy it keeps bringing miracle by delivering artists to limelight.. It's no more news that many artists came to fame through Jazzy,starting from Mohits to Mavin...Let's dwell on the present Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid,Godwin, Dija, Reekado et al are enjoying this blessing..
God bless Don Jazzy #doroboss

It's either that Square records are selfish or it's a family business
To analyze this let's use 'Onyinye' Psquare ft 'Rick Ross'
Onyinye means gift and the only gift to an artist that we have seen from them is signing May D.After that what next? How long did he last under them? What happened?
Which artist would credit their success to Square records?
Don't say Cynthia Morgan cos She is under Northside Records owned by Jude.
Talk about Jude(their brother),he directs most of their videos which still falls back to show that it's either that it's family business or that they are selfish.. Maybe the next artist they will sign will be Cameron when he comes of age #Lwkmd#lmao
And some keep saying that they are very Successful.
Really?Are they?
I will reply with a line from 'Rick Ross'and Lil Wayne's Shot to the heart.
'How many people you bless is how you measure success'

Dbanj is a big boy, whether you like his songs or not, that homie has Class and Swag, just look at Db records, the way he signs and Cherishes his artists.Turned it to family #theleefamily
Bangalee, kayswitchlee,Tontolee, Mosskrisslee, Ralphkrisslee.. Dbanj na boss,I no fit shout.

Sorry if I offended you with this post but it's factual and the truth is bitter sometimes.
#wedeyobserve.
I can feel the emotion in your ranting, #Lwkmd
Opinion is like anus every one has one, you are free to open urs and make it smell... I just made my point #how many people you bless is how you measure success.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:

I can feel the emotion in your ranting #Lwkmd
Opinion is like anus every one has one, you can open urs and let it smell..
I just made my point #how many people you bless is how you measure success.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

Agbaya, u dey book space.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
yorke1:
Good observation. The fact you recognize that Dbanj is the BOSS, op, may you never lack any good things. Dbanj is a world classic musician anytime anyday.
Op, I totally disagree with you on your Don Jazzy observation. He is over-rated and those bunch of people with him are just average.

Well....as for P-sqaure, i totally agree with you 100%. Those dudes are fvcking selfish.
Lol... That's 2/3
Above 70 percent. Hahaha
I wish you the blessings, you wish me #Amen
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

Agbaya, u dey book space.
nooooo, i dey book flight...
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
9aijaboi:

I can feel the emotion in your ranting #Lwkmd
Opinion is like anus every one has one, you can open urs and let it smell..
I just made my point #how many people you bless is how you measure success.
lol...if what D'banj does is called 'blessing'...then I don't want to know what a curse can do to people.

In ten years, when the people on DKM finally realised that they have been wasting their time there, they probably won't be able to indulge in anything productive. It would have been better if he just dashed them money to do some other business than this rubbish he's doing with em. They don't get booked for top concerts or shows, theie music gets zero to no little airplay. They have nothing. How is that a blessing?

Guy, next time you want to mention an artiste that has tried, you can mention Wizkid, at least LAX under StarBoy and MaleekBerry have gotten some status. Nobody on DKM has achieved anything under D'banj. You don't seem very intelligent if this is your argument undecided
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

you wan interview am?
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
lol...if what D'banj does is called 'blessing'...then I don't want to know what a curse can do to people.

In ten years, when the people on DKM finally realised that they have been wasting their time there, they probably won't be able to indulge in anything productive. It would have been better if he just dashed them money to do some other business than this rubbish he's doing with em. They don't get booked for top concerts or shows, theie music gets zero to no little airplay. They have nothing. How is that a blessing?

Guy, next time you want to mention an artiste that has tried, you can mention Wizkid, at least LAX under StarBoy and MaleekBerry have gotten some status. Nobody on DKM has achieved anything under D'banj. You don't seem very intelligent if this is your argument undecided

Lawyers talk too much, no be her fault.

Safari, u dey vex o.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
you wan interview am?

U no fit get b.f with dis kain bad mouth wey u get, he go just dey fvck u for the fun of it.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

U no fit get b.f with dis kain bad mouth wey u get, he go just dey fvck u for the fun of it.
lol....if whichever female you're with allows you phuck her, don't assume every female is into the 'relationship for s-ex' ish.

Some of us have more to contribute to relationships than just a hole between our legs...after all, any eediot can smash
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....if whichever female you're with allows you phuck her, don't assume every female is into the 'relationship for s-ex' ish.

Some of us have more to contribute to relationships than just a hole between our legs...after all, any eediot can smash

good tell them
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:

Dbanj earlier told you that he is more of an entertainer than a musician, what he lacks in talent God replenishes with grace, the race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong.
Some people that can sing more than him don't even earn quarter of what he earns.
Maybe, the next ten years that you are talking about, you may not even have money to subscribe and come online but he will still be living large and another small mind like you Will be criticizing #themoreulookthelessusee#koleyewon

U were talking about intelligent.. Jooorooh
Intelligent na junior
Wisdom na senior #Irepteamwisdom
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

Gbagbie bruv, she may not understand the value of character that you are trying to teach her cos She may have a boyfriend,afterall Erigger said
"Even ashawo self the get serious boyfriend"
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:

U wan tell me say u be virgin ni? abeg.
Whatever thing u av to offer, sex must dey among sha ni. Who be virgin for this day? Speak for yasef and leave other girls from this matter.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emperortj93(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

#hold chest and fall from untop etisalat mask

chisos laugh want break my eyes

ogbeni nah u truely get the bad mouth

lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emodeee:

U wan tell me say u be virgin ni? abeg.
Whatever thing u av to offer, sex must dey among sha ni. Who be virgin for this day? Speak for yasef and leave other girls from this matter.
I no wan tell you anything. Argue with your reflection bro. Good day
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by safarigirl(f): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
9aijaboi:

Gbagbie bruv, she may not understand the value of character that you are trying to teach her cos She may have a boyfriend,afterall Erigger said
"Even ashawo self the get serious boyfriend"
lol.....all these two kobo agberos on NL sef.....anyway, even agbero dey get babe.

Guy, I can not comee online and be seeking character lessons from faceless mofos when the real niggas I see around me ain't complaining.....who una think say una be sef? Husband and boyfriend license givers abi wetin?

Both you and Emodee and every other poohsie asss nigga on here that feel the need to attack girls just so you can feel relevant are the ones that need proper lessons on how to approach a female. A man of character can NEVER come online to argue with ANY female or attack her person even if sef she be olosho. Argue with your reflection. *bounces out*
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
I no wan tell you anything. Argue with your reflection bro. Good day

wetin dey worry u?

I dey enjoy d argument, u no fit go now.
Tell me something, r u a virgin?

Btw, dn't good day me, we nvr finish our discussion.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by Emodeee: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....all these two kobo agberos on NL sef.....anyway, even agbero dey get babe.

Guy, I can not comee online and be seeking character lessons from faceless mofos when the real niggas I see around me ain't complaining.....who una think say una be sef? Husband and boyfriend license givers abi wetin?

Both you and Emodee and every other poohsie asss nigga on here that feel the need to attack girls just so you can feel relevant are the ones that need proper lessons on how to approach a female. A man of character can NEVER come online to argue with ANY female or attack her person even if sef she be olosho. Argue with your reflection. *bounces out*

with d gibberish u typed up dere, i cn boldly say u dn't av a b.f. Na only online u get mouth. U r timid outside nairaland.

Ashawo sef dey claim virgin, iranu.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
safarigirl:

Sorry, advice no be curse
Read your post from the beginning and see how you are disgracing urself..
I don't argue with girls,you have been attacking me and I have been teaching you as a brother but you are hard in learning..
I earlier tthought that you lack wisdom but was intelligent, now you proved you lack both #ndoo
Thank God that you decided to bounce out #saalooooo
We no want you
Gburu siren gawa nwinwoo nwinwoo ka ambulance
And if you bounce back, shame will be on you
In Luda's voice,I will say #MOVE but I don't wanna say #movebitch cos I don't call ladies #bi*ch. Following Notorious BIG's advice.
Re: Mavin Records X Square Records X Dbanj Records And The Society. by 9aijaboi(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2016
I learnt that Mr Peter of Psquare just signed Papi J,I guess he read this write up and felt to reach out,even if he stops there,I respect him for that .....We don't write to antagonize rather to better the society#Peaceout#Asia#9aijaboi.

(1) (Reply)

Hip-hop Singer Terry G Moves Into Lekki Mansion With N39m Ferrari / REVEALED: The Town Where Men Dont Use C0ndom In Lagos / #tbt: Serena Williams Poses Unclad For Espn Body Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.