Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute (36087 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by donaldofficials: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
"Nothing but love #MyBoys #LateNights" She wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/8lz4r_ROxp/?taken-by=tiwasavage

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by vizkiz: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
she keeps sharing pictures of everybody, animals, place and things undecided
but no pictures of her baby. Abeg who have the pictures of her baby? Who has seen "IT" before

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by lapazi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
vizkiz:
but no pictures of her baby. Abeg who have the pictures of her baby? Who has seen "IT" before

it? really?
bad belle is allowed tongue

21 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Vyolet(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
She looks good but what is she exposing her breast for,public validation? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Olypeppy(f): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
That was mean

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Barbarthundey(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2015
She missed them
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Sommyangel(f): 2:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Why is that dude at the back bringing out his tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by pretydiva(f): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Dat 2nd pix tho..too mch revealing of d milk industry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by juddexy2(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Sommyangel:
Why is that dude at the back bringing out his tongue
Maybe he wants miliki tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2015
I don't have anything to type, i just know FP is for sure,

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by boss1310(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2015
I still don't get why some people will hate this lady.well hate is free some wouldn't afford it if they are charged like NEPA bills
I just read some hateful comments that she should have post the pix of her baby.the baby is hers so she has every right to either post or not post a pix of it.Tiwa savage is an artist and the lady is promoting herself here why the hates.blv me some hatred don't make sense at all.I tire

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
who is that guy with burnt lips at the back

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Storeburn:
And What If It Doesnt Reach FP ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Chestar5(f): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Storeburn:

your signature tho shockedgrin

btw, tiwa leave her baby for babysitter abi he came with her to keep late night
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by plexond(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by bobmatex01: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
GET UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR #2,000 MONTHLY. Watch live football matches and download 2015 movies all for free
CALL 08068638366 or send an email to bobmatex@yahoo.com for details. Designed for heavy internet users please. For those doubting, you get a 24hours test account before you pay.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by damton(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Tiwa is a Diva.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Tiwa's mummy boobs.

Most women have "mummy boobs" during those times of the month.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Hunry: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Na so, enjoy your life

but dat brest no be here oh.........choiiiiii
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by ebengems(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
But that Tiwa fine ooh!...though i don't know who she is.

2 days left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Richie0974: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Of course
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by sandrajazmin(f): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Wat if i plan to conclude a paste for grooms in tha task before i arrive to conquer?

Like we alll call people to elvate for weapon to play for environmental khloe on ma own mistake?

For me 2 clap and shout and sing of it all. Tnx
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by kingarizona1(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
angry Camera 360_____ The first picture____ is that black Guy Wande Coal?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by menix(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
It does not matter who taketh who out but who she meeteth at home..

#Nahhertime..
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
wow her boobs are getting so full and large to make my dick raise and swell kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by bsaying(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD,WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST.....

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER#

ACCEPT HIM TODAY#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by lumzybo: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
lapazi:

it? really?
bad belle is allowed tongue

Go study ur ENGLISH bro.

Tiwa forming Beyonce sinx 1800

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute by allanphash7(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
And whats your business if she refuse to go home

Jaiye ori e jare eyan mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence / Anna Banner Meets Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) / Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.