Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post (2811 Views)

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Omotala Jalade Ekehinde Your Death Must Come Heavily This Year By An Accident / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by agoadiv(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Prolific Nigerian actress, Omotola Jolade-
Ekeinde has lambasted bloggers for posting
pictures of her under-aged daughter on the
internet.
Omotola wrote on her Facebook,, Below is
Omotola’s unedited post;
Thank you to everyone who wished Meraiah a
happy birthday. However, going to a 14 year
old’s “private” online accts to post her pictures
for public viewing is totally Inappropriate . Her
father and I are horrified as parents and
guardian that a minor’s picture can be paraded
online as hot” ,”sexy” etc…
We know the bloggers probably meant no harm
but in a world full of pedophiles and sickos
every adult with morales should know where to
draw the line. This was started by a lady called
Kemi filani, she has since apologized and taken
down content but her reckless blog post lives
on.
I WILL NOT hesitate henceforth to use
everything within my power to bring ANYONE to
justice who does this with any of my under aged
kids after “this” first time episode !
Any child under 18 should be protected by us all
and if their parents/guardian haven’t given you
the okay to publish information especially
“private” of their child, doing so, is against the
law.
I hope you all understand, thanks. Omotola.

1 Share

Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by kodded(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Why should her daughter post sassy pics in d first place

3 Likes

Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by agoadiv(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by plumule(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
I want to see the unclad pix of the "sexy" daughter too
Re: Finally Omotala speaks about daughters Unclad picture post by lalasticlala(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
This is an old gist. Over a year. Besides it wasn't about an unclad pics.

3 Likes

(1)

First Photos From Wazobia OAP, Mayowa Lambe & Comedian Ekpo's Marriage / Burna Boy Unveils New Look Has He Dyes His Dreadlocks (photo) / VIDEO: How Davido Was Pranked On The MTV Base Bigger Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.