Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (54792 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Chika Ike Speaks At Nigerian Independence Event In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nwaforchigozie: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Last month, Diamond Celebrities broke the news about Emeka Ike and his mystery lady. Then yesterday, their new loved up photos stormed the Internet again. So Diamond Celebrities reached out to Emeka Ike to officially confirm the relationship between the two, and this is what he told Diamond Celebrities.

“She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fired. Can’t I live in peace? He laughed.

When asked if he has gotten over his ex, he said, she got a divorce illegally to marry another man, after she told her son, she’s going to get married and have kids from another man. I believe she’s married now though . That’s not my problem, I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together”, he told Diamond Celebrities.

Well, we don’t need Lai Mohammed to officially tell us that they are together and deeply into each other.

From what Diamond Celebrities gathered, the lady is a model, from South Africa and based in Germany. See more of their photos below:

News via https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/10/07/dc-exclusive-nollywood-actor-emeka-ike-opens-up-to-diamond-celebrities-about-his-mystery-new-lady-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by xreal: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2017
She must had married him because he appears in her TV - those days o.
And then separate because he rarely appears.

Even this model looks like a divorcée.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2017
xreal:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by xreal: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

O gini?

15 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by prospero5(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Emeka Emeka Emeka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Soldier go, soldier come!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by prospero5(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2017
this guy sef!

you want tell us say na your former wife dey at fault for your failed marriage?

and say you no dey shine this new aunty condo?

we already know what it is but continue.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2017
girls r plenty right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by def111(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Broke ass man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by apexJ(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2017
d most poorly dressed celebrity i kw undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2017
She nor even fine self..... Mtcheew.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by shurley22(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
After all the many many stories on his ex wife and his claim of loving her wholeheartedly....
Now you're telling us you're matured enough to have a friend??
Well done sah!

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
The way this people get marry and divorce is disturbing.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by spartoo: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
When the main chick leaves, the side chick becomes the new main chick

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Smh
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Er
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by sharpshap(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2017
;Dpart of benefits of ritrement grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2017
The worst of the worst is about to happen
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Life goes on
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
He just made another careless mistake
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Mehn, see ass o!!!

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by datola: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
His former wife acted so unwisely to have rushed into another marriage telling her son 'she wants to make children from another man'.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg continue jare, you keep on trying until you get it right, how will a young handsome man like him stay single? If the marriage has failed move on and enjoy your life, people will always say something, beside everyone deserves happiness.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by fyneguy: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2017
She was promoted to the office of the main chic

Vacancy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Neymar1095:
She nor even fine self..... Mtcheew.
so she has to fine before she can be Human

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:
Last month, Diamond Celebrities broke the news about Emeka Ike and his mystery lady. Then yesterday, their new loved up photos stormed the Internet again. So Diamond Celebrities reached out to Emeka Ike to officially confirm the relationship between the two, and this is what he told Diamond Celebrities.

“She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fired. Can’t I live in peace? He laughed.

When asked if he has gotten over his ex, he said, she got a divorce illegally to marry another man, after she told her son, she’s going to get married and have kids from another man. I believe she’s married now though . That’s not my problem, I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together”, he told Diamond Celebrities.

Well, we don’t need Lai Mohammed to officially tell us that they are together and deeply into each other.

From what Diamond Celebrities gathered, the lady is a model, from South Africa and based in Germany. See more of their photos below:

News via https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/10/07/dc-exclusive-nollywood-actor-emeka-ike-opens-up-to-diamond-celebrities-about-his-mystery-new-lady-photos/

The cane wey dem take beat iyale (first wife) e dey on top ceiling for the new wife.

And this new wife get yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnsh oooo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2017
See as he is making it look like is only the wife that had issues, like she is the cause of their break up.

For every failed relationships..., the both couple are at fualt. Shikena.

Lastly, when a woman is fed up...., she is fed up. If you like bring trailer load of apologies and come... , she wont listen.

I can only feel for their kids..., the psychological effect of this divorce on them.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
w
Re: Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2017
" I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together”
This shows he truly love his ex wife. For a man to still say this

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram About Women And Fake Buttocks / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.