Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. (1252 Views)

Top Crime Story Nomination Thread Against Saturday / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / Nairaland Literature Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
This extra-ordinary online-event is being put together by LANDERSCAVE. A socio-econo political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

OUR MISSION:
To acknowledge the talents, time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and Selflessly stood in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

OUR VISION:
To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance, and information triumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognising the efforts, tenacity, and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude.

MODALITY OF EVENT:
Please note that this is not a contest or a competitiom. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an individual group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaign or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed.

The event has to be staged into three parts:
1. The awareness stage(Which is the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the info you need to know about this. https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The nomination stage(Coming up next week Monday July 20)
This is the stage where you will nominate people that creates meaningful, educative, informative threads. Someone with highest number of nominees will be assumed worthy of this award. His/her sobriquet will be forwarded to the general thread where the award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale Stage(Coming up July 27)
This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night:

---->>> Award presentation to the winners of each award categories.

---->>> Induction of Award Reciepients into the NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME

To the mods: Please this award is sectional. Let it remain on this section.
Cc: Ishilove, Obinnau.

3 Shares

Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by saaedlee: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2015
I got a lot of potential recipients on my mind already;*****si**, *****ov*, *********al*, *****ve**, etc. These are people whose comments I look forward to read whenever threads relating, but not limited to; family, politics, romance: always full of salient points, etc.
Anyways, till the nominations stage when I got to reveal their names!
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lilyomi, onemansquad, Stuff46, Kwencypresh, mariamferanmi, Techno4life, Harjiborlar, Shankies215, omotalkie..... Prettydiva.....cheesy
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by kwencypresh(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Huh?
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Rounakid(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm followinq...
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by stuff46(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Brb
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
stuff46:
Brb
Make sure you come back with the list of your nominees. cheesy
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
saaedlee:
I got a lot of potential recipients on my mind already;*****si**, *****ov*, *********al*, *****ve**, etc. These are people whose comments I look forward to read whenever threads relating, but not limited to; family, politics, romance: always full of salient points, etc.
Anyways, till the nominations stage when I got to reveal their names!
You can now reveal their names. wink
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
lemme buy land first.. List later
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
Can you afford the price? wink
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Can you afford the price? wink
whats d price? just say it. . I am mztar capable A. K. A mr big stuff grin grin
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:
Lilyomi, onemansquad, Stuff46, Kwencypresh, mariamferanmi, Techno4life, Harjiborlar, Shankies215, omotalkie..... Prettydiva.....cheesy
iyawo scent bawo ni
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
whats d price? just say it. . I am mztar capable A. K. A mr big stuff grin grin
Lol. The price is your nomination list. cheesy
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. The price is your nomination list. cheesy
will do that
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
iyawo scent bawo ni

Lol.....mo wa pa oooo.....iwo nko?
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....mo wa pa oooo.....iwo nko?
mo wa oo.. Bawo lebi? Awon omo nko wink
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
mo wa oo.. Bawo lebi? Awon omo nko wink

Heeehehecheesy

Gbogbo won wa ooocheesy

Awon ebi ti e naa nko?
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehecheesy

Gbogbo won wa ooocheesy

Awon ebi ti e naa nko?
won wa oo

Esa ba wa ki awon daddy scent o smiley
Re: LITERATURE SECTIONS' NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
won wa oo

Esa ba wa ki awon daddy scent o smiley

Lol.....mo ti gbo o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love So Deep / Big Brother (18+) / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.