Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Love So Deep - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love So Deep (1257 Views)

Nairaland Book Of The Month (1/2)--as Deep As The Sea By Serah Iyare / A Finger Deep / My Deep Thoughts And Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love So Deep by PenAStory: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/22/love-so-deep-akindele-nelly-oluwafemi/

One Sunday afternoon after church, I was still seated with my clique. The fragrance from her hair filled the atmosphere just after she had walked past the door, my dilated pupils gazing at her, thoughts ran through my head. She was beautiful, the figment of imaginations. I remember when we were both younger and how I was amazed watching her sing in the choir. Just as I was about walking up to her, I started hearing my own heartbeat pound against my chest like it was going to fall through my rib cage as I felt adrenaline rush through my muscles.

Just as my fingers touched her clothes, she turned and our eyes met. Our eyes met. I think that was the ignition. An ignition we both felt, the beginning of what we didn’t know. It was intense, so intense it just penetrated through our hearts. I have never felt anything that strong. I guess it was infatuation. The sermon was coincidentally on infatuation so I linked it up but it was deeper than what I understood as infatuation from the pastor’s preaching so I got in touch with her.

However, as the weeks rolled by, my infatuation shed its skin and birthed true love. It was so amazing how she me made me realize my dreams. I would stay up all night writing poems about what I felt about her and how magical her voice was. When I was sad, I would smile just after hearing her speak. It was so deep that tears would flow and my paper would be wet and my pen wouldn’t work. It was love so deep. Just to wake up in my dreams and see her again. Then she left for school and I was alone with some group of friends that didn’t know what true love really meant, but those days she was around, they were the best days ever. I love who I am when I am with her, she is my dearest friend, my deepest love.

Source PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Love So Deep by Akpobome1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
okay gud 4 u, but i hate love cus it always have a way of hurting me.

(1) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience (A Short Romantic Story) / Return From Exile / Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.