Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Knocking-off Shiping Fees & Problem Of Escrow. US, UK & ASIAN Stores, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Knocking-off Shiping Fees & Problem Of Escrow. US, UK & ASIAN Stores, (448 Views)

The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knocking-off Shiping Fees & Problem Of Escrow. US, UK & ASIAN Stores, by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
GETTING THE BROTHERLY PRICE & FREE SHIPPING.

Most a times you have to chat very well with the seller and make sure there is a close relationship between both of you. Yes! A bond is what you have to develop while conversing with the seller. That’s how you do what is called ‘Drop Shipping’ after the interaction with the seller.

Recently, i negotiated with one of the sellers in one of my best portals. To purchase a weather water resistant watches. Guess what happened; I decided to develop a brotherly attitude by requesting that the watch should be sent within 5 days and after a friendly conversation with the seller, he even agreed given me an Iron box for the watches instead of carton box.

One of the secrete idea I have been using which is working for me very fine is that, I always tell the seller that I’m a new comer, the idea of this new comer send them off balance making them wanting to do business with you. Also that I’m whole seller in my country and this his/her product is in great demand in my country, if he/she could be able to deliver on time that, you will make him/her your life time customer. These idea of mine, you can call it secrete if you like is so powerful that I advice you not to neglect it.

Like that you can negotiate for free shipping by the seller offering you the opportunity to buy certain amount and have it shipped free and within 7- working days. On a free shipping, your items gets to you within 13—28 days of purchase.

PROBLEM OF ESCROW.

Most of my new subscribers and customers are getting more confused about this Escrow as a regulatory body.
Escrow is an intermediate body that guarantees you received and accepted your goods as complete and spotless before your money gets to the owners of the import portals; Here is a concise narratives about them:

'The main problem here is that people think that Escrow is a standalone company No! Escrow is just the intermediate body or the third party between you and the seller.
The issue of this Escrow is an arrangement with the import portal owners, in which the Escrow holds your money to foresee that you clear and get your goods certified and received before leasing the money to the seller Right! I believe that they are the righteous part of this business with them you are self assured and secured to do business with any of the import portals. You are already their member whenever you register with any of the import portals'.

For more information about this Online importation,
check me out on www.importbizreport.com and quickly
register with us.
Regards!!
Kingsley Ifeanyi.

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Marketing Basics Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know / Shortcodes And Callertunes,d Biggest N D Best / The One Thing That Determines Your Success As A Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.