Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? (46175 Views)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Can You Spot The Key In This Photo? / Pick A Pill(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by LaBonito(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue

Wen wil I be first 2 comment mcheeeew
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by aminho(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
i get fulani blood notin go happen
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by officialteemi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
range rover?wat year modelhope nt oldsch..
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Neduzze5(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
datguru:

Come, madam! Free me jhor..

And my own nigga, take am easy ooh grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by staggerman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nothing can by any means hurt me... I have anti venom in me
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by grad2012(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Notin joor I will just use very very very very very very very very very very long stick to drag it awAy from d snake grin cool.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Olami90: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:

See carry ur derailings away from here angry

E dey pain u tongue
Key u no pick, snake u no carry comot. Naso u do till u miss d range rover
E be lyk ur keke napep sweet u abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by olaopts: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
No thanks
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by collmira: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by happney65: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
misspicy:
Op where the range rover...that key is not difficult to pick na but I need to see the range rover first. grin

Ahaaa..Women and Money sha...Babe u no go kill person. grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Adesiji77: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue

Wicked!
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by akanbiaa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Very simple your either look for a potent anti venom to use after bitten or use gloves the type Nepa people use on high tension cable and be fast about it.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by baconline(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
That key belongs to the GM family,so its not for a range rover
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's a dead snake already. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
stick full bush na.. Use stick carry d key finish..
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just like the devil's kinda gift. There's always evil/ harm attached to every gift of his.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by emperorzz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ordinary horse whip(bulahlah) will send d snake scampering for safety.....while I drive leisurely home in d oda direction...This no be matter na....agama eyes on d drive grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by damilareoye: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
only pick it if you are ready to be used for money ritual... grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Jalal(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Sure....AAUA, Ondo state to b precise,

Hostel block and room number?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by adedayourt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
y cant i pick it, y una dey fear snake sef angry angry
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
I fit pick am o.Or I will wait for days to look for a moment.

Yes I know what to do,*knacks head severally*
This is what I will do, especially if the Range is the latest. I will look for two wrappers and tie the whole of my hands together with a stick tfingers.to cover my fingers. I will read psalm psalm 23 after taking two big wraps of marijuana and a full bottle of Jack Daniels.

My back up plan will be a medical expert standing close to administer an effective anti venom just in case God ignores my stupidly.

Modified!
I go pick am.
All I need is three things.

A medical doctor.
Two wraps of Ghana weed
and bottle of JD.And Bingo!

I dont need sanity to achieve this feat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by deinmaafie(f): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
angryI cannot kill myself by myself
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ShayGirl(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jalal:

Hostel block and room number?? grin grin grin grin grin
And why do u ask?
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Emeraldcute(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:
Anybody that wants to eat with the devil must use a long spoon so why not use a long rod to drag the key away and probably kill the snake with same sharp rod so you can have something to celebrate with
pick not drag
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by maxwellontop(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is a suicide mission. It's better to walk away.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Solowande(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Life is about taking risks. Something must kill a man.
so na snake wan kill u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by vague: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
I will pour holy oil on the snake and collect car key grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Emeraldcute(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sweetyie:
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Sorry naa don't start crying cheesy
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewwww! Irritating, already having goose bumps... *runs out of thread*
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ololo12: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Use stone blast the head of the snake. Pick up the key jejely! No long thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ggrin(f): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
misspicy:

Babe ur pic got me laffing grin
the guy is cool and innocentsmiley... u like?wink
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by MzOnajin1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Snake and car key, ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? / • Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Which Statement Is Correct Among The Two (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.