Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? (46145 Views)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Can You Spot The Key In This Photo? / Pick A Pill(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by owobokiri(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
akanbiaa:
Very simple your either look for a potent anti venom to use after bitten or use gloves the type Nepa people use on high tension cable and be fast about it.

THat thing na African viper o o o. Your chances of survival after a well aimed bite is almost zero . . Gloves? Hm mm, I will say ' go behind me sTan"
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by adedayourt(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
grad2012:
nope nothing like that inbtwn my legs but the very very very very very very very very very very very very long stick am about to use to hit ur head grin

oh! my bad i cud gues wats imbtw d legs den. hit my head nd dat same very very very very very very very long stick wud b used in rearranging ur face dats looking somhw pretty tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by adedayourt(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Yaba yaba yabaaaa shocked undecided

Yaba ko mushin ni tongue
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by FreddywellsNGN(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Sure....AAUA, Ondo state to b precise,

that s AKUNGBA..abeg forward your mobile to me fredrickwellington@yahoo.com .i gat biz to discuss wit u, pls.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by vislabraye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue

No guts, no glory. Look for a long stick, iron or a garden fork to kilk the snake.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Olaolohun(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
I don't hav any problem in picking it, since my range rover is sure
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by misspicy(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
ggrin:
the guy is cool and innocentsmiley... u like?wink
Yea I like,can I meet him please wink
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by DrObum(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
grin making mouth since 124BC
My dear, Wetin man go do?
Since na mumu topics dey make fp now, make we make mouth dey go nah wink
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by NewsINigeria(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Life is about taking risks. Something must kill a man.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by IceDude(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its simple na! Una know say snakes they like music wel wel, so i will grab my flute and play a melodious tune just like they do in indian movies. Dat will calm the snake.....Or i will quickly dash to my village to get sum stuffs base on logisticsgrin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Neduzze5:

I can smell jealousy. You have been noticed sha
You nailed her bro...... Hahahah
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
I can see snake pepper soup in my pot and new Range Rover in my house.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by WondaxRecords(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kill the snake and pick the key...... #nothingcomeseasy
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ggrin(f): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
misspicy:
Yea I like,can I meet him please wink
baddest grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by adedayourt(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
oh! my bad i cud gues wats imbtw d legs den. hit my head nd dat same very very very very very very very long stick wud b used in rearranging ur face dats looking somhw pretty

grad2012:
nope nothing like that inbtwn my legs but the very very very very very very very very very very very very long stick am about to use to hit ur head grin
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by MzThormi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
datguru:
Theirs always a way to appease the snake and take the key
Really undecided
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by firestar(f): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
No sticks and machete bah.

Okay. Here, record what I'm about to do...

*Turns the volume of the Beats by Dre Capsule to the extreme right.
Selects Free Madness on repeat.
On.
Tosses Capsule towards the Orijinal Serpent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by grad2012(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
adedayourt:
oh! my bad i cud gues wats imbtw d legs den. hit my head nd dat same very very very very very very very long stick wud b used in rearranging ur face dats looking somhw pretty

lol nope wud hav hit ur head and run you won't even be able to catch me to rearrange my face cheesy grin tongue
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by amaben2020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
pick the keys, sell the Range Rover, treat myself, marry my woman
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by adedayourt(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
grad2012:
lol nope wud hav hit ur head and run you won't even be able to catch me to rearrange my face cheesy grin tongue

hmmm u tink so? nd wer u gona run to? probly u dont know hw long dat stick iz
u gonna be bursted wereva u go nd making-over ur face wud b my mission to complete cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by davimiles(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Sure....AAUA, Ondo state to b precise,
nawa o...I was online when the relationship started o...my speech on the wedding day...#nairalanders
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Ephemmm: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Here comes the native high priest!!!
What will happen next ma brother, u won't wait to tell d story

It is not about being a priest: it is about common knowledge. From experience, that is the most peace-loving snake living on earth, though still among the most dangerous. The only thing you can do to provoke that snake is touching its tale, if you manage to touch its head, you don become friends walahi.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Ephemmm: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
prince3009:
That's a Boa Constrictor and they are not poisonous or venomous! I'll gladly pick the key and have my hand stitched and take some Antibiotics to prevent an infection.

Who tell you that they are not poisonous? The only thing special about it is that you can hardly provoke it because until you touch its tail, it will never be provoked.

Mysteriously, the said tip of the tail will still be kept intact(inside the soil) to prevent any infringement. Unless it has spiritual backing, it hardly bites.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by cronsberg: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
i would rather die than not pick that key
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Ephemmm: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
cronsberg:
i would rather die than not pick that key

Without any weapon, I will turn the snake to pepper soup and I will still have my range rover, honestly.
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by Moblord(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Be sincere, no going to carry stick or machete.. Just bend n pick it up grin tongue
I'll catch it's head first before picking d key
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by otiigba1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Not a problem my sister inlaw has two snakes bigger than this in the house as pets smiley
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ShayGirl(f): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ephemmm:

It is not about being a priest: it is about common knowledge. From experience, that is the most peace-loving snake living on earth, though still among the most dangerous. The only thing you can do to provoke that snake is touching its tale, if you manage to touch its head, you don become friends walahi.

Hmmm, I hear u boss me...
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by ShayGirl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
davimiles:
nawa o...I was online when the relationship started o...my speech on the wedding day...#nairalanders

Lol..... Naughty Dude!!!
Re: Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover? by dangerous01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeraldcute:

See carry ur derailings away from here angry
. Dnt mind d fool he jst wan tell us say he sabi whyne babe ni jhor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? / • Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.