Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Movie Preview For July 2015 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Preview For July 2015 (687 Views)

Batman Meets Joker In New Gotham Preview For Winter Finale / Hot! Dragon Blade Movie Preview - Starring Jackie Chan / Cinema Releases In July 2015 (nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Preview For July 2015 by 0393: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
The month of June gave us the box office Jurassic Worldshatteringrecords, including the biggest opening weekend in North America, and the highest-grossing opening worldwide, surpassing The Avengers and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, the first film to gross $500 million worldwide in a single weekend and the fastest film to accrue $1 billion. It is currently the third-highest-grossing film of 2015 and the 16th-highest-grossing film of all time, this one I dint see coming but trust me when I say that this movie offers one of the best cinema experiences a movie can.Spy also did well earning $10.3 million on Friday (with $1.5 million from Thursday previews), which was actually second place to the other new opener Insidious: Chapter 3 (Gramercy/Focus). But Spy picked up business on Saturday to end up with an estimated $30 million for the weekend.Moving into July, we have loads of movies coming our way, basically from every genre. I know I predicted wrongly the last time out but I think the ladies’ favourite for this month will be the beloved Minions and my overall favourite will be Paper Towns; maybe it is because it is from the author of the Fault in our Stars. Wishing you all an awesomeJuly.
On the 3rd of July
 TERMINATOR GENISYS
125 min - Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller
When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline.
 MINIONS
91 min - Animation | Comedy | Family
Minions Stuart, Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlet Overkill, a super-villain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world.

 SELF/LESS
Sci-Fi | Thriller
An extremely wealthy man, dying from cancer, undergoes a radical medical procedure that transfers his consciousness into the body of a healthy young man. But all is not as it seems when he starts to uncover the mystery of the body's origin and the organization that will kill to protect its cause.
Also Magic Mike XXL ,The Gallows ,The Bronze ,Tangerine

On the 17th of July
 ANT-MAN
115 min - Action | Sci-Fi
Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

 TRAINWRECK
122 min - Comedy
Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy.
Also Irrational Man ,The Look of Silence ,Mr. Holmes ,The Stanford Prison Experiment
On the 24th of July
 PIXELS
Action | Comedy | Sci-Fi
When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth in the form of the video games.
 PAPER TOWNS
Drama | Mystery | Romance
A young man and his friends embark upon the road trip of their lives to find the missing girl next door.

 SOUTHPAW
123 min - Action | Drama | Sport | Thriller
A boxer fights his way to the top, only to find his life falling apart around him.
Also, the Vatican Tapes.
To save space, this review as been abridged. For the full review of the movies in July 2015, go to https://klatschkrew./2015/07/14/movie-preview-for-july-2015/#more-140

ALSO CHECK WWW.KLATSCHKREW. FOR MORE ARTICLES

Re: Movie Preview For July 2015 by Timerkin1: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
RSK

(1) (Reply)

The Pressplay360 Show Episode 1 / Wives On Strike To Storm Ghana / If You Watched This Movie And You Are Still Eating Daddy Thanks Sir....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.