Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker (925 Views)

Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m / TB Joshua's Church Collapse Was A Ritual- Ex-worker / TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by benneth2015: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
A Nigerian lady evangelist recently granted an interview to Daily Telegraph in Accra over a warning she received in a vision for followers of prophet TB Joshua. The lady simply identified as Mabel said she was part of the Synagogue game before God opened her eyes and sent her into full time prison ministry in Accra.

See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/tb-joshua-used-victims-of-scoan.html#sthash.y2sV5QAx.dpuf

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by HungerBAD: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why are exes usually the ones to run their mouths? From ex wives/husbands, ex staff, ex friend, ex boyfriend/Girlfriend, ex church members.

I personally do not trust Nigerian men of God, but I also do not trust the words of bitter exes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by Imortal001: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
He is a televangelist that dont like evangelism; and that sound fake to me.
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by DuchessLily(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmmm.....true or not! I pity people who worship men of God and run around for miracles

Pray out ur own miracles urself.. Its not only those men of God that can do it. Pray and have faith in GOD , he will answer u

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by uboma(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm.....true or not! I pity people who worship men of God and run around for miracles

Pray out ur own miracles urself.. Its not only those men of God that can do it. Pray and have faith in GOD , he will answer u

I share same views

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda In Bikini, Flaunts Her Bod / Davido Spotted Chilling With Ciara's Baby Daddy Future Photos / Leaked: Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Own A Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.