Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker (4445 Views)

Teenage Girl Poses As Wizkid, Defrauds Victims Of N10.4m / TB Joshua's Church Collapse Was A Ritual- Ex-worker / TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by morereb10: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2015
A Nigerian lady evangelist recently granted an interview to Daily Telegraph in Accra over a warning she received in a vision for followers of prophet TB Joshua. The lady simply identified as Mabel said she was part of the Synagogue game before God opened her eyes and sent her into full time prison ministry in Accra.

Mabel told DT that SCOAN building collapse is a form of mandatory spiritual sacrifice that TB Joshua had to offer to the idols behind his success.

She revealed that two cows were buried alive in the foundation of the main church auditorium. Mabel who is currently in Ghana said TB Joshua avoided going to court during the initial hearing because lying will forfeit the purpose of the ritual he used his victims for.

She also urged Daily Telegraph to tell those who care to know that more calamities will befall TB Joshua soon unless he gives his life to Christ, forsake his gods and stop deceiving innocent people trooping into Nigeria from all over the world.

[Article submitted by Priscilla Akpong] - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/tb-joshua-used-victims-of-scoan.html#sthash.igNwEVSU.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by eleko1: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2015
undecided disgruntled pipu.All manners of lies fly around just to pull dis man down.The building collapsed due to human fault/error(a typical Nig landlord will erect/build house anyhow.Mabel is sick sad.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by youngberry001(m): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2015
huh

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by igraman(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2015
what kind of rituals? God is able to do justice i will only judge if God can't

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by cilifa: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Picture of TB during the ritual or....

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by jcross19: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2015
morereb10:
A Nigerian lady evangelist recently granted an interview to Daily Telegraph in Accra over a warning she received in a vision for followers of prophet TB Joshua. The lady simply identified as Mabel said she was part of the Synagogue game before God opened her eyes and sent her into full time prison ministry in Accra.

Mabel told DT that SCOAN building collapse is a form of mandatory spiritual sacrifice that TB Joshua had to offer to the idols behind his success.

She revealed that two cows were buried alive in the foundation of the main church auditorium. Mabel who is currently in Ghana said TB Joshua avoided going to court during the initial hearing because lying will forfeit the purpose of the ritual he used his victims for.

She also urged Daily Telegraph to tell those who care to know that more calamities will befall TB Joshua soon unless he gives his life to Christ, forsake his gods and stop deceiving innocent people trooping into Nigeria from all over the world.

[Article submitted by Priscilla Akpong] - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/tb-joshua-used-victims-of-scoan.html#sthash.igNwEVSU.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
first the lady that called herself should first remove that plank in her own eyes "mabel"means what? That name sound worldly. T.B joshua have survived many criticisms still the prophet is moving ahead of the critics well God you know what mortal man can never dream of, justice remain with THEE DADDY. Even jesus was condemned they called him drunkard, womanizer and that he makes use of belzebulb power to heal and perform miracles. If jesus come in our generation HE will suffered insults and names as well. The world hate the truth.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by marshalcarter: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by goodmorning40: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank God for the life of prophet TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by EmmySparky(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
jcross19:
first the lady that called herself should first remove that plank in her own eyes "mabel"means what? That name sound worldly. T.B joshua have survived many criticisms still the prophet is moving ahead of the critics well God you know what mortal man can never dream of, justice remain with THEE DADDY. Even jesus was condemned they called him drunkard, womanizer and that he makes use of belzebulb power to heal and perform miracles. If jesus come in our generation HE will suffered insults and names as well. The world hate the truth.
see this man...this man has completely brainwashed u...just listen to urself...comparing him to JESUS...sicko

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by kayalla(f): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
cilifa:
Picture of TB during the ritual or....

they know the rest
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by jcross19: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
EmmySparky:
see this man...this man has completely brainwashed u...just listen to urself...comparing him to JESUS...sicko
yes that's what the bible they first hate me likewise they will hate you
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by RedCard1(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Personally, I've never liked this TB Joshua guy. He's just too political.

In other news, e be like say INTROVERT still dey sleep for bed....so, make I kukuma pack my akaya enter FP.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by Untainted007: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Worshipping of religious leaders has really eaten deep into we Africans' bone marrow. The man himself knows he has a skeleton in his cupboard. You people forgot so soon how the late journalist and Yoruba programme 'Nkan Nbe' presenter Kolawole Olawuyi exposed this same man secrets in the early 90s on Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. The late presenter talked about how he could not go back to his home town due to so many atrocities he did back then abt how he used an hunched back man for ritual and so many secrets were revealed. You pple shud tell me what T.B did then, he threatened to sue the radio station if the presenter desist frm talking abt him. He claimed d late presenter is blasphemy him. But never forget that nothing last forever. I pray we will all live long to see his outcome. A man presently a Pastor with RCCG even talked abt how he was a teenage friend with T.B and how he tried to lure him to his ministry so they can be working together after they met several year after. This is not, them say them say. The pastor was my wife's parish pastor befr I got married to my wife and she has to join my own parish. God is watching all of us in 700D graphic TV and He will judge everyman accordingly. Never fall a slave to 'Men of God'. There is more to some 'men of God' than what you think.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by icebebe(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol,so her eyes were closed den,n she belivs she can now see Lmao!
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by johncreek: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Its still debatable.....
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by jaybee104(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
All this non nigerians are jeoulous of prophet Tb joshua.. Not the first time tho
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by rosy4u(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2015
mtcheeeew dat lady must be high on cheap Somalian weed angry click like if we think alike grin
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by blesoh(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Was she there when d cows were buried? Maybe TBJ didnt help her,dats y shez bringing up flimzy stories
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by misreal(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
englishmart:
what kind of rituals?
God is able to do justice
i will only judge if God can't
true.since God can still judge,wet in concern me?
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Those people supporting tb JOSHUA please tell me ,, were did he got the money he his spending every week the guy dey pluck money from treeee.imagine he will spend more than50 million a day, a months that's how much ?? Guys you people should wise up
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by Kingblingz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
TB JOSHUA A RITUALIST? WELL IF THIS IS HOW RITUALIST BEHAVE AM READY TO DONATE MY BIG HEAD FREELY TO HIM FOR RITUALS COZ D MAN IS JUST TOO GOOD....
Re: TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker by AdeniyiA(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
I've heard worst... undecided Persecutors keep going Into oblivion while he keeps on rising. I wonder if they ever admit that devil can never be powerful than God

(1) (Reply)

See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife's Sextapes / Meet The 8 Successful Nigerians Who Didn’t Go To A University / Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.